Android Omnibus
Chapter 27: Publicity

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Publicity - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Julie met up with Michael back at their hotel room since his house and bank accounts, in fact all of his assets, were frozen by the Governmnet pending the outcome of this case, the two didn't have much of a place to stay anymore. Besides, the hordes of reporters and photographers were making both of their lives miserable.

She and Michael were being interviewed that evening in their hotel suite by ABC's 20/20, so it was no wonder the two of them quickly got undressed as they entered their suite to get changed into something more comfortable for that evening's appointment.

"I didn't see you in the courtroom today," Michael said, stepping out of his suit pants.

"I'm sorry, I was at work. Someone still has to earn a living to pay for your defense." Julie said, turning around to face him. She was already undressed and was only wearing her panties and bra. "How did it go, anyway?"

"Elliot seems to think it went well."

"That's good," she said. "I've missed you so very much."

"I know, I'm sorry," he said. "But we had to hide – they were looking for us."

"I know," she said, walking over to him to kiss him. "They're still looking for that Air Force Sargeant that helped you guys escape."

"Let's not talk about her right now," he replied. Michael and Julie both fell back onto the bed which was behind them as he returned the kiss. "You don't know how much I've missed you," he said, gently caressing her chest.

"Not as much as I've missed you," she moaned out, as he buried his head into her chest, and gently let his lips flow across her warm flesh.

He was excited to see her, and more importantly to be alone with her, after three months.

Julie reached down into Michael's briefs and released his excitement as he continued to kiss her. He let his hands traverse down her body reaching her panties where he found them to be moist with anticipation as he pushed them down.

With a firm thrust, he penetrated the moist cavern's of her, and she let out a moan of ecstasy as her thirst to be filled by him was suddenly quenched.

After several minutes, his thrusts brought them both to climax, and upon completion he withdrew; and laid next to her, embracing her, and simply enjoyed the moment.

They said nothing as they held each other in their arms, and gazed deep into each other's eyes. She broke the moment however when she abruptly got up from the bed. "They'll be her in an hour. We better get ready." she said.

As she stood at the foot of the bed, she reached down and extended her hand to help pull him up. Into the bathroom he followed her, and he drew the shower.

He enjoyed the touch of her hands on his synthetic skin as they glided effortlessly with the help of the soap and water.

Facing each other, he took the soapy wash cloth and ran it across her chest and down to her stomach, traversing every knook and crannie he could find of her immaculate body.

Julie couldn't help herself as her nipples became erect, and she looked up and smiled her android lover.

Quick to return the favor, she ran her washcloth over Michael's body leaving no surface area unexplored.

Michael didn't really need a shower, at least not in the sense that Julie, or anyone else did for that matter. Since Michael didn't sweat, or exfoliate dead skin cells, a quick spray of water was enough to rinse any dust and dirt which may have accumulated on him during the day's activities. None the less however, he found the warm, soapy, water flowing gracefully over her curves to be extremely erotic and visually appealing.

They finished showering, dried, and got dressed with only minuted to spare before the desk clerk called from downstairs indicating that the news crew from 20/20, and their attornery, were coming upstairs.

Julie went next door to the two adjacent rooms and summoned Chip and Becky to join them since that evening's interview was going to be with everyone.

Minutes later came a knock on the door. Julie greeted them, and the camera and sound-man set up their equipment as the reporter went over what he planned to discuss with them during the interview.

"I simply want to find out who you guys are," he said to them. "The country wants to know. Julie, I'd also be interested in hearing what it's like for you, specifically."

Everyone nodded, and a few minutes later the crew indicated they were ready.

The interview lasted for over an hour, with the reporter delving into every facet of Julie and Michael's life. A lot of time was spent by the reporter on their earlier relationship with each other and the turn of events in January where Michael discovered that he was, in fact, not human.

At the end of the interview, Michael and Julie thanked the reporter and crews for their time, and they learned the story would air on Wednesday evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.