Android Omnibus
Chapter 22: Announcement

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Announcement - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Having just explored an aspect of her sexuality they hadn't considered before, Becky and Julie both discovered the intimacy only another woman could provide another.

Becky, it appeared, was becoming quite adept with her sexuality, and now that Julie had reconnected some intimate wires within her, she was able to express her arousal, but more importantly: enjoy it even further.


That Monday, things were pretty much back to normal in the Collins' house. Chip and Becky were back in school, and Michael was completely recovered from his me'le' earlier in the week.

As Michael was going over status reports and the pile of mail which had accumulated on his desk during his absence, he came across a peculiar envelope which piqued his interest.

He opened it up, only to find an announcement that he had been selected as I.T. Professional of the Year requiring his attendance for a dinner, in his honor, at the Ritz Carlton, in Buckhead, which was to be held tomorrow evening.

Michael was ecstatic. He had never been honored for anything before in his life and rushed to find Julie elsewhere in the building to tell her.

"Where's the fire?" asked Shaun, the department's administrative assistant.

"I'm being honored tomorrow night!" he said jubilantly.

"Cool! For what?"

"I.T. Professional of the Year." he replied. "By the way, do you know of any good tuxedo shops?"

"Yeah, there's one across the street at Phipp's Plaza."

"Cool. I need to find Julie, be back later." he said, and ran out the door.

Shaun promptly sent out a company-wide Email proclaiming the good news to everybody, which of course Arnie read.

"That's it! Tomorrow night I'll do it." Arnie thought to himself. "What a better place to prove to everyone that I was right."

Michael caught up with Julie just finishing a meeting with the product development group and told her the good news.

"That's wonderful, Mike!" she said, jumping up to give him a hug. "We need to find you a tux, though."

"I know, Shaun says there's a shop in the mall."

While Michael was getting fitted for a tuxedo, Julie went shopping for a formal dress to wear to the occasion.

At the same time, Arnie was busy making his way back to his apartment to put the finishing touches on his device.

Meanwhile, at their school, Chip and Matthew had devised a plan to get Coach Hawkins in trouble. Payback, if you will, for his torment towards Matthew, Chip, and other students.

"Are you ready with the camera?" asked Chip.

"I think so." Matthew replied.

Fourth period was Coach Hawkins' planning period, and he usually spent it in his office looking at dirty pictures. This rumor was rampant across the entire student body, and even some teachers suspected it, as well, but dismissed the rumors as just that ... rumors.

Matthew positioned himself just behind the wall as Chip walked towards Coach Hawkins' office.

"Excuse me, Coach?" he said, as he rapped on his door.

"Carson!" he replied, startled, and rushing to put the magazine away. "What do you need?"

Chip walked in, and stood in the doorway. "I need your help. It's a guy problem."

"What kind of problem, Carson?" the coach asked, suspicious.

"I can't get my zipper down, and I really need to go to the bathroom. I didn't know who else to ask."

Coach Hawkins got up and walked to the android boy. He was trying to keep a straight face as he found the predicament that he thought Chip was in to be hysterical. "Let's see what we can do," he said, kneeling in front of him.

Matthew was quick with the camera and snapped several frames of the coach kneeling down in front of Chip's groin.

Coach Hawkins next placed his hands on Chip's jeans, which Matthew was all too quick to catch with his camera. Pulling down Chip's zipper with ease, he was a bit surprised to not have any trouble.

As soon as Chip's zipper was all the way down, he forced his cock to become instantly stiff. As it flung out of his pants, it whacked the coach on the face.

Chip's friend, Matthew, was continuing to shoot away taking frame after frame of the event. The last frame shot was that of the Coach grinning at how funny he found the whole situation, and standing back up.

As quickly as Chip's cock went stiff, it retreated back into his pants, and he ran out.

"Did you get it? Did you get it?" he asked Matthew urgently.

"Got it!"

The two boys ran back to their classes and finished their day without much trouble. Even P.E. went smoothly as the Coach just had the boys jog around the track for the entire period.

After school, Matthew gave Becky, Danny, and Chip a ride back to his house where they all decided what to do now that they had the evidence.

Chip hooked the camera up to his computer and downloaded the photos. One by one they appeared on the screen, and it was quite evident they had, what could be construed as, very damaging evidence against the coach.

While the Coach's and Chip's actions were, for the most part, innocuous, given the setting, and the recent news stories about sexual molestation of students by their teachers, one could easily construe that there was something more nefarious going on in the picutres.

"Bingo!" Danny exclaimed. "Chip, it looks like he's giving you a blowjob!"

"I know! Isn't it great?" he replied.

Matthew had a wonderful idea how to get the Coach in trouble. Anonymously, they would email the pictures to the school's Principal. Certainly, when he came into school the next morning, he would find the photographs, and action would be taken.

Logging onto SafeWeb, the boys created a fake account on Yahoo! so they could email the photographs:


Dear Sir,

We, the parties emailing you this letter and attached photographs, would like to remain anonymous.

We have discovered things which are going on in our school which are inappropriate, and need to be addressed by you.

Attached, please find our evidence.

Please look into this matter!


"There!" Matthew said. "That should do it."

That evening, Michael and Julie came home with their announcement to everyone.

"Everyone come here," Julie said, as they walked into the kitchen. "We've got some exciting news!"

As Chip, Becky, Matthew, and Danny coralled around Julie and Michael in the kitchen, Julie told everyone what was going on. "Michael's being presented with an award tomorrow night!"

"Congratulations, Michael!" Chip said.

"Yeah, pretty cool Mr. Collins." said Danny.

Becky walked up to him and gave him a strong hug. "I'm proud of you, Mike." she said.

"Well, since the two of you are so much a part of Becky and Chip's lives," he said, looking at Danny, who was standing next to Chip, "You're invited, too, if you want to come."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.