Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 21: Honey Dew

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Honey Dew - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Guest chapter written by DB_Story

Author's Note: This chapter was inspired, and written by, David B.


While Becky may appear, and act, like any normal 17 year-old girl, and even successfully engage in sex; Becky had a problem, which she didn't even realize.

It appeared, in Dr. Carson's haste to finish assembling his two android children, that he forgot to attach several wires inside Becky.

Crucial to her sexuality, these wires controlled certain aspects of her physiology, and relayed important stimuli to her central processors.


The two nude females sat side-by-side on the edge of the bed, legs wide open, revealing all their secrets.

Julie sat on the right. Her light brown hair fell below her shoulders. At 32 years old, she had an athlete's body with firm muscles, small tight breasts, shapely legs, and an even tan. The darker brown of her pubic hair bespoke her honest hair color, and the only marks on her body came from the waist band of the sweat pants and higher up, tight sports bra she wore for her daily exercise regimen. Julie wore minimum makeup to great effect, and would be an attention-getter in any crowd.

Next to her sat Becky. Becky's skin was lighter with no visible blemishes. Her bright, straight blonde hair was a beacon in every room she entered, and the perfect features and full lips seemed natural without the extra enhancement of further makeup. At age 17, her breasts are full size and a half larger than Julie's, with large, perfectly round areola and cylindrical centered nipples. Her body was hairless, except for the top of her head, eye brows, and exceptionally well-manicured pubic region. Her legs were the envy of any dancer or model, and begged to be shown off in high heels and the shortest skirts. Only slightly shorter than Julie, Becky had the kind of perfect appearance that would drive any woman into fits of insecurity.

Becky was this way because Becky was an android, crafted to be beautiful, and indistinguishable from a real girl in daily action and conversation. She had passed through many weeks now of interaction with hundreds of other people without suspicion of her true nature. (This might be a slight exaggeration, since virtually all of the current population of Earth would never even imagine that they could be talking to an android rather than a nice, pretty girl, and as such would not recognize the subtle clues available to them.) Becky operated on her own program, and was self-willed within every definition of the term.

Julie, knew exactly who and what Becky was. She had even been inside Becky, working on some of her systems. As such, there was no competition between them, but rather a burgeoning mother-daughter relationship for a woman with no children until a few months ago.

Becky, having been created and programmed by men – first Dr. Carson, and then later with Michael Collins' male-experienced intrinsic database – had never had a proper female role model. As such, she had no real understanding of the differences she should play in relationships, love, and sex compared to the men. Though only recently past her first – and quite pleasurable – sexual experience, Becky had been too naive to realize that her failure to lubricate when stimulated indicated a failure in her systems. Fortunately her partner had been in such a hurry with his first experience that he had provided the necessary lubrication for both of them. Then there had been that libido program problem!

It was time for the girls to get together and update some necessary education. As such, Michael and Chip had been banished from the whole house for the entire afternoon.

"Couldn't we just work in the lab in the basement?" Chip had asked. "Surely that would be enough out of the way."

"No, I want you out. Both of you! We need our space for this. Go to the zoo, or a museum. But out of here." They left, and Becky and Julie had retreated to the upstairs bedroom and undressed.

"Are you sure you have that libido program safely locked away for now?" Julie asked Becky, admiring her body as she spoke to her, and returned Becky's direct gaze. "We don't want any accidents."

"I have moved it to an unused directory, renamed it and set all its permissions including the execute bit to zero. I could tar or UUEncode it to convert it a non-executable if you think that would be safer. Or should I have just removed it altogether?"

"I don't think we should remove it altogether," Julie mused. "I'm sure it was given to you for a purpose, even if we don't understand what that purpose is. I'm tempted to back it up to off-line storage just to be really safe, but I don't want to go down to the lab just for that right now."

"I'm able to link into the household wireless network, if that would help," Becky offered.

"No, I feel you've taken enough precautions for now, though we may take that step in the future just to be completely safe."

"Well, I just want to do what's best," Becky replied with her bright smile.

Julie responded to the smile by reaching around Becky's shoulders and giving her a quick hug. Becky responded with a similar gesture in return. She was very observant, and had seen in her weeks of working both at the mall, and while in high school, that women did a lot more supportive touching of people than the men did. Though she didn't yet understand why this happened this way, because touching was so nice for everyone, she did realize that she could get away with it while her twin brother Chip faced unfair ridicule as being a fag if he did it. Maybe Julie would explain some of this to her, since Michael seemed to be of no help on this subject.

"Are we ready to start now?" Becky asked brightly.

"I think so. But first we need to check that your vaginal lubrication pump is correctly wired and operational. Can you run that new diagnostic I wrote for you?"

"Can do," Becky replied.

She concentrated for a moment as she called up her system screen, ran juliepumptest1, and waited for its completion. There was a slight vibration, and then Becky felt a warm moistness inside between her legs as the test signified successful conclusion.

"I think it worked," Becky stated.

"I'm glad it's running correctly. I wasn't quite sure I had connected everything properly," Julie said. "Let me just check and see though." Julie reached over and gently parted Becky's lips with her index finger enough to feel that Becky was warm and moist for the first time. Her finger just brushed Becky's clitoris as she removed it, and Becky shivered slightly.

"That felt good, Julie."

Julie, who had never considered herself gay or attracted to another woman, had to agree. It was a nice, innocent touch, yet Julie realized that she was feeling a bit warm and moist between her own legs, and her heart was beating a tad faster. Touch is a powerful aphrodisiac. That made it the best place to start Becky's education.

"One more thing," Julie added as an afterthought. "For this time between us, all your sexual and emotional response parameters should be set to maximum."

Julie concentrated for a moment, then replied, "Check."

"You may need to adjust those back down for later when you're out in the world. Your experience here should help you choose some proper values. Now am I correct that you do understand the basics of sex with men?"

"I think so. They like looking at me. Saying nice things to me. Touching me. Having me smile. And putting their penises inside me down here," she said, pointing between her legs. "I like all those things too."

"Sounds like you've gotten all the basics all right. I'll bet a lot of that came from Michael. But there's lots more when it comes to enjoyment for a woman. Let's start with the three forms of touch," Julie told the beautiful android. "There's social touching, sensual touching, and sexual touching. Do you know the differences?"

"I'm not sure. What was that hug you just gave me?"

Julie frowned for a moment before saying, "That' actually a fourth sort of touch. Call it supportive touching."

"Is it just to make people feel good?" Becky asked.

"Exactly. Especially with close friends."

With that explanation filed away, Becky reached over and gave Julie another quick hug, which Julie quickly returned. Then Julie stood up in front of the bed, and motioned for Becky to do the same.

"Let's go to social touching. Say you see a friend you haven't seen in a week. You walk up to her and give her a hug to reaffirm the strength of the friendship and bond the two of you share. This is different than a supportive hug. Can you do that with me now?"

Becky stepped towards her, extended her arms around Julie, and pulled her close, their breasts pressing briefly into each other's.

"Close," said Julie. "You didn't cop-out with an A-Frame hug. But you haven't seen me in a week, and a lot has happened in that time. You need to put some emotion into it, like this," she said, putting her arms around Becky, and firmly pulling her close holding her for a full five count before release.

"I think I understand," Becky replied. "It is necessary to not fear hugging another person, or how they may react."

"Excellent! Another part of social touching is physically showing your friend how much you admire a feature on her body, or clothes; like this." Julie brought her hand up to Becky's face and gently ran it through her hair. "Gee, Becky, you have such beautiful hair," she said, as she walked around her, bringing both of her hands up to feel her hair as she completed her circle.

"Thank you, Julie," Becky smiled in return.

"And dancing is another form of social touching. Dancing allows even relative strangers to touch each other with a well defined set of rules that make it safe for both parties."

"Why does it have to be safe?"

"Well, because touching can be very personal. Many people aren't ready to be that personal yet with someone they barely know. Can you understand that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.