Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 14: Memories

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Memories - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Several months had passed since Chip and Becky joined Michael, and Julie in their home in Alpharetta.

Michael and Julie finished out their basement so Chip had a room to himself, and Becky took the guest bedroom upstairs.

On the home front, Michael was now Manager of Development Operations at Datatronics, after getting Scott fired; albeit accidentally, by patching his monitor and keyboard into the executive conference room. When the board members were having a meeting discussing second-quarter earnings, and saw an employee playing Solitaire for 45 minutes straight, they walked around to everyone's cube surreptitiously and caught Scott red-handed.

Arnie was still at Datatronics, but one of Michael's first acts was to transfer him into another department so he wasn't as much of a threat. Of course, Arnie decided to shoot off his mouth proclaiming to the world and everybody that Michael was in fact an android. This only landed him in the hospital for psychiatric treatment due to "Work related stress."

Michael got Julie a job at Datatronics as well, working as a project manager. Only one floor away, the two had lunch with each other just about every day. Taking the MARTA train to work also saved on their expenses.

As for Michael? Things were going good for him, for a change. He's raised the bar in his department, making it the most productive department Datatronics has, and was even afforded a larger staff as a result. Now, Development Operations was the largest, brightest, and best group in the Company. The Company's very own baby, with Michael as the Godfather.

Chip and Becky were doing fairly well, too. Adjusting to life outside the lab, they've learned a great deal over these past few months while observing Michael and Julie interact, from reading literature, and from watching television. They were entirely self-sufficient now. Chip got a job working at Blockbuster, and Becky got a job working in the mall.

When Chip and Becky arrived, their minds were a blank slate. With considerable effort, Michael managed to give them enough education for that of 16 year olds. However, their education wasn't complete, and this required the two to actually attend school – High School – for the rest. It was early August, and School was just around the corner for the two droids.


"Bzzzt. Bzzzt. Bzzzt." the alarm-clock sounded.

Michael was already awake, having no need for sleep, and quickly rushed to turn it off before it woke up Julie. Moans and sighs came from her as he wasn't quick enough.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to her. "Go back to sleep, I forgot to turn it off last night."

Groaning as her body was starting to waken. "No, it's okay." She said as she rolled over, and put her arm around him. "But, since you did wake me up, how are you going to make it up to me?"

A grin suddenly plastered his face, and he gently rolled her over. "How 'bout this?" he said, placing his lips onto her cheek.

"That's nice, but you can do better." she said.

"How 'bout this?" he asked, kissing her neck.

"That's nice, but you can do better." she said.

Cupping her breast, he ran his tongue around her nipple and gently nibbled. "How 'bout this?"

"Getting better." she said with a grin.

He let his hand slowly traverse down her chest and stomach until it met up with her hairy mons. "How 'bout this?" he asked.

"I'm getting hotter," she said. Letting her hand work down his chest and stomach which was above her, "and you're getting harder."

Michael scooted her up onto the bed a little and brought his face down into her muff. He let his nose gently brush against her sweet spot as he buried his face between her lips and began giving her head.

Soon after, she let out an immense, pleasurable, scream as she climaxed at his face.

Not finished with her yet, Michael gently pushed her legs up, spreading her wide open, as he inserted his roboshaft deep within her. Thrust after thrust brought her again to orgasm. She wrapped her legs around him and in unison, brought herself even closer to him, forcing him deeper inside.

Michael long gave up on ejaculating inside her when they were fucking. He didn't need to come, to feel the pleasure; and since he only had a limited supply of semen before he needed to replenish, he didn't see the need in wasting it. His goal, after all, was to bring her to orgasm, not him.

"Come on," he said, "let me fix you breakfast."

Julie went to take a shower while Michael went downstairs to fix her favorite breakfast: bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches.

When he got downstairs, he found Chip and Becky already up, watching Saturday morning cartoons on the television. "You guys are up awful early," he said. "And you know, watching that stuff will degrade your memory."

"Well, it was hard to be in standby with all the noise emanating from your bedroom," Chip said.

"Sorry, 'guess we got carried away." he said.

He started to fry the bacon when he glanced at the television at the characters with exaggerated features. "What in God's name are you two watching?"

"Something called Pokeymon," Becky said.

"You know, I don't even want to know." he replied, getting back to the stove.

Several minutes later, Julie came downstairs in her robe and sat down on the stool at the island.

"Hey Mike," she said. "How much memory do you have?"

"What on earth brought this on?" he said, surprised at the question.

"I was just wondering."

"Um," he said hesitating, "I have 4 terabytes of RAM, 128 gigabytes of EEPROM, and almost 2 terabytes of harddisk storage; why?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.