Android Omnibus
Chapter 13: The Intrinsic Knowledge Database

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Intrinsic Knowledge Database - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

An Intrinsic Knowledge Database are special sets of files within Michael which provide basic information.

How to open a door, how to tie his shoes, that 2+2=4, grass is normally green, the sky is normally blue, and red means stop why green means go. Yellow, in this case does not necessarily mean go very fast.


Julie, Chip, and Becky followed Michael downstairs to the basement.

He positioned them both next to his worktable as he carefully removed their skull caps. Next, he picked up two Ethernet cables and inserted them into the jacks inside their head marked 10BT.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked, walking up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I'm going to export my intrinsic knowledge database so I can import it into them." I said.

"What is your intrinsic knowledge database?" she asked.

"It contains low-level information." he replied. "Like, how to tie my shoes, ride a bicycle, morals and ethics."

"What about your personality?"

"That's in another database." he said.

"So, what will this database do for them?" she asked, turning him around.

"It will give them some basic knowledge; about history, culture, etiquette, etc."

"How long will it take?" she asked.

"My database is approximately 112Gb in size, compressed about 40Gb; so about 8 hours to transfer.

Michael opened his chest by depressing the indentations between his 3rd and 4th ribs on either side of his chest, and picked up another Ethernet cable to insert into himself.

Next, he entered in some commands.

Unfortunately, the process of compressing his database, coupled with the almost 100% throughput through his network interface left him in a somewhat catatonic state.

When the transfer finished, approximately 9 hours later, he regained his senses and consciousness and noticed it was dark outside.

Michael turned to face Chip and Becky who were just finishing rebooting.

"Hey, Mike," Chip said to him after blinking his eyes several times in a rapid fashion.

"Hi, Chip," he replied, removing the Ethernet cable from his chest and closing it.

Becky had already removed the Ethernet cable he had inserted inside of her earlier and was replacing her skull cap. "How do you feel?" he asked her.

"Talk about a weird experience," she replied.

"I thought it was cool," Chip replied as he replaced his skull cap.

Julie came downstairs wearing her panties and a midriff T-shirt, her buxom bosom protruding proudly from her chest. "I thought I heard some noise down here," she said.

"Hey," Michael said, getting his shirt back on.

She ran over, jumped up, and put her arms around him.

Michael couldn't help but notice Chip sitting down, his back to both of them, but with his head turned so he could see.

"Chip, are you ok?" Becky asked him as she walked towards him.

"I'm fine!" he yelled, jumping up and running towards the stairs.

They all just stood there and looked at each other for a brief moment.

"Did you see that?" Julie asked Michael.

Chip and Becky were both still naked from earlier that evening, and it appeared Chip wasn't the only one who was delighted to see Jules' angelic face as she came downstairs since he was sporting quite a rather stiff hard-on as he ran up the stairs to his room.

"I better go see him," Michael said, walking briskly up the stairs.

"Chip?" he yelled when he reached the main floor, but there was no answer.

He walked up the stairs to the bedroom. Again, he called for him, but there was no answer. As he walked down the hall, Michael heard a deep pounding coming from Chip and Becky's bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Chip standing at the dresser, pounding the head of his cock with the base of a marble statue.

"Woah!" Michael said, running over to him and grabbing his arm. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, Michael! I've disgraced you, and Julie. I shouldn't be like this." he said, crying. "It won't go down! It's so embarrassing! Can't you deactivate it'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.