Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 12: Cousins

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Cousins - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Michael discovers for the first time that he's not alone in this Universe. Unbeknownst to him, Dr. Carson had been working on two additional androids, designed to look, act, and be teenagers.


"Hey," he said, greeting them. "So what's the emergency?"

Michael sat down next to Julie at the dining room table.

"The man you know as Dr. Carson ceased to function at 5:44am this morning," the boy said.

"We were instructed before-hand to come to this address," the girl said.

He listened intently to what they were saying and paused for a moment to absorb it all. "Are you saying he's dead?"

"That is an accurate description." the boy said.

"Access file /Michael/.hidden/Jonas/cab.doc," the girl said.

Michael brought his console to the foreground and accessed the file as she suggested. It was a letter to him from Dr. Carson:


Dear Chip,

If you're reading this letter it means that cancer has caught the best of me.

You're probably wondering who those two beautiful people are who told you about this file. Chip and Becky are my pride and joy. I designed and created them shortly after I let you go. I learned a lot while designing and creating you, and I carried that knowledge over to them.

No one knows of their existence, and since I created them both out of my own pocket, not the government's, I didn't finish them until Christmas Eve, 1999. But what a Christmas present I was able to give to myself when they were activated!

Advances in electronics and mechanics allowed me to create droids with a smaller frame than you. As such, I've designed Chip and Becky to look like normal 17 or 18 year olds.

Please take care of them for me; and show them the world.

Just in case you're wondering; they're not related to you, but I would like you show them the love, care, and attention I know that is deep inside you.

With Love,

J.


"Wow," he said outloud, a moment after pulling up the file and reading it.

"Who are they?" Julie asked him, grabbing his hand underneath the table.

"Looks like they're Dr. Carson's ... children," he said.

"So they're your brother and sister?"

"Actually, no," he told her. "Dr. Carson was pretty specific – we're not related."

Michael just sat there for a moment, contemplating this latest turn of events in his life.

"You," Michael said; pointing to the boy. "What's your name, again?"

Stoically the android replied, "Chip, Sir. Chip Carson."

"And you?" Michael said, looking at the girl.

"Becky Carson, Sir."

"Well Chip and Becky; I guess we should examine you," he said, getting up out of his chair. "Why don't we all go downstairs."

Michael opened the door to the basement, and guided everyone down the stairs. Julie went down first, turning on the light as she walked down, followed next by Becky, and then by Chip. Julie escorted them to their work area and asked them to stand in front of the table.

For a moment, Michael stood at the stairway looking at these two. They just stood still, almost at attention; their eyes were facing forward. They didn't say anything or do anything. Julie walked over to him after powering up her PC.

"What do you think?" she asked quietly.

"Beats the shit out of me!" he replied.

"Do you want me to examine them, or you?" she asked. She had a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"I'll do it, it's okay." he said.

Taking a deep breath, Michael walked over to the two. "Chip, take off your clothes and hop up on the table."

Chip complied; as Becky moved out of the way for him, and hopped up on the table.

"Oh, Jesus!" Julie exclaimed, as her eyes fell on Chip's extraordinary hung member. "He's as big as you!"

Chip laid back on the table with his arms resting at his sides. Michael leaned over to look into his eyes, adjusting his own eyes for maximum focus and magnification.

Looking closely, he could see the charged-coupled-device which converted the visible light into electronic impulses which Chip's circuitry interpreted.

Next, he picked up his arm and ran his fingers down it. Michael noticed what felt like muscles underneath his skin.

"Squeeze my hand as hard as you can," he asked him as he took Chip's right hand in his forming a shake. As Chip shook his hand, Michael placed his left hand around Chip's biceps as he squeezed.

"Stop!" Michael exclaimed out loud after a second as warning messages flashed and diagnostic screens appeared in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Julie said coming over.

"Chip, you were exceeding 500 pounds per square inch with that squeeze!" Michael said to both of them. "He was breaking my hand."

As Michael stepped back to temporarily care for his almost crushed hand, Julie picked up Chip's leg and pushed it up back into his hip examining the range of motion.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked, noticing him flexing all of the joints in his right hand and wrist.

"I think so." he told her.

"Becky, why don't you get undressed and hop on the table in Chip's place," Julie told her.

She complied, unzipping her jumpsuit. Chip hopped off the table as Becky approached, yielding his place for her.

Julie and Michael immediately noticed how well developed both Becky and Chip were. They both had pubic hair, although aside from their head they were hairless everywhere else.

"Julie was right," Michael thought to himself as he kneeled down to examine Chip a little more. He was about as endowed as he was, if not slightly larger.

Becky, it appeared, was not left to be undone. Her breasts were full and perky. In fact, it seemed Chip and Becky were crafted as almost two perfect specimens; if not crafted to attract both sexes sexually, equally.

Michael stood up in front of Chip, and depressed his fingers against Chip's ribcage to try to open his chest panel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.