Lunch Hour - Cover

Lunch Hour

by Astarte

Copyright© 2007 by Astarte

Erotica Sex Story: Love at home, lust in the workplace

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

She couldn't believe the gall of that man! They had only been working together for a few weeks, and he just would not stop hitting on her! He wasn't rude about it, no reason for a sexual harassment suit. And to be totally honest with herself, she kind of liked the attention. Sure, her husband told her she was beautiful, but she just didn't feel it. Until HE came along.

That evening she went home, her husband called and said he was working late... again. She decided to pamper herself. After a light dinner she ran a bubble bath, lit some candles and undressed. When the water was steaming hot just like she liked it, she eased herself into the tub. It felt good to melt away the tension of the work day, but he mind wandered back to HIM. Scott. What was it about him? That he just wouldn't give up? That he was absolutely beautiful and interested in her of all people? His warm breath on the back of her neck when they worked closely on their project at work? That's what she started to concentrate on. His breath on her skin. The touch of his belly on her hand while he reached across the table to explain his reason for the changes he had made. She began to caress her breasts, her nipples hard. She ran a hand over her wet, soapy belly until it met the v of her thighs. What had gotten into her, she thought. She hadn't thought about anyone but her husband since they met. But she couldn't help herself. The harder she tried, the more Scott pushed himself into her thoughts. So she went with it. She thought about what it would feel like to make love to him. She put her hands where she wanted his to be, where she hoped his mouth would go. She parted her lips and massaged her clit imagining him sucking, licking, and kissing. Her mouth opened, she moaned, she lifted her hips bucking to his imaginary mouth. She came. Loudly, animatedly. She decided at that moment, the next time he asked her out she would say yes. She had to find out what he was like in real life.

She got to work the next morning and the first person she saw was Scott. He saw her and walked over. She felt her whole body blush and hoped he wouldn't notice. He said hi and went straight to work. It wasn't until noon he asked, "If you won't have dinner with me, at least let me take you to lunch." She nodded in agreement, unable to speak. She hadn't been able to concentrate all morning because of last night.

He took her to this new little café she had never been to before. She had never seen anything like it. It was a normal little café, except it had curtains around the tables, for complete privacy. She was nervous, but more excited, not knowing what was going to happen next. They were seated in a corner, placed their order and when the soup and sandwiches were delivered the waitress closed the curtain. They ate and talked for a while, when they were finished he signaled the waitress to take their plates. With the table cleared and the curtain closed again he read in her eyes the answer to his next question. He got up and went over to sit by her. He placed a hand under her skirt on her thigh and gave her a deep lingering kiss. She wanted him! Badly! She leaned over and kissed him again. That's when she heard a familiar voice the next table over. There is only one reason he'd be here. She had to risk embarrassment and go find out. She asked Scott to excuse her for a second and went over to the next table and pulled the curtain. There he was! Her husband... with another woman. A flash of anger washed over her, when she realized she was there to do the same thing. He sputtered trying to make up an excuse, " Uh, Honey, this is Terri, she just started working for the company recently." She smiled, realized Terri was the reason for his late nights at work, kissed him, and told him it was ok. She asked

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.