Ray - Cover

Ray

Copyright© 2007 by Westside24

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Story of an older man who has learned the value of the spoken word in his persuit of women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Author's note: To add some suspense to this final chapter, I have masked the identity of one of the ladies. If the readers have read the prior chapters, perhaps they will be able to identify the lady before Ray does.

Ray now had gone the full circle with the ladies he had met at Peg's wedding. While it was very enjoyable he was starting to realize that you can have too much of a good thing. Jane had remarked at the wedding that Ray was going to be like a little boy in a candy store. A little boy will get a stomach ache if he eats too much candy. Well, candy wasn't Ray's problem, it was sex. Ray never thought that kind of a problem could ever happen to him. What man would? The ladies that Ray had met at Peg's wedding were all wonderful, beautiful, intelligent and uninhibited sexual partners. All of the ladies either had said, or Ray thought inferred, that they were attracted to Ray and would not be adverse to taking their relationship with Ray to a higher level.

He certainly enjoyed these women and the encounters that he had with them. Ray had previously thought long and hard about what he could do or what he was missing in these relationships and came to the conclusion that is was love. What was love or if he could explain what it was he wasn't sure. If it could be defined as wanting to be with a certain woman all the time and just being with her put you on cloud nine whether or not sex was involved that was part of it. If it was being with this woman and wanting to take care of her and share your life with her that was part of it. If it was this great feeling or attraction you had when she looked at you or you looked at her that was part of it. Was he in love with any of these six women he wasn't sure. "No, correct that," thought Ray, "there is one lady that I think I maybe in love with but how can I be sure?" After some serious soul searching, Ray decided to see if it was love or just a passing physical attraction.

When the ladies called Ray asking him to be an escort, go to social function or have an intimate dinner, he came up with a plausible excuse on why he couldn't do it. Individually they didn't call him that frequently, so no suspicion was raised when Ray declined their invitations. For the next seven weeks Ray dated Ms X exclusively. Ray didn't know if Ms X realized that he was only dating her but if she did, she never said anything to him and seemed genuinely happy to be with Ray.

At the end of this time, Ray came to the conclusion that he was hopelessly in love with Ms X. There wasn't a doubt in his mind. He wanted to be with her all the time. It was so enjoyable to be in her company that it was a downer when he wasn't with her.

Ray wasn't sure what Ms X's feelings were for him and Ray wondered if her apparent happiness in being with him translated into love. The intimate moments they shared with each other seemed to be more than just sex but Ray couldn't be sure if Ms X was of the same mind. After resisting the idea initially, Ray called a jeweler that was a friend of his and made an appointment to meet with him at the jewelry store. At the store Ray looked at a large selection and chose a 2.3 carat pear-shape diamond engagement ring. The next day was Ms X's birthday and Ray was going to take her out to dinner to celebrate the day. This would be an opportune time to pop the question but Ray wondered on how to go about doing it. Ray eventually came up with a few ideas on how he would propose.

The restaurant that Ray and Ms X went to was one of the top restaurants in the area. While it was expensive the atmosphere was intimate and romantic and for this occasion he wasn't pinching his pennies. The meal was excellent. In talking with and watching Ms X, Ray thought she was everything a man would want in a wife. Ray worried and could only hope that Ms X felt the same way about him as a husband. Until Ray heard her response to his proposal he wouldn't know.

Ray suggested that they have some dessert and champagne to celebrate Ms X's birthday. She was a little resistant to this but at Ray's insistence she agreed. Ms X excused herself to visit the ladies room. Ms X leaving the table was a fortuitous event. Ray forgot about his plan A and went immediately to plan B. Ray asked the waiter to bring two flutes and the champagne immediately. Before Ms X could return to the table, Ray put the engagement ring into her flute and poured the champagne.

Ms X returned to the table and commented that she really didn't need anything more to drink or eat.

Ray said, "We're celebrating your birthday and champagne is the way to do it. Champagne is an acquired taste. It's best when it is sipped and the taste savored."

Ms X responded, "Well, I am not a champagne person but I will try it like you say."

Ms X had a number of sips of the champagne. They continued to talk when something in the flute caught her eye. She brought the flute closer to her and looked at it, looked at Ray, looked at the flute and looked at Ray again. Ray thought this scene and the look on Ms X's face was precious and something he would always remember.

Ms X poured what little champagne was remaining in the flute into her coffee cup. She took the ring out and looked at it, then looked at Ray and at the ring again. She put the ring on her finger.

Ray said, "I know I haven't known you that long but in the time I have been with you I have come to love you as I have never loved any woman. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. With the ring as a symbol of my love for you, I am asking you to be my wife, my lover, my friend, and everything else that goes with a marriage. Now I know you may need some time to think about this and I can understand that you may need some time to..."

"Ray ... Ray ... Ray ... please stop talking. Sometimes you talk too much ... Let me say that you are right that we haven't known each other that long ... Ray, excuse me but this has shaken me up. My heart is beating very fast. I never expected you to do this ... Oh, my. In the time that I have known you, I've come to know you to be a nice and caring man. I have come to like ... no, that's wrong! I have come to love you! Ever since that first kiss I may add, I knew that you were the man for me. I don't need time to think about it. I do want to be your wife and lover and all those other things. Now look what you did. You have got me crying like a baby."

Ray reached over with his napkin and dabbed the tears that were below her eyes. He then moved to kiss her and she met him half way. The kiss was long and tender.

Ms X still had tears rolling down her cheeks. "Oh Ray, you are always full of surprises. This is the nicest surprise you have given me. Maybe some day I can surprise you."

On the drive back to Ms X's residence and later lying in bed they talked about a multitude of things that people planning to get married needed to talk about. One item they talked about was how they were going to break the news to their parents and friends. How to tell the parents was relatively easy to agree on. Telling the ladies that were members of Ms X's sorority was something that took considerable discussion. They did come up with a plan and were chuckling about it.

Ms X said, "You are devious, but that's enough talk for tonight about how we are going to break the news and the wedding. Let's start practicing for the honeymoon," and she grasped Ray's shaft.

Practice they did, twice that night.

In the morning Ray awoke first. He looked at Ms X sleeping and thought what a lucky guy he was to be there with her. Ray was concerned about the physical relationships he had with her friends and what he was going to say about it and what her reaction would be when she heard about them. He didn't want his previous encounters with the ladies to interfere with Ms X long time friendships.

Ms X awoke, looked at the ring on her finger and then at Ray. "I wanted to make sure this wasn't a dream. Morning, husband-to-be," and gave Ray a kiss.

Ray let out a deep breath and said, "There is something I have been thinking about and something we need to talk about, your friends."

"Lets stop it right there!" Ms X said. "I know you have dated my friends. Hell, you have been a prime topic of conversation amongst them. Your relationships with my friends are something that happened in what now is the past. That's where those relationships are staying, in the past! I don't want to know about them. Our life together starts today. This is the first day of our life together. I give you my pledge of my fidelity to you right now and expect you to give me your pledge of fidelity to me as well. If from today forward you ever mess around with another female our marriage or plans for it are over. Besides if you start telling me about your relationships, you will expect the same from me and a girl needs to have some secrets." There was a devilish look in her eyes as she said this.

What Ms X just said took a big load off of Ray. He thought that her knowing the right thing to say at the right time was one of her many talents. He gave her a kiss on her lips and squeezed her butt and said, "Thanks. You always know the right thing to say and that's one of the reasons why I love you. Is time to take a shower?"

As they were toweling each other after the shower they doubled check on their plans for telling the important people in their lives. Because of how they planned on doing it, Ray needed to be the point person and make the arrangements.

Later that morning Ray called Peg. She was surprised to hear from Ray. When he asked how she was doing with her pregnancy, she said that things were going okay and she was starting to put on some weight. Peg asked if there was a reason for Ray's call.

"Yes, there is. I need to ask a favor of you. I want to have a dinner party for about eleven people and I was hoping to have it at your country club if they have a private room the right size for such a party. Since I am not a member of the country club, I was hoping I could use your name to make the arrangements.

Peg reminded Ray that at one time she had told him that if there was ever anything she could do for Ray all he needed to do was ask. Yes, they did have a number of private rooms and she gave Ray the name of a lady to call to make the arrangements. Peg asked for a little time before Ray called so she could phone the lady to alert her to expect Ray's call.

Ray phoned a half hour later and spoke with the lady. She was a very organized person and said the room was available and took Ray's order for what he required in the way of service, food and the times for each.

A call back to Peg had Ray thanking Peg and he extended an invitation to her and her husband to attend his surprise dinner party this Saturday. Ray knew it was short notice but said he would appreciate it if they could attend.

"What is the reason for the surprise party? I just love surprises."

"If I tell you, then it wouldn't be a surprise."

"I guess your right. Well, barring a medical emergency, we will be there."

Ray walked next door to Jane's townhouse and saw Vic's car on the driveway. Ray pressed the door bell and Jane opened the door. She was trying to use the door to shield herself but Ray could see that Jane was wearing a micro-mini skirt. Her hair was a little messed up and her face was flushed. Ray understood what was happening and said, "Vic's Rules?"

Jane just nodded her head.

Ray extended the invitation to the surprise dinner party to Jane and her husband. When Jane pushed to know the reason for the party, Ray said, "I will only tell you now, if you promise that you will wear the skirt you are almost wearing now to the party."

"Well, I guess I can wait to hear. Thanks for the invitation. We both will be there."

Back in his townhouse Ray called Ms X and left a message for her. When she called back, Ray told her of what arrangements he had made so far. He said he would extend the invitation to the other ladies later in the day. Ms X just giggled and bemoaned the fact that she couldn't wear the ring for fear of the word being spread about her engagement.

"Can I wear the ring tonight?"

"Yes, but that is all you can wear."

"It's a deal," and she giggled.

By late in the afternoon Ray had made phone contact with the remaining ladies. He extended to them the invitation to attend the surprise dinner party apologizing for the short notice. Ray said that it was important to him that they attend but he would understand if they couldn't. All of the ladies said they would attend. Three of the ladies said they had to break some prior commitments but they would be there.

In the evening Ms X and Ray each called their parents. An invitation was extended to them to have an early Friday dinner at a restaurant that was convenient for the parents. The parents were surprised but didn't think to ask what the reason was for this dinner.

Later, Ray and Ms X were in bed discussing wedding plans and the arrangements that were made for the surprise party that was to be held in three days.

Ms X was lying in bed lightly running her fingernails up and down Ray's torso. This had caused Ray to have an erection. She noticed Ray's condition and said, "You know I enjoyed last night's honeymoon practicing. I have been thinking that where we go on our honeymoon may have horseback riding so that is something we need to prepare for as well."

She rose up on her knees and moved one of her legs over Ray's hip so she could straddle Ray. She reached down to grip Ray's erection and slowly inserted it into herself. Ms X looked down at Ray and in a sultry voice said, "Giddy up."

Ray was thinking of some smart response but that became impossible as Ms X lowered her face to Ray's and give him one long kiss and her hips went into a full gallop.

In the morning they were cuddling and wondering how the parents would react. Ms. X said her parents knew she was dating someone whom they were anxious to meet. Ray said he hadn't discussed his love life with his parents. They both said they would be late coming home that night. Ms X had an appointment and Ray was stopping to see his college friend, Mark, a senior trial lawyer with the State's Attorney Office.

On Friday evening Ms X and Ray were at the restaurant waiting for their parents to arrive. Ms X's parents were the first to arrive. Introductions were made and Ray observed that Ms X's mother was very beautiful older version of Ms X. Ray thought that if the saying of 'Look at the mother and you will see what the daughter looks like in twenty years' was true, Ray's wife would continue to look beautiful for a long time to come.

Ray's parents arrived five minutes later and introductions were made. When Ray's father started complimenting Ms X on her good looks and was saying how beautiful she was, Ms X knew where Ray had acquired his manner of complimenting people. It must be in the genes, she thought.

Ray asked the parents to take a seat at the table and immediately ordered champagne for everyone. As soon as the champagne was poured Ray held his flute and said, "We invited the most important people in our lives here tonight because we want to share with you some very happy news." Tears were rolling down Ray's cheeks as he continued. "I have taken a big step in my life. I have asked the beautiful lady sitting next to me to make an honest man of me and be my wife. I asked her to marry me and she said yes."

The parents now looked at Ms X who was crying because she was happy and she had her arm extended to show the engagement ring. Ray's mother, who was very nurturing and always supportive of Ray said, "It's about time," which brought a laugh from everyone.

Congratulations were expressed by both parents. Dinner was ordered and the conversation during the meal centered on the wedding plans. The women were engrossed in this discussion and the men knew better than to interfere.

Later that evening, relaxing in bed after some more honeymoon practicing, they both agreed they had fine parents and they would be wonderful in-laws. Ray told Ms X that he knew she was still going to be very beautiful twenty years from now and explained his reasoning. Ms X thought her mother was going to be pleasantly surprised to hear what Ray just said.

Waiting in the private room at the country club on Saturday evening, Ray was wondering what the guests' reaction would be to the announcement. First to arrive was Peg and her husband. Peg was showing her pregnancy and was as beautiful as ever. Right behind them were Katie and Pat. Pat was on her cell phone and Ray asked her to end the call as no business was allowed that night. Pat wanted to know what the reason for the party was. Ray deflected the question and just asked her to have a good time. "Everyone will find out in a short time."

Beth and Sara came in next and a few minutes behind them were Jane and her husband. Amy and Megan were the last to arrive. All of the ladies were dressed beautifully. They continued to be curious about the reason for the dinner but they all were told to have patience.

There were two waitresses working the room. One waitress handled the drink orders. The other waitress went among the guests offering them a variety of tasty appetizers. When Ray sensed the guests had a rosy glow on, he asked them to please take a seat.

The meal was excellent. A shrimp cocktail, vegetable soup, spinach salad, surf and turf followed by baked Alaska. Jamaican coffee was offered and with the exception of Peg and Pat everyone had a cup.

Ray rose from his seat and said, " First of all I want to thank all of you for coming tonight. I know it was short notice and that some people had to break prior commitments to be here. It means a lot to me that you would do that to be here. I also want to thank Peg or letting me make the arrangements to have this dinner party here. The food and service was excellent and reflects well on the president of this country club who we all know to be is Peg."

"This country club was picked to have this little dinner here for a special reason. If you will remember this was where Peg had her wedding reception and was the place where I was introduced to six beautiful unattached ladies that are here tonight. I vividly remember going through the receiving line with Jane. When I congratulated the beautiful bride Peg, she made a remark that got me wondering. She thanked me for coming and said the she knew that I would have a good time. I wondered how she would know I would have a good time."

"When Jane and I were walking to the table we had been assigned, Jane stopped and said, 'Oh, my God.' Jane saw that sitting at the table waiting for the two remaining seats to be filled were six beautiful ladies. Jane told me they all were unattached. I realized now what Peg's remark about me having a good time meant. Later on I came to realize the power one has in preparing a seating arrangement."

Peg and Jane were looking down and were a little flushed as the gazes of the other ladies were directed toward them.

"To quote Jane that night, 'I was a young boy in a candy store.' It was a single man's dream come true to be sitting with six beautiful unattached women. I thought that it was more like I died and went to heaven. That night I learned that it only wasn't your physical beauty that impressed me, it was your intelligence as well. Each of you had become very accomplished in your chosen field. Law, medicine, economics, and insurance were the fields you had chosen to become very successful in. I'll bet not one of you had those thoughts of what you would be doing today when you were having fun as sorority sisters and breaking those fraternity brothers' hearts back in college. There was an advertisement for a product that best epitomizes were you are today. It says, 'You have come a long way, baby, ' and Yes, you have!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.