Ray - Cover

Ray

Copyright© 2007 by Westside24

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Story of an older man who has learned the value of the spoken word in his persuit of women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Ray was going through his afternoon mail when he heard his phone ringing. Answering the phone, Ray heard, "Ray Durbin? I hope you remember me. My name is Sara Stonecipher. We met at Peg's wedding. I was sitting at your table."

Remembering Sara was not a problem. Ray thought he would have some fun with her. He said, "Let me think. Let me think. Oh, yes! The Sara that I remember was about 5 foot 5 inches tall had light brown hair that she wore up. She was wearing a knee length black dress that had a square neckline. She also had on a double strand white pearl necklace, diamond stud ear rings and was wearing black pumps with four inch heels. The dress had slits on each side that went to about three inches above her knees. The Sara that I remember was a very attractive lady. I also remember that the cut of the dress was such that showed she had a cute little butt when I followed her out to the dance floor. Are you that Sara?"

There was some giggling on the phone and then Ray heard, "Well, I don't know about the attractiveness or the cute butt, but based on your description, yes, I am that Sara. You have a very good memory."

"It's nice to hear from you. What are you doing and how are you doing?"

"Oh, I am doing fine but I am in a little bind and could use some help."

"What's the problem?"

"You will remember that I told you I worked for a major insurance company. Well, two weeks ago I was promoted from the position I had in the Home Office to that of a Regional Manager. This was something I had wanted for a long time and it could be a stepping stone for bigger things to come. The problem is that I have never said anything about my marriage or my divorce. For all appearances I am single, which I am. Some of the executives in the company have tried to hit on me and I have given them the brush off. Because of me giving this brush off, the reactions of those men have been to make some comments about my life style or sexual preferences which question if I am heterosexual. Which I am! I need people to see me with a man to put those rumors to rest. Since I am not presently seeing anyone I am a little bit in a bind."

"I spoke with Katie and she told me you escorted her to a bar association dinner at which she had a very good time. I would hope you could escort me to a function that I am required to attend. The people there would see me in your company. If they saw that I have a gentlemen friend that would kill the rumors and stop some men from hitting on me."

Ray thought Sara was overreacting to these rumors but he knew from personal knowledge that at Sara's level, politics - or if you were liked - counted more than what her performance would be in her new position. If Sara wanted to be seen a man she was serious about Ray thought he could play the part.

He said, "What can I do?"

"Well, our city was selected as the location for a national sales reward payoff for the best producing sales agents. Agents and their spouses are spending three days in our city basically doing a lot of sightseeing. On Thursday night there is a banquet and all the Regional Managers and some Home Office dignitaries have been invited. If you could be my date, it would be great."

Ray's schedule was free and he worked out the specifics on where to pick Sara up.

Ray said, "I will impose one requirement on you, Sara."

"What is that requirement?

"You must point out to me the fellows who were hitting on you that couldn't take no for an answer.

"I'm not sure that is a good idea."

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to embarrass you."

She agreed to do what Ray asked.

Sara lived in a large home in a gated community located in a western suburb. She opened the door to Ray and said she was all set to go. Ray made a comment on how beautiful she looked and that the dress showed that she had a figure to die for.

Sara smiled at his nice words and said, "Thanks for saying that and thank you for being my date. I hope you have a good time."

Ray said, "If you want to stop some people from hitting on you, you are going to need to give them the impression that I'm your one-and-only. You should feel free to be soft and cuddly with me at the dinner."

Sara replied, "That should be no problem. You are a tall and handsome man. I will enjoy being all over you."

Ray felt his face warm because of her comment.

Arriving at the hotel they had no problem in finding the large room where the dinner was held. There was a large crowd in the room and it was a little noisy as the alcohol being served had loosened some tongues and conversations were lively.

Sara put her arm around Ray's arm and said, "I am going to take the lead here so bear with me. I am going to need to work the crowd and meet and greet the people. It's an unwritten job requirement."

Work the room she did. Sara didn't know everyone there but she did know enough of the attendees. She would stop at someone she knew, asked how things were going or if they were having a good time. Sara might comment on how good of a job they did to win this award which would impress the agent and his or her spouse. Sara would introduce Ray then wish them continued success and be on her way to another attendee.

Sara had pointed out two of the men who had continued to hit on her and wouldn't take no for an answer. Sara went through her meet and greets routine with those men. If you didn't know it, you would think that there weren't any problems between Sara and those men. Ray went out of his way to compliment those men's wives and acted like he didn't have a worry in his life. Ray then made it a point to watch the men. As Sara and Ray left those men, Sara commented that both of the men were over the hill and would never have higher positions with the company although they thought otherwise.

"In the near future, each of them will be transferred to the company's home office. They will think they have been promoted. In reality they will have been sent where the company sends elephants to die."

Her statement caused Ray to raise his eyebrows. This lady was well aware of who was an up-and—comer and who was over the hill.

Ray kept an eye on the two men and an opportunity arose where he could be alone with each of them and speak to them man to man. In both cases, the conversations Ray had with each of them went along similar lines.

Ray would say, "Let me say this and I don't want to be interrupted. I understand you don't know the meaning of the word no. Sara tells me that you have been hitting on her and continue to do so even after she tells you to back off. Now Sara is an attractive lady and I can see why men are attracted to her, but she is my lady. She tells me that she has told you no many times and you don't seem to know what that word means as you continue to hit on her. How would your wife react if she knew what your actions and talk was with Sara? How would your bosses a work react if they knew what you were doing?

"Do you realize what a sensation it would create in the company, if Sara was to file a sexual harassment law suit naming you and the company as defendants? My brother specializes in those law suits and when he gets done with you, the company wouldn't hire you to be a file clerk. His partner specializes in divorces. I will give your wife a referral to him and when he is done with you, you can say goodbye to your 401k, pension, your house and be stuck with large alimony payments.

"Now if this was just a temporary lapse in judgment on your part it can end here and now and nothing more will happen. We can all go on with our lives as though we never had this conversation. If you continue to pursue Sara or do anything to hurt her career, it will be my mission in life to inform the company and your wife about your unwanted pursuit. Do we understand each other?"

Ray talked to the men in a low voice and in a manner that showed he was deadly serious in what he said. Both men apologized for any misunderstanding that may have occurred and assured Ray that they would avoid any such conduct in the future. They both thought Sara would be a fine Regional Manager and would go far with the company. There was a little shakiness in their voices that indicated to Ray they had been caught red-handed and knew better than to continue hitting on Sara.

When Ray was back with Sara, she said she had seen Ray engage these men in conversation and asked what Ray said to them.

Ray said, "I just told them you were my lady and if they continued to bother you, their marriage and careers would vanish thanks to the efforts of my attorney brother who would file a sexual harassment law suit and his law partner who would represent their wives in a divorce. They both apologized for any misunderstanding and said it would never happen again. They also assured me they wouldn't do anything to hurt your career. I may also have inferred that my friend Guido could pay them a visit."

Sara asked, "Do you have a brother?"

Ray told her, "No, I'm an only child."

"Do you know anyone named Guido?"

"No."

Sara just laughed and laughed and thanked Ray.

The dinner was standard banquet food, nothing special. The conversation at the table centered on Sara's work and next year's pay-off trip which was Disney World. Some questions were asked of what Ray did and he said he was a retired investment banker. Their envy of someone who was so young and could retire much earlier than they could was evident. That ended the questions of Ray.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.