Ray - Cover

Ray

Copyright© 2007 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story of an older man who has learned the value of the spoken word in his persuit of women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

It had been two months since Ray had that one night affair with Jane. Ray had seen her outside the townhouse but the opportunity to talk with her alone had never presented itself. One day as Ray was going out of his townhouse to get the mail he saw that Jane was also going out for the mail. They met at the mail boxes. Ray noticed that one of her cars was gone so maybe Vic her husband was at work. She looked good and had a spring in her step and a smile on her face that she didn't have before.

Ray asked her how things were going.

Jane said, "Things are fine. I took your advice and confronted Vic about having an affair. He denied that he was having an affair. When I asked him why he was being so cold to me and why our love making sessions were few and far between. He said that it was hard to have sex with someone who was always bitching at him. I told him I was sorry for that and would try and make it up to him. Apparently my worrying about Vic having something on the side was causing my attitude and compounding a problem that didn't exist."

"I also started complimenting him at every opportunity on how he looks and how he makes me feel. There has been quite a change in our relationship. Vic can't keep his hands off me." Jane giggled as she related this to Ray. "He gropes me at every opportunity. Now when the weather is so warm that we need to turn on the A/C, he has installed what he calls 'Vic's Rules.' Those rules state that when the A/C in the townhouse is turned on, I must wear a mini skirt in the house and no panties. He is continuously coming up to me and putting his hands up under my skirt or grabbing my ass. Isn't life great! It's like our honeymoon all over again. We are having a ball and I feel like a teenager that has just discovered sex. Thanks to you our sex life is operating at 200%. I am one satisfied woman. Vic just wants to make love all the time."

Ray said, "Maybe I can see you in that mini skirt."

"Nice try big guy," said Jane. "I am still a one man woman and Vic is my man. I wouldn't want to do anything to mess that up. You can understand that, can't you? What's new with you?"

"Yes I do understand and nothing much. My house-mate is visiting her grandkids in Texas again and will be down there for another two weeks. She enjoys being with the grandkids."

Jane hesitated a moment and said, "The counseling that you gave me has made a big difference in my life. I have a friend that I have known since high school and she could use some of your counseling and maybe some other things"

Ray was shaking his head and said, "First of all I am not a professional counselor and I only gave you some common sense advice. Besides you are a very good looking woman and I enjoyed - no, I loved being with you that night. I wouldn't want to try and give advice to someone I don't know."

Jane's temper asserted it a little when she said, "Wait a minute. Let me tell you about my friend, Peg. Do you remember the plane crash about six months ago where some members of a medical team were killed? Well, Peg's husband was one of those killed. The problem is that he was such a strong person that Peg was never able to develop into a self-sufficient person. Peg's husband was either giving her orders or telling her what to do. Now that he is gone Peg is lacking in self-confidence and has been in kind of a stupor. If you think I am good looking and I just may be, wait till you see Peg. She is one classy, beautiful lady and one that needs some help. Why don't you just take her out to dinner? She would be an excellent dinner companion. What else do you have to do?"

They talked some more and Jane finally convinced Ray to take Peg out Saturday. Jane would call Peg and set it up and Ray would pick Peg up at seven.

About a half hour later Ray's phone rang and it was Jane, confirming the dinner date and giving him Peg's address. It was in the northern suburbs and Ray could input the address into his GPS to direct him to Peg's home. He thought about where to go to dinner and remembered the Fireside Lodge. It was in Peg's neighborhood and Ray had been there after a business meeting. The food was fine and it had the right atmosphere. On weekends there was a three piece band. "Oh, well," he thought, "While Jane gave a high recommendation, blind dates are fraught with danger. This could be a disaster."

Pulling into Peg's driveway at seven, Ray was ready for whatever was to come of this set up. He had on a sport coat, button down collar blue shirt, slacks and had stopped to purchase one white rose. Ray pressed the door bell and a minute later it was opened by an attractive woman. She was about five foot seven or eight inches tall with her weight nicely proportioned to her height. She had short red hair, was wearing a knee length green dress which matched her eye color. In the breast and hip department she was as they say, stacked. Her face was movie star material. She was truly beautiful. She had to be what someone had in mind when the term "Trophy Wife" was coined.

Ray said, "My name is Ray Durbin, I believe Jane called you?"

She nodded her head and asked him to come on it. She said, "I am Peg Hansen."

Ray stepped in, presented the rose to her and said, "I know you have heard this before but you are a very beautiful woman. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Peg blushed and responded, "A woman can never hear someone say that too often. Thanks for the compliment and the rose. Can I offer you a drink?"

They walked into the living room and Peg fixed a drink for both of them.

Peg talked about her husband and the brilliant surgeon he had become. She told him about how she had met him and that she had relied on him for physical and emotional support. She had wanted to have children but for some reason they were never blessed to have them. Peg in her educational pursuits had received a Masters Degree in Hospital Management and while she has never worked, she now thought about using her degree to manage the two medical clinics in which her husband had been the majority owner. Peg mentioned knowing Jane and the support Jane had given her during this critical time of her life. She said that Jane was constantly telling Peg that she needed to get on with living her life. Because of Jane's insistence, Peg had decided to go to dinner with Ray although she was not a fan of blind dates. Peg said that Jane spoke highly of Ray.

Ray suggested they leave for the restaurant and Peg asked which restaurant he had made a reservation at. When Ray mentioned the Fireside Lodge, Peg said that some of her country club members had favorably mentioned it. In helping Peg enter the car, Ray noticed her well formed thighs. He thought she looked a little like the movie star Jill St. John and that was saying a lot. Peg's dress stayed at her mid-thighs for the short drive to the restaurant.

On entering the restaurant and being escorted to their table Ray felt numerous eyes of the patrons on them. He knew the eyes weren't on him but were on Peg. They ordered drinks and Peg continued to answer the questions Ray was asking of her. Ray had long ago learned that people considered him to be a great conversationalist but they didn't realize they were talking about themselves.

Delaying the food order they ordered a drink. Peg indicated that this was the first time she had gone out with a man since the death of her husband. Ray asked Peg if she had other suitors that wanted to take her out. Peg said she had received a number of phone calls and offers but she thought that most of these men were after her money.

Ray said, "Well, they may in fact be after your money but that probably is not the only thing they're after."

Ray could see Peg take in his comment to try to understand what Ray was saying and then he could see she understand his comment. She blushed and then she started laughing. Ray asked her when she blushes does she blushes all over. If it was possible to blush more, she did and continued to laugh. Finally, Peg got herself under control and used a handkerchief to daub the tears from her eyes.

Peg said, "That's for me to know and you to find out." There was a look in her eyes that showed warmth and held promise.

The waiter re-appeared and they placed their food order. The meal was excellent and the conversation continued. They talked more like old friends than two people who had just met two hours ago. The hours were flying by and both were having a good time.

Peg remarked, "I am glad Jane insisted I go out. This is very enjoyable."

They noticed that the band had started up and that there were some couples dancing. Ray asked Peg if she wanted to dance and she said she would love too as she hadn't danced in many years. Ray admired her cute backside as she walked to the dance floor. Ray held Peg in his arms, letting her became familiar with his dance style. Peg moved closer until her breasts were just touching Ray's chest. There were three slow songs played in a row and they danced to all three. Ray could hear Peg humming the song as they danced. Ray started to get an erection and he thought Peg was aware of it but she didn't say or do anything.

The band took a break and so did the dancers. Back at the table they ordered an after-dinner drink and continued to talk. There wasn't a doubt in Ray's mind that Peg was a very intelligent lady and he told her so.

Ray further said, "You have a lot of things going for you. You are beautiful, smart, intelligent, educated and apparently not hurting for money. I think you could do whatever you set your mind to do. I have to agree with Jane that you need to get on with your life. I am sure if your husband were here he would say the same thing. Let me ask you one question. Heaven forbid, but if the situation was reversed and something happened to you, what do you think your husband would have done?"

Without any hesitation on her part Peg said, "Hell, by now he would probably have remarried."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.