Ray - Cover

Ray

Copyright© 2007 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of an older man who has learned the value of the spoken word in his persuit of women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

While washing his coffee cup in the sink, fourty-six year old Ray Durbin looked out the window and thought that it was going to be a great day. Temperatures were supposed to be in the high seventies. The sun was shining already and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. In another week, Ray's current live-in girlfriend would be coming home from Texas where she had been for the past two weeks visiting her daughter and playing the role of grandma with her grandkids. It was a little lonely with her gone but Ray knew she loved the grandkids and if visiting with them made her happy, it made Ray happy.

On what to do today, Ray thought he would start with washing the cars and checking the fluids just to make sure everything was in order. Opening the garage door of his townhouse, Ray went outside to pick up the morning paper which had been deposited on the driveway. As he walked toward the paper he noticed that the next door neighbor's garage door was open. He saw Jane, the lady who lived next door holding a cell phone to her ear with one hand while her other hand was going up and down in an excited manner. He could only hear bits of the conversation and whoever was on the other end was being chastised by Jane.

Jane in Ray's opinion was a fox. She was about forty-five years old, five feet seven inches tall, long straight dark hair and around 120 pounds. Everything about her just radiated that she was a classy lady. Ray estimated her breasts size was 34-C. When she was dressed up to go out and put on her war paint, she looked like a thirty-five year old. She apparently did have a little temper which was now in evidence.

Jane ended her call and noticed that Ray had the morning paper in his hand looking at her.

She smiled and said "Hi. How are you?"

Ray walked toward her and responded, "I'm fine but it looks like you have some problems. Anything I can do to help?"

She said, "Well, I have an appointment to go to and my car won't start. Vic has taken the other car and won't be back till tomorrow evening. He wasn't much help on what to do other than telling me to call the repair shop and have the car towed in."

Ray said, "No problem. Why don't you take one of my cars for your appointment and if you want I can take a look at your car while you are gone."

Jane smiled and said, "That would be great. Are you sure that's no problem?"

Ray shook his head and took a car key off his key chain and gave it to her. Jane opened the car door and slid into the seat. Ray noticed the skirt coming up to her mid-thigh and thought she has a nice set of pins.

After Jane was gone, Ray tried to start her car which was a four year old BMW. It was as dead as a door nail. A jump from his other car got the BMW started and with the battery connections appearing to be clean Ray diagnosed the problem as a battery needing to be replaced. Since this was a sealed battery that was as far as Ray could go in diagnosing the problem. He connected his battery charger to the battery and hoped it would give a sufficient charge to start the car, but he doubted that it would.

In the afternoon Ray was sitting in the shade on his back deck sipping a gin and tonic while reading a new best seller he had checked out from the library. Jane came around from the side of the townhouse and handed Ray his car key. He invited her to sit down and offered her a drink.

She said, "After the start this morning I could use one. Thanks for the use of the car. I really couldn't afford to miss that appointment."

Ray made a gin and tonic and handed it to her. He told her what he thought her car problems were. He offered to pull the battery out and get a replacement to install if she trusted his diagnosis. She confirmed it was the original battery and thought his offer of help was great and asked him to do it. He said that if she wasn't in a hurry, he would do it first thing next morning. They talked about a multitude of other things including her oldest daughter who had just filed for divorce after four years of marriage and one child. They had another drink and before they knew it two hours had just flown by. Ray always enjoyed being in the presence of a beautiful woman and Jane's skirt at mid-thigh and the subtle perfume she was wearing made for an enjoyable afternoon.

Since both of their significant others were not available this evening Ray hoped he wasn't presuming anything and asked Jane if she would want to come back over this evening and have dinner with him. He said it wouldn't be anything fancy and that she should just dress comfortably. Jane hesitated for a moment but said she would love to come over for dinner. Ray asked her not to bring anything as he had whatever they needed. He thought there was some possibility that she would just see him as a man trying to hit on her, but then again maybe she didn't.

At six there was a knock on his kitchen door and Ray saw it was Jane. By coming through the back door she had avoided the prying eyes of the neighbors. Ray saw that she had put on fresh make up and was wearing a crème colored silk blouse and white shorts that came down to mid-thigh. The shorts weren't overly tight but were cut so that the wiggle in her butt was evident when she walked. He could see a slight outline on her backside which indicated she was wearing a thong or butt floss as the kids called it now-a-days. Ray told her she looked "spiffy." Neither was sure if that was a proper word but they both knew it was a compliment to her looks and he thought he saw a little color come to her cheeks.

Ray offered to make her a drink. She told him that whatever he was drinking was fine with her, so he made her a gin and tonic. They talked some more and the subject of her daughter getting divorced after four years of marriage and one child was the main subject of conversation. Apparently her daughter wasn't going to accept her husband running around with other females when he was on the road working. Ray could see this was bothering Jane but he felt that there was something more that she wasn't saying but he didn't want to pry.

When the drinks were finished, he asked her to take a seat and politely refused her offer to help. The table had been set and he lit the two candles he had placed there. Ray went and prepared their plates which consisted of rice, some spears of asparagus and a large piece of salmon on which he poured a lime flavored crème sauce that had mushrooms in it. He also refreshed their gin and tonics.

Jane was impressed by the delicious meal and enjoyed the conversation and attentiveness Ray was giving to her. Her husband Vic had been paying less and less attention to her and she had wondered if he wasn't also playing around when he was away from home. To her the signs were all there and this had been bothering her for some time. She thought Ray's compliments were what she needed and it was making her feel like a desirable woman.

When the meal was done, Jane helped Ray clear the table and wouldn't take no for an answer when she offered to help with the dishes. Ray washed and Jane dried. Ray poured some Midori on the rocks for an after-dinner drink and she sat in the middle of the sofa in the living room while Ray sat on the matching chair. Judging by her actions, Ray thought Jane was getting a little high so he watched her drink and didn't want her to get drunk. She was pleasant company and he enjoyed being with her. He also thought something was bothering her but he would leave it up to her to disclose what it was.

The subject of her daughter getting divorced was brought up again and Ray noticed that Jane was hesitating in talking about it and then he saw a tear run down her cheek. Jane then stopped talking and put her head down. Ray got up and went to Jane and sat down next to her. He put his arms around her and Jane put her head against his chest and started sobbing. Nothing was said so Ray just held her. Her crying lasted for about five minutes.

Jane pulled her head back, looked at Ray and said, "I must look like a mess. I am sorry for acting this way."

Ray told her to just stay there and went to get a box of tissues. He came back and sat down next to her. He took a few tissues and wiped the tears away that were on her face.

Ray said, "I don't see a mess, I just see a beautiful woman who is bothered by something."

She smiled at him and said, "You don't know how glad I am to hear you say that. I get fewer and fewer compliments these days. The reason for my breakdown is that I think Vic may be fooling around and I don't know what to do. He seems to be losing interest in me."

"Well, if I were you, the first thing I would do would be to make an appointment for Vic with an optometrist as his eyes must be going bad if he can't see the beautiful and desirable woman you are. Then I would talk to him about your suspicions. Tell him what is bothering you and see what he says. Don't leave something like this to fester. Maybe there is something that you don't know."

Jane looked into Ray's eyes and said, "Thanks, I'll think about what you say," and gave Ray a quick kiss on the lips.

She pulled back, looked deeply into Ray's eyes and then returned for a much longer kiss. Ray put his arms around her and felt her tongue searching for his lips so he opened his lips and she immediately sought entrance. The kiss went on for a while and Ray could sense a deepening of Jane's breathing and heard her give a slight moan.

Through Ray's guidance they moved to where they were laying on the couch. She continued to search for Ray's tonsils while Ray had one of his hands caressing her back. As his hand started to go up and down, he could feel her bra strap. His hand went lower and it reached her buttocks where he rubbed and squeezed and pulled her hips up against his. There was no resistance from Jane and she had one of her hands on the back of Ray's head curling his hair with her fingers.

Ray's hand went from her buttocks to her breast were he cupped it and felt her nipple which was stiff. She moved back a little from Ray's chest to give his hand room to work. His cupped hand encircled and rubbed her breast and then his thumb and forefinger slightly pinched her nipple which elicited a moan from Jane. Ray continued to kiss her and his hand started unbuttoning her blouse without meeting any resistance from Jane.

When all the buttons were undone, his hand went under her blouse and found her bra strap and with some skill he was able to open the catch. With the bra undone, he cupped her breast and could feel the hardness of her nipple. His thumb would rub the nipple and he could feel her trying to press more of her breast into his hand. Ray and apparently Jane were content to lie side by side and continue the kissing.

Ray felt for the button on the side of her shorts, opened it and pulled down the zipper. With the pressure on her waistband released he went under her shorts and confirmed that she was wearing a thong. Going under the thong he moved a finger up and down the crack of her ass. He pressed against her anus and felt a hesitation in her breathing. He tugged on her thong and shorts at the same time trying to pull them off of her legs. She raised her hips to help him in his efforts and then lifting one leg at a time to shed her clothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.