All The King's Horses: Adapting
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The devastating discovery left three marriages in mortal danger, as far beyond repair as Humpty-Dumpty. This is a variation of the original, with the husbands reacting differently.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

Bud, who had driven to the session, headed right for their favorite bar without even asking the others. Hardly a word was said until they sat in a booth with their drinks before them. Will was reluctant to take the lead in this situation. He felt that the other two, especially Trent, were more affected emotionally.

Finally, Bud said "Well, what do we do? Do we swallow our pride, squelch our anger, and try to get our lives back?"

"We have to, Bud," Trent said, surprising both of the others.

"You mean you're ready?"

"I'm still scared stiff about what will happen when we try to make love, but I want to try to get back. Look, I really believe Sandy is as remorseful as a person can possibly be. A lot of this isn't even her fault. That business about two lives - I believe it."

"Yeah, that explains a lot," Bud admitted. "I'm there, too, Will. I don't want to keep punishing Cece and end up old and bitter and worse than alone. I guess this is where being the man of the house is toughest."

"So, you've both had all of the sex parties you want or need?" Will challenged.

"Hell, no!" Bud answered. "The problem is, my mind tells me I had better quit before I get too addicted to stop."

"I still have the same fears," Trent admitted, "but, Yeah. I can't say that more parties will make it any easier."

"What about you, Will?" Bud answered.

"Oh, I'm ready for this to be over. I can't forget, and I still have some anger, but you know, things really were wonderful before. It's worth a lot of swallowing pride to get that back. I want my partner back." To the complete shock of the other two, tears began streaming down Will's cheeks. It was the first real evidence that their leader, the one who seemed to have it all together, was just as wounded as they were.

"So, what do we do?" Bud asked. "It's late. Do we just go home and make love to them? Do we set up a special date night for tomorrow? Do we need to talk to them as a group, first."

Trent answered, allowing Will to recover his composure. "Everything has been as a group so far. I say we make a big deal of it. Send flowers. Get a hotel suite. Nice dinner. We get them all together and tell them the way it is.

"I like what the doc said about us being more visibly in charge. Let's work out exactly what we want to say. Is there such a thing as a three-room suite?"

"Either that, or two adjoining suites. Great idea, Trent. I think that's how we should do it." Will had recovered by then. "This needs to be the start of our taking charge. We'll have the flowers delivered to our homes sometime before noon. We need the instructions written out for them, but no detail. Just where to be, when, and what to wear. Oh, and that they will be gone all night."

"One more thing," Bud added. "We tell them not to call for more information, just show up. We make it sound authoritative, but not mean."

"Sounds like a job for a lawyer," Trent quipped.

By the time they found suitable cards at a 24-hour Target and got them written, it was well after midnight. Will's office was in a complex with a florist shop, so he had the task of setting up the flower delivery. It was easy for the men to slip into bed, then leave early enough in the morning to avoid any conversation.


The florist's van had not yet made it out of the cul de sac when Cece and Sandy almost fought to be the first into Val's kitchen. "Does this mean it's over?" Cece asked breathlessly.

"It sure seems that way," Val answered. She immediately went into complaining mode. "How are we supposed to know how to dress, just from this? They can't just tell us to show up. Are we eating out? Are we dancing?"

"Just so we get to fuck, I don't care if we don't do anything else!" Cece proclaimed.

Val and Cece didn't notice that Sandy was on her knees on the floor until they heard her wailing sobs. They both knelt beside her asking what was wrong.

"N... n... nothing's wrong! It's a date night! I was afraid I'd never have another one." The sobs renewed after that, but the others understood them for what they were.


The women were once again quite nervous as they walked down the hall toward the hotel suite. "At least we're not naked and having to tell all of our worst secrets," Cece quipped.

When Bud opened the door to their knock, there were no welcoming hugs from their husbands, and the women's nervousness increased. Bud, elected spokesman, asked the women to sit, and went into his prepared remarks.

"As I'm sure you know, we met with Dr. Waxman last night. After talking with her, we reached a decision. We all want this to be over."

Bud had to wait a moment for a collection of gasps before he went on. "Realistically, it can never be completely over. We are all different people after what happened. We want you to know that we will do everything we can to get back what we almost lost. As Dr. Waxman has said, our marriages can never be exactly the same. She also said they can be even better if we're willing to work for that. We're willing. Are you?"

"You don't even have to ask!" Sandy almost shouted. "Of course we're willing. It's all we wanted since that awful time when you saw us!"

"We thought that would be your reaction. There is a task that may test that willingness, and here it is. The three of you are in charge of finding a worthy man for Teri."

"Teri?" Sandy asked.

"Teri is the woman who set up the parties for us men. Rather than hating her for that, we want all of you to get to know her and become her friends. She is a wonderful person who happens to be in love with me." That made Cece gasp. "Even so, she did a lot to help our marriages, giving up any hope she might have had for getting me herself. Can you all agree to doing that? Cece?"

"I... I was very angry with her at first, but I can see that I do owe her," Cece answered. "We'll do it."

"We will not be having any more parties. You will not, either." The men had decided that they would not ask for any promises, just tell them.

"As for your offer to party with us, your willingness tells us a lot, and we thank you. We won't be doing that, though." He paused for sighs of relief from the women. "If we did that now, it would be sex as payment, and that would be wrong. At some future time, if you offer just because you want it, we will talk about it."

"There are many things that are likely to change about our relationships. We do not want to sound... bossy, or arrogant, but we want you to know that anything that could affect those relationships MUST be discussed with us first. Do you understand why we consider that necessary?"

With lowered heads, the women nodded. "We are not going to be paranoid about where you go or what you do, but we would consider it an act of good faith if it became a priority for you to keep us informed of your activities in detail. We believe we have always done that for you, and we will continue. Let's go to dinner."

Purposely, the men had not asked for any questions or comments from the women. They wanted to establish clearly that they were in charge. At the same time, they wanted to make sure that they did nothing that was demeaning, insulting, or even irritating, to the extent that was possible.

Dinner was in the very nice hotel restaurant. Each man offered his arm to his wife as they left the suite. That represented the first meaningful physical contact since the discovery.

Dancing after dinner took the physical contact much farther. The women offered obligatory complaints about not being told that they would dance, not having the best shoes, etc. The way they all shivered and teared up at the first embrace made their complaints less than meaningless.

When they all returned to the suite after dancing, the men set up a scene that Julia would certainly have disapproved of. Will held three straws in his hand and had each woman take one. Val got the shortest one, and Will told her "You're first, Honey."

"What do you mean?" she asked, slightly alarmed.

"It's nothing bad, Honey. Just a little ritual that we want to do," Will reassured her. Having been the only one to see the beginning of one of the men's parties, Cece knew what was coming. She was not at all sure that she liked it, but there was no way she would raise any objection. As for Val, after having heard Will cal her 'Honey' for the first time, she would have done almost anything.

All three men gathered around Val and began undressing her. She and Sandy both gasped, but like Cece, they somehow knew not to object. Val's panties were left to Will, but the others were free to remove anything else.

Cece was next and Sandy last. All of the women were concerned that they were not as fresh smelling as they would like after the dancing. The men's controlling attitudes, though, and the gentle way they went about stripping them kept them calm. Truth be told, each of them added the fragrance of arousal to perfume and perspiration odors before they stood naked.

The women were left standing naked for a short while before each of the fully clothed men offered his arm to his wife and led her away. The two-bedroom suite had two bathrooms and the adjoining nice single room had its own. The men had drawn straws earlier for room assignments.

In the bathrooms, the men undressed and the couples showered together. By the time they got into bed, the women were so aroused that they almost came spontaneously. The men were not in much better shape.


The morning had also been orchestrated. It was Friday, and the men were going in to work. The women would be told as the men left that they were there for another night. They could go home to get more clothes and make any other arrangements.

When they were all dressed, the men woke the women and told them to hurry and come out to the main room for breakfast, naked. Not totally pleased, they nevertheless complied. So far their forced exhibitionism had not caused anything bad to happen.

Just as the women entered the main room, room service knocked on the door. As the women started to flee, the men were ready and held them in place, facing the door. Two uniformed men wheeled in a breakfast cart. They did not openly stare at the women, but each certainly got a very good look. There was no way for the women to know how carefully Will had chosen and bribed the two managers to play the role of waiters and sworn them to secrecy.

As the door closed, Cece started to object "Bud! How could you? I can't believe... "

"Sorry, Ladies, we're late. Enjoy your breakfast. We're here for tonight, too. See you later." With that, the men hurried out.

"Damn!" Val swore. "How can he do that and leave me standing here so horny. I'm ready to call those guys back and it's his fault!"

Cece started to giggle, but happened to look at Sandy, who had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Sandy, are you so embarrassed? It wasn't that bad. It was kinda fun, if..."

"He couldn't!" Sandy wailed. "He couldn't! He'd get hard, but as soon as he tried to put it in, he... he... Oh, God! What have I done to him?"

Val and Cece got down on the floor and cuddled with Sandy, trying to console her. For many minutes, the others tried to comfort Sandy, but she could not get control of herself. Suddenly, Cece got to her feet and dashed to the other room for the phone. She had Teri's work number in her purse, and she had an idea.

"Teri, this is Cece. Look, I owe you the world's biggest apology and I want to give it in person, but right now, we have an emergency. It's not for me, it's for Trent and Sandy." Cece told the story briefly.

"Sounds like a job for Morgan," Teri said.

"Just what I was thinking," Cece agreed. "Do you have her number?"

"I'll three-way us," Teri said. "She doesn't know you."

After about five minutes of conversation, Cece hung up and made another call. "Trent, this is Cece. This is important, so don't argue. Be here in the suite at ten. That gives you plenty of time to wrap things up." She hung up without giving Trent a chance.

He wondered if he should call Will, but he just did not want to tell his friends about his problem, yet. At breakfast, he had managed to follow through with their little show because he and Sandy had agreed to keep the problem secret. He set about clearing his calendar. After what had happened the night before, if Sandy was in any kind of trouble, he had to be there.


Morgan walked confidently into the suite when Cece let her in. At Morgan's questioning look, Cece tilted her head slightly toward Sandy. Upon entering the room, Morgan dropped her clothes in what seemed like just a few seconds. Then, she walked up to Sandy, and said "So, you're the lucky woman who married, Trent, huh? Sandy, you won the prize, that's for sure."

"I guess if you're here, you know that I might no be able to keep him," Sandy responded.

"Nonsense! We're going to fix that as soon as he gets here."

"He's... he's coming here? Now? But he has to work."

"Sandy, do you think anything could keep him away if knows you need him?"

"Well, I did my best to drive him away - that, and some bad luck."

"Sandy, there's no use playing games. I've had sex with Trent three times. I would gladly do it for the rest of my life, if things were different. But he's yours, and I'm going to help you get him back in your pussy where he belongs. I know he responds to me, and we're going to use that. I won't fuck him, but I may do just about everything else. Can you handle that?"

"You... you don't know what he saw me doing," Sandy said. "Can you really help?"

"You bet. All of you, come here. This is what we're going to do," Morgan said, as she took over.


To see Morgan, naked and opening the door for him, was enough to freeze Trent in his tracks and start redirecting his blood flow southward. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. Before he could think about what was going on, the other three descended on him and began undressing him.

Sandy took his blazer from Cece, who had helped him out of it. She put it carefully over the back of a chair, then went back for his tie and shirt. Meanwhile, Val had removed his shoes and socks. He was starting to worry because of Val's and Cece's presence and because of the bulge in his slacks. Val stepped up to him, took his face in her hands and kissed him full on the mouth. She blatantly pressed her bare breasts against his bare chest, said "I love you, Trent. It's going to be all right." It took all of her willpower to keep from fondling his obvious erection.

Repeating Val's moves, Cece told him "You're going to fuck her brains out." She and Val then went to their own rooms.

"I really wanted to see!" Cece whispered to Val at the door to Val's room.

"Huh, uh. We're leaving that up to the men," Val whispered back. "We took enough of a chance pushing our tits into him like that."

"It was for Sandy," Cece giggled as she ducked into her own room.

Sandy let Morgan remove his slacks, then hung them up carefully. Morgan did not hesitate and pulled his shorts off, having to pull out the waistband to clear his erection. "Time for a Trent sandwich," she told him, gently pulling him toward their bathroom by his cock.

In the shower, both woman kept their hands on him. At first, Sandy seemed timid because of Morgan's rather dominating presence. Morgan hissed in her ear "He's your man, for God's sake. Touch him like you own him!" That helped a lot.

Still firmly in charge, Morgan led them to the bed. On the way, she whispered to Sandy "You wet?" Sandy nodded vigorously.

Pulling back the unmade covers, Morgan put Trent on his back and had Sandy kneel right by his waist. She straddled his face, looking toward his feet. Saying "Use that wonderful tongue on me, Trent," she bent forward enough to reach his cock, then lowered her pussy right down on his mouth.

When Morgan did not feel his tongue, she said softly to Sandy "Tell him."

"Trent, Honey, eat her. Do a good job."

He had softened quite a bit coming from the shower, but Morgan's hands soon had him stiffening. For two or three minutes, she kept stroking and teasing him, squirming in her patented way in response to his tongue.

She held out her hand to Sandy, a signal for Sandy to straddle him and mount him. Morgan kept her hand on his cock and kept teasing it as Sandy eased down onto it. Sandy's tears were flowing freely as she sank lower and he stayed firm.

When she had to let go, Morgan moved quickly to kneel in Sandy's former spot by his waist. She reached underneath and cradled his balls in her hand. Her middle finger kept busy stroking from his anus to the base of his sac, making it almost impossible for him to soften.

Sandy was reacting feverishly. She began plunging up and down as soon as he was fully embedded. Her tears never stopped and she began babbling barely intelligible words of joy.

Morgan started talking. "Oh, Trent, I know how wonderful that cock feels, but it's where it belongs now. It will never be anywhere else again. It doesn't need to be. Sandy's pussy is the perfect place for it.

"And Sandy doesn't ever want any other cock in her pussy, only yours. She wants you to make her forget any other cocks that ever went there. You can do it, Trent! You have to do it. Make her forget! Fuck her so good she can never remember again. Let her feel how much you love her! Let her know she belongs only to you. That's right, Baby. Push up into her. Bounce her right up in the air!" On and on Morgan talked, arousing both husband and wife.

Sandy's frantic up-and-down motions were tiring her rapidly, but Trent did not seem that close. Morgan was worried that if this first coupling did not complete well, it would not have the needed healing effect. She moved up by Trent's head and whispered in his ear. "You have to roll over and really fuck her hard, Trent. Don't come out of her when you roll over. This is important, Trent. She needs this. You need this. You can do it?"

Then she was helping Sandy stretch out on top of Trent and pulling his arms around her to hold her firmly. Trent was not softening, but he seemed almost robot-like, doing what Morgan directed, but not taking any initiative.

Sandy took plenty of initiative when he had her on her back. Her legs came up to clamp around him right away. She must not have been nearly as exhausted as Morgan thought because she began literally throwing her pelvis up at him, trying to establish a fucking rhythm.

Trent was still hard and he was responding - sort of. Alarmed, Morgan decided that seduction and persuasion were not going to get it done. She only knew Trent in the context of the parties where they had been together, but she thought she could read him well enough to take a chance. As a security measure, she got a hand around his package before she laid into him.

"Goddammit, Trent!" I remember a man who made love to me and turned me inside out. I thought that's who I would see here this morning. But no, he's turned into some kind of wimp who won't claim what's rightfully his. What a disappointment!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.