All The King's Horses: Adapting
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The devastating discovery left three marriages in mortal danger, as far beyond repair as Humpty-Dumpty. This is a variation of the original, with the husbands reacting differently.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

It was Saturday morning and Julia was meeting with the women at her Transformations office. All of them looked distraught, but Cece looked the worst.

"It was awful!" Cece said, then recounted the conversation in bed after the men's first orgy. "I feel like he just threw away something unique, something special!"

Not wanting to pile on, Julia had to say something. "Cece, don't you feel that you are responsible for him doing that?"

"No! He didn't have to do something that awful! He's ruined everything!"

"So, I suppose you're ready to divorce him, now?" Julia asked, mentally holding her breath for the reaction.

"Well, I... I've thought about it," Cece admitted.

"Tell me. Do you think the men thought about divorce as they sat outside that house after discovering that you were at that party?"

"They shouldn't have!" Cece insisted. "It wasn't that bad. We still loved them just as much."

"But after having his own sex party, Bud doesn't love you as much any more?"

"He can't. If he did, he wouldn't have gone!" Cece was very nearly incoherent.

"So, you can have sex with lots of other men and still love him just as much. But he can't have sex with three other women and love you just as much. Is that how you see it?"

"But you're trying to make it sound like it's the same thing! It's not! It's not!"

"Then explain the differences to me," Julia said as gently as she could.

"Well, he made an angry, cold-hearted decision to go out and have sex with other women. We just sort of got pulled back... uh... No! It's just not the same."

"Pulled back, huh?" Julia said. "That means that at some time in the past, you went to parties like that, doesn't it. I think it's time for you to tell me your sexual history, all of you."

The three exchanged panicked looks for amount, then all shook their heads. "No, we can't," Val said. "It doesn't affect what's happening now, anyway."

"Oh, but it does," Julia countered. "Remember. Whatever you say stops here. No one else will ever hear it from me."

"No, we just can't," Val insisted.

The brief time that had gone by in the session amounted to a huge setback, as far as Julia was concerned. Even after their first session, she had not been happy with the responses of the women. There was just an air of unreality about their attitude.

"Ladies, I am going to send you home and there will be no charge for the brief time we have spent this morning." That met with gasps from all three women.

Before the women could ask the inevitable 'why', Julia continued. "I am a healer. To heal psychological and emotional problems, I need to get at root causes. You have shut the door on what is probably the most important information affecting your futures. At this point, there is nothing I can do for you."

Again, seeing them about to object, she said "No. Don't say anything. I want to leave you with a few observations. First of all, the three of you are extraordinarily close. That closeness has led you into some very destructive behaviors. I would sincerely hope that you can use that same closeness to help each other do the right things.

"Another observation is that I believe all three of your marriages will end in divorce before very long." The objections started and she quelled them. "You will be the ones seeking the divorces." That just increased the furor.

"As I have told you, I do not approve of the path that your husbands have taken toward rebuilding your marriages. I can, however, understand the emotions and, yes, the logic that led them to that path.

"The reason you will seek divorce is that you will not be able to accept the same failings in them that they have chosen to work through with you. I do not think that you have yet realized that you have done something terribly destructive and unbelievably hurtful to your husbands. You view their response to your own actions as unwarranted infidelity.

"I will be available if you decide that you honestly want help from me. I will only help you, though, if the very first thing you do if we meet again is tell me your sexual history - complete and not laundered in any way. Other than that, I sincerely wish you luck, and good morning."

No one had ever treated the three that way, and they sat stunned for quite a while before getting up and leaving the building. They were all sullen and quite angry as they rode home.

Just getting home did not help the women's moods much because things were not the same there. The men had established as behavior rule one that they do nothing to make the children at all suspicious. To that end, they worked hard to be friendly and kind to their wives when the children were present. They also tried not to be purposely hurtful when they were alone.

What was most different that Saturday was the men's plans. Will was going golfing. It had been so long since he golfed that he had gone out and bought an expensive set of clubs. Bud was taking twelve-year-old Francie to the reservoir with him to fish and to camp overnight. That was a first. Trent had accepted a request to sit in with a club band that night as a substitute. Secretly, all of the women were wondering if they could ever look forward to another 'date night'.

The women had no idea that Will's golf outing that day was a fake or that Bud's shopping trip and Trent's rehearsal were also fakes. The three got together to review the recordings from the women's session with Julia. By agreement, they listened straight through, planning to go back over particularly interesting points. There were plenty of those, as it turned out.

"That, my friends, is one smart lady," Will said reverently when they had listened all the way through. "Did you hear how she handled the three of them? Unbelievable! After the way they've steamrolled us so many times, I'm in awe!"

"Cece doesn't have any idea what she has done," was all Bud could say.

"What's that business about getting pulled back into it? And the threats about their sexual history?" Trent asked. "Does the doc think they've been into swinging some time in the past?"

"It sure sounds like that," Will observed.

"That woman understands exactly how I feel," Bud said, still almost talking to himself.

"That's a sign of the really good ones," Will assured him. "Listen, having this inside information is great, but it does give us a problem - well, more of a challenge."

"We can't change hour behavior because of what we know," Trent finished for him.

"Right. Even if we get some answers about why they did it, we have to keep going until they tell us themselves," Will said firmly.

"That isn't all," Bud said quickly. ""I'm not backing off until Cece shows that she really understands how she ripped my heart out."

"I agree," Trent added. "Will, Val's probably the most rational of the three. She's going to get there first. Can you hold our for our sakes?"

"Absolutely. They fucked up as a group. They have to... to repent as a group or it means nothing. We cannot separate on this. Being more emotional, Cece or Sandy could break down at any point. Will you two be able to hold the line, then?"

"That's tough," Bud said, "but yeah. I just have to remember what I saw."

"That bastard's big cock!" Trent mused aloud.

"OK, another thing we should discuss," Will went on. "Should we keep inviting the wives to the parties?"

"Why not?"

"Well, the more I think about it, the less I like it," Will admitted. "The problem is, now that we've made it a demand, we can't back off."

"No, we can't," Bud said. "Seeing how it seems to horrify the women makes it the right tactic. I hope I'm not the only one, but I'm still looking for more punishment."

"I hope they don't accept," Trent said, "but mainly because I don't know if I can perform, yet."

"Is it getting better?" Will asked.

"The other night helped," Trent admitted. "Did it erase what I saw through the fence? I'm afraid not."

"I doubt that will ever go away, Trent," Will said gently. "Remember, the reason we're doing these parties is to try to feel like their sexual equals."

"Yeah, but remember that comment about all the men Cece had been with? I assume that applies to Sandy, too. Is there any chance of my catching up?"

"OK, I'm really speculating here, but we figured out that this fucking around has only been going on about four months, right?" Will said. "And we can only think of four to six times they could have done it. Trent, if they stop going to the parties, you can catch up at least in terms of recent experience."

"I see what you mean. Well, I'm a long ways from there right now. When I'm in bed with Sandy, my dick just tries to disappear. No interest at all."

"So, we keep to the plan as if we know nothing at all right?"


"We're setting up another party," Will told Val Sunday evening. "You need to ask the others if you want to party with us this time, or if we need to find other women again." Will had been chosen to deliver the message that time, rather than Bud.

Val just stared at Will for a while, then her shoulders slumped and she said "I'll... I'll ask." He left the room, assuming that she would want to make a call right away.

She did. Twenty minutes later, she sought him out. "Please, Will. Stop this! We get the message."

"I guess that means that we have to get the other women, doesn't it. Val, this is not about sending a message. You've already been told why we have to do this. We can never rejoin our wives in sex if we feel like cuckold wimps. That is how we felt when we discovered your cheating."

"But haven't you proved already that you're not? I never thought of you that way!"

"It's how I think of myself that's in the way. You made me feel like a cuckold wimp. I have to work my way out of that."

"How long will this take?" she wailed. "This really, really hurts, Will."

"It does, doesn't it?" He could not resist that gibe. "I don't know how long, I'm afraid. How many parties did you go to?" She had stormed from the room before he finished the question.

He had to find her to tell her "We'll be using Bud's house this time. You'll have to arrange to keep her kids away from there."

"So, you're just going to kick Cece out of her house so you can... you can... ?" She could not finish the question.

"Val, how many times have one of us husbands bailed out so one of you wives could use the house for a shower, a card game, a lingerie party, or whatever? Isn't this the very first time we have wanted the same courtesy?"

Val's problem was that she was too much like Will. She could always see the truth and the logic in what he said. Cece, and to some extent Sandy could submerge any such recognition under her emotional pain and her anger. That only made things harder and more painful for Val. Her resistance and even her loyalty to the others was under constant attack, being chipped away.

"What night?" she managed to ask.

"Next Thursday," he told her. The men had decided that it should be a school night so there was more incentive for the women to get the children to bed.


It had been Val's job to bring up a real problem with the men's party plan. "Will, if some strange women just drive up and the kids know that we aren't there, what are they going to think."

"Good point," he admitted. "It's not a problem, though. Bud will clear a place in the garage. All of the women will come in one car and pull right in. With tinted windows and getting dark, no one will see who's in the car."

Thursday night at dusk, three naked women walked into the kitchen from Bud's garage. From Essie's smirk, the men could tell that stripping in the garage was her idea.

Teri was there, but the third woman was in her early twenties. Her name was Morgan and her body was lush and sexy. Her eyes sparkled with intelligence, humor, and undisguised lust. The men just knew that she would be a wonderful addition.

What the men could not know was that Morgan Shaughnessy was a plant. Julia knew Morgan through Dex Madison and his wife Elise's shelter organization. After shedding her faux butch persona during the Christmas season at Dex's house, Morgan had been working to make up for her extremely limited sexual past. She was a brilliant intuitive psychologist, studying for a degree, and an excellent reader of people.

Julia was almost certain that the three wives would be back. She wanted an undercover assessment of the husbands. It was a win-win-win situation for all concerned.

"O, goody!" Essie exclaimed when they were in the kitchen. "We get to do the same kind of introductions!"

When all three men had been ceremonially stripped, Morgan headed straight for Trent. "It has been way too long for me," she said as she brazenly grabbed his cock. "I think you're just the man to make me forget the drought."

Both Bud and Will were happy to see Trent singled out that way. They knew very well that his self-esteem needed every possible boost it could get. Both of them were thankful that their wives had not been caught in quite as flagrant an act.

This time, only Morgan showed her need for immediate relief. Teri and Essie had decided to pace themselves and the men and stretch out the enjoyment. Part of the reason was that the first time they discovered that they enjoyed being with the men for more than just fucking. The petting, cuddling, and extended foreplay were wonderful, but just intelligent, respectful conversation was a bonus.

Morgan's first assignment from Julia, though, was to give Trent an ego boost. She did not consider it an onerous task at all. Trent's slender body showed the evidence of a strong fitness program, something Morgan had learned to respect. His rising cock was not particularly large, but she liked the shape, the size of the darkening head, and the surprisingly large, full sac that hung below. While undressing him, Morgan had almost drooled over his tight, full ass, running her hands over it while Teri pulled off his shorts.

While the other four just watched Morgan, in no particular hurry, she traced her fingers over his rippled stomach. "Wow, Trent! A six-pack! That's awesome! I've got an idea how hard it is to get one of those. Here, feel my tummy. Last Christmas, that was a tub of jelly. Can you feel the muscles under there? Fifteen pounds! 'Course I'll never have a six-pack, but I'm not supposed to look tight and knotty like you, am I? I've had people tell me that I look my best naked."

His hands were enjoying the sleekness around her middle when she took one of them and placed it on a breast and the other between her legs. She spread her legs a little and did a little quick squatting motion that was an obvious invitation. It was one of those little sexy things that emphasize a woman's nakedness, vulnerability, and need.

Trent had been blown away by Morgan's enthusiasm and force of personality. Suddenly, he realized that this 'kid' had him paralyzed and tongue-tied. That would never do. Maybe the old Trent, but not any more. He released her breast and used that hand to pull her face to him for a heated kiss. With the hand in her crotch, he pressed strongly upward and wriggled it back and forth against her labia.

Following Teri's example, Bud had placed large towels around the family room and mats with towels on the patio. Morgan was just a few feet from one of the towels. Grasping his cock firmly, she guided him to the towel and sank down on it. She squeezed her legs together tightly, hoping to keep his hand in its place as she collapsed down to the floor.

When she could not keep his hand trapped, she grabbed it with her hand instead. She used it to pull Trent down on top of herself as she laid on her back with her legs spread in clear invitation. Just the visual invitation was not enough for her, and she pled "Fuck me!"

"I'd better just make you come first," Trent told her." I don't want to leave you to get a condom."

"Oh, damn!" she said. "I guess it's not enough that I'm on the pill, huh?"

He was about to tell her that it was their rule when Essie knelt beside him and put one on him. With a short but torrid kiss and a squeeze of an ass cheek, she left him with Morgan.

The short pause did not diminish Morgan's desire, and she was immediately pulling on him again. He was inclined to use his hand or his mouth and stall her off for a while, but he made the mistake of looking at her face.

Morgan had the ability to show her pleasure with sex by seeming to involve every muscle in her body in her writhing and squirming. Her amazing response to his thrusting certainly added to the ego boost. For one brief moment, Trent felt a pang of guilt as he could not remember Sandy ever reacting quite that intensely. With a hungry woman like Morgan expressing her joy at his efforts in the way that she was right then, it was hard for any negative thoughts to last.

Because of the almost magical way that Morgan boosted his ego, Trent felt confidence in his endurance that he had never known. Perhaps she was setting his pace to help him last longer, but he would never know or care.

Trent had always had pretty good control and that plus Morgan's wonderful responsiveness did wonders toward healing his battered ego. She noticed when his arms started to shake after several minutes. She was feeling wonderful, but was not quite ready to come. She slid a hand between them and started on her clit. Within a couple more minutes, that bore results, and she panted out "Speed up, now, Stud. I'm getting close and I want you right with me."

As they cuddled afterwards, on their sides looking at each other, Trent could read the unasked questions on Morgan's face. With a sigh, he said "It was bad, Morgan, but we've agreed not to give any specifics."

"Have I helped at all? Is this giving you what you need?"

"You can't believe how it has helped. It sure gave me something that I need. I guess what I need most is completely impossible, so for the best I can get, this is wonderful!"

"I'd like to spend the whole evening with you, but I think you know that's not the spirit of this party," she said.

"I'd like that, too, but I wouldn't want my friends to miss out on you. Their hurting, too," he told her.

"Hurting as badly as you?" she asked in a way that said she knew that he was the most affected.

"Are you a shrink?"

"Not yet," she said with a grin."

"Just a witch, huh?"

"A bitch, maybe," she said as she wriggled her crotch against him, "a bitch in heat. I guess I shouldn't be greedy and deprive the other women of you, either."

"Oh, between Bud and Will, they won't be deprived," Trent said.

"Maybe not, but you're special," she breathed around a kiss that left no doubt about her sincerity.

Throughout the evening, Morgan got involved in lots of conversation. Of course, Julia would not divulge any information about the men's situation, and the men stuck with their pledge of secrecy, as well. Still, astute as she was, Morgan dug out some telling bits.

Mostly, though, Morgan just wondered how any sane woman could do anything to anger those men enough for that kind of retaliation. Unless they treated their wives in a much different way than they treated the three partying women, there were three certified female idiots out there.

All three of the wives had wondered if there had actually been any sex at the men's first party, or if there had been a party at all. Needing to dispel that doubt, in fact, was a major reason for the men having the party at Bud's house.

The men had assumed that at least one of the women would find a way to spy on the party. In fact, they depended on it. They worked to make sure that at least one of them was involved at all times throughout the evening. Morgan was the one who caught on and said to Bud "You're expecting them to spy, aren't you?"

Deciding that he would not truly be revealing any secrets, he nodded. "Taking a risk on one of the kids spying, aren't you?"

"I think the women will work very hard to prevent that," he answered.

"The one and only time partying here?" Morgan asked. Again he nodded. "Too bad. Great place. Looks like a dead spot right now. You'd better fuck me."

Cece did not trust herself to see what might be going on in her own house. Val was dispatched as the spy. She spent over twenty minutes watching and saw plenty to dispel any doubts. When she returned, Sandy just took off for her own look. What she saw did not make her feel any better.


In bed after the party, Sandy asked "Were they the same women from the first time?"

The men had discussed their responses in detail. The first rule was that they would never answer the question. The almost equal rule was that they would turn it around to the women's parties. Trent asked "Was it always the same men at all your parties?"

Will and Bud had been concerned about whether Trent could be tough enough to follow their plans. Being sought out initially by the very sexy Morgan, and then having a repeat with her later had made him feel like the male star of the party. It had been far easier than he would have believed to follow the script in his answer.

Sandy was the most catered to of the wives. Because he never felt worthy of her, Trent avoided offending her at all costs. Because Sandy loved him deeply and sincerely, she did not abuse his good nature. However, she was so used to a positive, cooperative response from him that the retort she had just received seemed like a sharp slap in the face. It was not like Trent. Things were not the same at all, and it frightened her badly.

The next day, it was Sandy who took the first individual stance against the group decision in a long time. "I'm sorry, but I am scared to death. I'm calling Dr. Waxman and I'm going to tell her everything. I think you two should, also. I feel like I'm in real danger of losing Trent, and I just couldn't live with that."

"How do you think Dr. Waxman can help, anyway?" Cece challenged. She was the one who had felt most combative toward Julia.

"I don't know! I don't know! But I sure don't see any way out of this by myself!"

"We can't break apart just when we need each other the most," Val declared. "We're all going." Preempting Cece that way was as unprecedented as everything else about their predicament. Cece did not object.


Because it was hard to get together frequently, the men trusted Will to review the recordings from their kitchen and call a meeting when something significant came through. That decision by the women was certainly significant.

"I sure wish we could hear that session live," Will said.

"We can," Trent said. "We just take another receiver in another car and get within a thousand feet."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.