Paul's Redemption - Cover

Paul's Redemption

Copyright© 2007 by novascriptus

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A bitter old man gets another chance at life. Will he live better this time or will he make the same mistakes? The story follows Paul Sheppard through his last year of high school in the late 1950s and through college. Are our lives fated or can we change?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

Paul had little free time the next week. He had missed lab work for Dr. Brennan and a couple of tests. Jane was suffering too. They ate together and studied together, but Jane was right: if they went to his house, he wanted to play with her boobs. The problem was she enjoyed it too, so no work got done. If she spent the night, they didn't get enough sleep. By the time Friday evening rolled around, they were ready for some time together.

"Paul, Arthur, I'm coming in," Jane called as she walked in the door.

Paul was sitting on the couch holding Alice. She was holding a Kleenex as she leaned against him. With his free hand he waved for Jane to come in.

Jane sat down next to Alice. "What happened?" Jane asked.

Paul waited for Alice to answer. When she didn't he told her. "Suzi has a boyfriend."

"What?"

"Look at it from her point of view. It's perfect. If she can get caught screwing him in her room, she'll convince everyone that she's straight. If she takes him home and gets caught by her parents, they'll be upset but relieved that she isn't a lesbian. She's probably hoping that Alice wants her so much that she'll join the two of them. It's a logical solution even if it's cold hearted. Maybe it's not even a conscious decision."

"I won't join them. I will never have anything to do with her again," Alice said in between sobs.

"Paul, can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Jane asked.

"Sure Jane." They went in his room and closed the door.

"I know you were planning on us being alone tonight but Alice needs us," Jane started.

"I'm so proud of you baby, but you're spending the night, aren't you?"

"Yes." Jane opened the door. Alice was up gathering Kleenexes and getting ready to leave. "Where are you going?"

"You two need time alone."

"We'll have time alone with our friend. Sit down." Alice sat down at the end of the couch. "Sit in the middle dummy so we can both be next to you."

"Paul, how do we find a new girlfriend for a queer?" Jane asked.

"The easiest way is to go looking for girlfriends for me."

"Alice, I see a lonely life for you. Damn! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it the way it came out."

"It's OK. I thought it was funny. It's just like something Paul would say," Alice replied with a slight smile.


That night they showered together. Paul cracked the bathroom door open to see if Arthur was home. He was and the sounds said Anna was with him. Jane and Paul ran naked into his room and jumped into bed. Jane was ready as he moved between her legs, but instead of entering her he moved down to suckle her breast. He replaced his mouth with his hand and moved his head between her legs.

"Paul."

"Shh. Just relax. I guarantee you will like this."

As he moved his head to the top of her warmth she pressed against him. I was going to go slow but I think she's ready. He sucked her small button into his mouth and she came almost at once. He held her breasts and kissed a small circle around her navel. Her orgasm had just been a little one. She was ready for another. With one hand on her breast, he moved his other hand down between her legs and slipped a finger inside her. He slowly moved the finger in and out while his kisses moved lower and lower. When he reached his target he delicately flicked it with his tongue. Her breathing became more ragged and her breast grew hard. He rubbed her nipple between his thumb and finger. She came with a loud yell. He gently removed his finger.

Paul rolled over to pull her on top of him. Jane sat up and guided him into her. She bounced and impaled upon him as he thrust up to her. This is the way to make love, he thought. When you have two boobs to play with. She had a couple of little orgasms but nothing worth yelling about. His was more than satisfactory.

"You may have scared Anna with that yell," Paul said while cuddling Jane.

"I didn't yell."

"But you did enjoy it didn't you?"

"I can't believe you did it."

"Why?"

"Didn't you think it was gross?"

"No, but even if I had, seeing you enjoy it that much made it worthwhile."

"Did you like it when I did it to you?"

"Yes, very much."

"I didn't swallow it."

"So?"

"I heard boys like girls to swallow it."

"Honey, some people say that a man wants his woman to be a whore in the bedroom and a virgin everywhere else. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. I thought you would like me to go down on you. You did like it, didn't you?"

"Yes!"

"Then I'll do it again, but you don't have to do it to me. You can swallow or not. You can let me cum in your mouth or not. I was surprised that you let me cum in your mouth."

"I didn't want to make a mess."

Sometimes women are so damn practical, he thought. "You are a person. You get to decide what you want to do."

"What do you like the most?"

"I'd like you to finish what you start. Swallow, don't swallow, I don't care. But I'll take whatever I get from you because I love you and because I expect you to do things out of love, not because you think you have to. If you don't enjoy it, I won't get any pleasure from it."

"Good answer."

"Except for teasing you, then if it bothers you, I enjoy it even more."

"Bad answer."


Alice, Jane, and Paul were at a sock hop in the gymnasium. "You never told me how you could tell I was a lesbian," Alice said to Paul.

"Lesbians are harder to tell than gays because even straight girls check out other girls. They want to know what the competition is so they look at the other girl's clothes, see if her ass is too big, and see how big her boobs are. Guys are simple. If a guy is checking out another guy's ass, he's a homosexual. You weren't checking out a girl's ass once. You were doing it each time she walked by. You like asses."

Alice smiled at him.

"Go to Hell Alice."

"There is a great ass." Jane was looking across the room at a tall dark hair girl.

"No, that is a world class ass," said Paul. Alice started laughing.

"What's funny?"

"That was one of Paul's girlfriends."

Jane didn't think it was funny. "I'm going back to the dorm." She turned and walked towards the door.

"Do you know why she's mad at me now?"

"No."

"Stay here. I'm going to find out or we will both be looking for girlfriends." Paul hurried after Jane.

He caught up with her outside. "Jane, this time I give up, why are you made at me now?"

"You know why."

"Jane I have no fucking idea."

"Why are you going out with me when you can date girls like her?"

"I'm going out with you because you are not like her."

"Fuck you." She turned to walk away.

Paul grabbed her by the arm. "Don't walk away this time. I want to know why you are mad. "

"I just told you."

"I don't understand."

"Are you stupid?"

"Apparently I am. Just assume that I am and explain it to me."

"What am I? Just a fill-in girlfriend when you're between gorgeous girlfriends. Do you slum every once in a while?"

"Have you looked in a mirror?"

"Fuck you."

"If you had, you would know that you are beautiful. Especially now that you got rid of the hideous glasses. Before you were pretty. Now you are beautiful. But that doesn't matter. That is just external. You can't see how ugly she is inside. You can't see how ugly I am inside. I can hide it when I'm around you but I can't when I'm around her. That's why you're not like her. Except that you get pissed off at the drop of a hat and won't tell me why."

"Fuck you," she said but her heart really wasn't in it.

"Alice thought it was so funny because she said nearly the same thing when she was helping me look for a girlfriend. Come on back inside and try not to be so touchy."

"Fuck you," she said, but she reached for his hand.

The night was a bust. No girls of interest for Alice. It was a license to stare at other women for Paul and he used it to full advantage. He wasn't window-shopping so much as admiring the scenery. Someone should catalog all the shapes and sizes of breasts. It would take a lifetime of work.


Sunday revealed two other friends needed girlfriends. Steve was in between his seemingly endless stream of football groupies and Arthur had broken up with Anna.

"Don't worry Arthur; the junior high school has lots more girls like her."

"Go to Hell Paul and get me a beer while you're up."

"What happened between you and Anna?" Jane asked.

"Her parents decided I was too old for her to date."

"Really," said Jane. "Did you try to reason with them?" She fit in well with the group.

"Go to Hell Jane and on your way there get the can opener that your boyfriend left in the kitchen."

"You asked for a beer, not a can opener," Paul said in defense. No pop-tops or tabs on these cans. These were steel not aluminum and you didn't crush them against your forehead.

"So we need three girls that we can all get along with and one of them has to be a queer. Life would be so much simpler if you didn't have any friends Paul." Jane was buzzed.

A half-drunk girlfriend was all the more reason for Paul to stay sober. Yeah, but I have a father and friends so my life is better. Remember that one of your girl friend is more than a friend.

Paul didn't want to spend the whole month of April helping his friends look for girlfriends. First of all it wouldn't work. More importantly, May was going to be the month from Hell. He was expected to be in Indianapolis for the whole month while he finished 4 courses. You'd think that being around native Italians would help him pass the Italian final but mostly what he learned from them were cuss words. He sucked at languages. He was still a source of great amusement to the Italians.

Paul would also spend much of the summer in Europe. He didn't know if Jane's parents would let her come over un-chaperoned. He was only going to see her half the time between now and next fall. That wasn't enough for him. He loved her and he liked her. He was even able to act civilized when she was mad at him. She might be the one for him if he could get a grip on the cause of her anger.

There was a girl's volleyball game tonight. A good place for all three of the guys to hunt for chicks. Paul was taking Jane to Ocala for dinner and then, hopefully, to bed. April was his best chance to spend time with Jane. He wanted to use the time wisely.

"Next weekend we should go to Ichetucknee." Jane hasn't seen it yet.

"The water will be cold," Alice complained.

"It's always cold. Find someone to keep you warm while we're there," Steve said while checking the refrigerator for food.

Amazingly both Arthur and Alice found potential friends at the volley ball game. Steve's heart wasn't really in it. He liked girly-girls more than athletic girls.


Steve stayed in Gainesville. Jeanie Smith was a cute redhead who was a setter for the team. She looked good next to Arthur. She was full of life and for once he had trouble keeping up with someone. Of course she was a freshman. Barb Walker came with Alice, she was shy and circumspect. She didn't really know anyone but Jeanie and she was wary. She ranked high on Paul's lesbian test. She liked Alice's ass but she liked her boobs better.

Once they were in the river Paul asked to speak to Alice alone. He had been thinking about her or rather her scar. "Alice, would you still be the same person if you didn't have your scar?"

"What?"

"If your scar disappeared, would you change?"

"No, but it isn't going to disappear."

"It could."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You have been spending too much time with Jane. There are surgeons who could make it disappear except for a thin line that you could hide with makeup."

"How much would it cost?"

"A couple of thousand dollars."

"A couple of thousand dollars," she laughed. "I don't have a hundred dollars."

"Yeah, but I do."

"I couldn't let you give that much money to me."

"Sure you could. You drink my beer. You perform deviant sexual acts in my bed. Why couldn't you take money from someone who loves you?"

"Let's change topics. What do you think of Barb?

Barbara was cute, she was an athletic 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighed maybe 120 pounds. She had great boobs, not too small not too big, just right for her frame. "I think think she is really cute. She has boobs which is a plus, and she likes your boobs which show good tastes. She likes to watch your ass move but she loves to watch your boobs. I'm guessing she will turn you any which way but loose."

"Are there any boobs you don't like?"

"Not on anyone under fifty years old. You need to show me yours some day."

"As you say, ain't going to happen. I'm going to go get Barb before Jane takes her." Jane was talking to Barb but she looked a little uncomfortable.

"What did you talk to Alice about?" Jane wanted to know when Paul caught up to her.

"We talked about Barb and about a surgery that can get rid of Alice's scar."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.