Paul's Redemption - Cover

Paul's Redemption

Copyright© 2007 by novascriptus

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A bitter old man gets another chance at life. Will he live better this time or will he make the same mistakes? The story follows Paul Sheppard through his last year of high school in the late 1950s and through college. Are our lives fated or can we change?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

On the drive back to Gainesville, Jane was looking over the seat at Alice and Suzi. Alice and Suzi act just like another girls, except when they look at each other. Then they look like they are in love. How could I have been afraid of them? "When did they say when you had to be out of your room?" Jane had twisted so that her breast was pressed against Paul's shoulder. She moved slightly to give him something to think about. I don't care if they sit together, Hell I sit close to my friends, but I hope they don't kiss.

"They told me to be gone on Monday and they said they had called my parents," Suzi answered.

"Oh shit! Have you talked to your parents?" Paul hadn't thought about that.

Both were waiting on to see what Paul could do before they called their parents. Nothing like a little pressure on me. When did I become responsible for others? When you started caring about them, bozo.

Arthur offered his room to the girls but they declined. They had to go back to their rooms to wait for a response from the administration. Alice was going to stay in Suzi's room. Suzi's roommate was cool. Alice could sleep on the floor. They promised to call as soon as they heard anything.


Paul and Jane had their shirts off when the phone rang. "Let Arthur get it," they both said at the same time. Paul pulled Jane into his arms.

"Paul! Jane!" Arthur's voice came from the living room.

"What!" both of them replied.

"It's Suzi."

Paul handed Jane her shirt, quickly opened the door, and ran into the living room. "What does she say?"

"Quiet."

"Tell me what she's saying."

"I can't hear her with you yelling."

Paul gritted his teeth and waited. Arthur smiled and said, "Really? And your parents? OK. No don't. He's busy. I'll tell him later. Bye." Arthur hung up.

"Tell me now."

"She said thank you."

"Arthur I'm going to hit you, I'm not kidding."

"Jeez, relax. They both had a letter placed under their doors saying that a mistake had been made. Both of their parents had already been called and told it had been a mistake."

"Did the school apologize?"

"I don't know. It doesn't matter Paul. Whatever you did worked. What did you do?"

"Sorry Arthur, I can't tell you. Goodnight."

Jane hadn't come into the living room but she heard what Paul said. When he came into the room she asked, "What did you do?"

He explained.

"Do you still have the telegram?" Jane asked.

"No. I left it with the homophobe."

"Paul. You're still angry. Let it go. We've won. Our friends are safe. You are a hero and it's time to give the hero his traditional reward." She took off her shirt and bra then stepped out of her skirt and panties. "I am leaving my socks on. My toes are cold."

"You're beautiful."

She slipped under the covers and propped herself up on one arm. "You're staring at my breasts again."

"I'm not sorry."

"You don't need to be. Get undressed."

He took off his pants, his socks, and his underwear. It has to look silly waving out there, he thought. She motioned him over to her and put her hand around his hardness.

"You don't need a condom," she said.

His face showed confusion.

"I am taking Enovid. There are doctors in town who will give it to any girl who asks. I get to decide when I get pregnant. It is my choice."

"Oh, I thought you had changed your mind."

"You are so stupid. Look at my face. This is what lust looks like." She rolled onto her back, pulled him on top, and guided him into her.

She is competitive at everything. She thrust against him as hard as he did against her. He came first and she continued to thrust until she did. Jane thought to herself: I love how safe I feel with him on me. I wish I was as smart as he is. Stop! Just enjoy it.

Paul tried to support his weight. "Am I too heavy for you?"

"No, just stay still for a few minutes. Tell me you love me."

"I love you my little scientist."

"Let me up. I need to go to the bathroom." She put on his bathrobe.

What did I do wrong that time? He wondered.

When she came back into the room, she took off the robe and laid her head on his chest. "I'm sorry."

"It's OK. Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?"

"No. Just hold me. I love you too Paul."


In the morning they made love slowly, building up to the final act. This time she had more than one orgasm. They stayed in bed holding each other.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" Paul asked.

"About what?"

Mercurial - that's the word for her. "You said that our friends were safe. So Alice and Suzi are your friends?"

"Yes they are. Oh shit. Who would ever have thought I would be friends with a couple of queers." She started to laugh just as they heard a knock on the door.

"Paul? Arthur? Anyone home?" It was Alice.

"Here's one of the queers now," she said. Her laugh was louder now.

"We're in here Alice. Come on in," Paul yelled.

"Paul? Jane?" Alice stuck her head in the door.

Jane made sure she was covered but didn't stop laughing.

"Alice, unless you want to see me naked turn around. Aren't you going to turn around?"

"Jane," Alice said, "I don't want to touch him but I've never seen a naked man. Can I look?"

That set Jane off again.

"Both of you can kiss my ass." Paul stood and pulled on his underwear and pants with as much dignity as possible.

"Sorry, I don't see what the big deal is. Paul, I need to talk to you."

"Do I need to be naked?"

"Why is she laughing so much?"

"It is either because she has been well and truly fucked or she realized this morning that she likes two queers, or maybe both." The pillow missed his head.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry. I didn't think. Do you all want me to leave and come back later?"

"Alice what do you need to talk about?" Paul pushed her out of the door into the living room. He closed the door behind him. "I'm going to start some coffee. Do you want some or do you want me to kill you now?" Paul started the coffee.

"I told my parents the truth."

Paul stopped and turned towards her. "What did they say?"

"They said that you were a special friend."

"That isn't what I meant."

"I know. They don't like it but I'm still their daughter. They did say that you were a special friend."

Paul turned around to finish the coffee. Alice came up behind him and hugged him. "I love you." She took his shoulders and turned him towards him. "You're crying. Why?"

"I'm 78 years old Alice. In all that time, no one has ever said something like that about me."

"It's true."

"Did Suzi tell her parents?"

"She stuck with it being a mistake."

"What are you two doing? You promised to keep your hands off my boyfriend." Jane was smiling.

Paul said, "I'll be right back," and walked out onto the steps.

Jane started to follow until Alice grabbed her hand and stopped her. "Let him go Jane. It's a good thing, not a bad thing. He needs a few minutes alone."

"What did you say to him?" She was getting mad.

Alice dropped Jane's hand. "It isn't what I said. He still has some secrets from us. Give him some time. He'll explain when he figures it out. Let me change the subject. Were you satisfied?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Repeatedly."

"Were you a virgin?"

"No, but its better with Paul. I've grown up and he isn't a little high school kid."

"He isn't a little kid, that's for sure. I love him Jane. Please don't hurt him. He's had enough pain."

"I won't," she promised. "Except I'm going to keep him in the bedroom all day after I go change clothes."

"Good idea. Tell him I'll take you all out for dinner next week. Bye" She left out the back door. Give him room for his girlfriend, Alice.

"Paul, we need to go to my dorm for a night gown." That ought to get him inside.


They arrived in Lake Wales on a March afternoon after driving up from Sebring. Dick Cooper and Arlene Cooper, Jane's parents, were expecting them. Her brother Bill, was out with his friends. Mrs. Cooper looked like an older version of Jane. If Jane ages as well, she will be beautiful a long time. Mr. Cooper was big. He was as tall as Paul and weighed at least 100 pounds more.

"Jane you got new glasses," Mrs. Cooper sounded upset.

"Aren't they cute? My friend bought them for me."

"You didn't like the ones I gave you?"

"They were great mother. I wanted a change."

"You must be Paul." Mr. Cooper offered his hand.

"Yes sir. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Are you staying tonight Paul?" Mrs. Cooper had stopped asking Jane about her glasses.

"No ma'am, Jane is going to drop me off in Sebring. I have some work to do for the next couple of days. I hope she can come down for a couple of the parties. Would you and Mr. Cooper like to come?"

"What kind of parties?"

"Don't worry. They won't be college parties. The Governor will be at the party on Friday night. I'll get tickets for you. Do you want to spend the night in Sebring?"

"I'm sure it's too late to get a room."

"I have a suite. You and Mrs. Cooper could have one room, Jane the other, and I'll sleep on the couch. If you'd like, I can get you nice seats in the Ferrari pits so you can watch the race."

"We'll talk about it. Arlene, could you show Paul to Bill's room?"

"Come this way Paul. His room is upstairs."

After Paul went upstairs, Mr. Cooper asked, "Is your boyfriend rich?"

"I don't know daddy. I guess so, I don't really know. His family doesn't live in a big house and he doesn't buy expensive clothes, but he has two cars. I think the one in the front yard is expensive. He says he's famous in racing. He travels to Europe. The teachers are almost afraid of him. He's brilliant. He's much smarter than I am."

"You didn't find a smart boy who could be your equal?"

"No, our physics teacher told me that Paul is the smartest person that he ever heard of."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes."

"Then you need to get used to someone being smarter than you are if you're going to be happy. If not, you need a new boyfriend."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.