Paul's Redemption - Cover

Paul's Redemption

Copyright© 2007 by novascriptus

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bitter old man gets another chance at life. Will he live better this time or will he make the same mistakes? The story follows Paul Sheppard through his last year of high school in the late 1950s and through college. Are our lives fated or can we change?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Humor   DoOver   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"What do you mean you didn't see what they did?" Ann was incensed, so Tuesday lunch wasn't going well for Paul. For the first time that day, Rachel looked up and took some interest in the conversation.

"I'm not going to spy on my mother," Paul righteously proclaimed. "I don't want her spying on me." He realized how pompous it sounded as soon as he said it. It was frightening; his conscience kept growing.

"Ohhh... you think she doesn't."

Paul was impressed. That was pretty good sarcasm. He had been surprised when she got grounded. He didn't think she had it in her. This was a whole new side of her; one best tip-toed around. "Well I do have some info if you want it."

"What is it?" Each word was enunciated slowly and carefully.

"When they got home she invited him into the house. That's a good sign, right?"

"Right and what did they do when they came inside?" She spoke as if she were talking to a small child.

She's cute when she's being condescending, he thought. He reminded himself that a hatchet is just a cute little axe.

"I don't know," he admitted. "They stayed in the living room until 12:30 which is when he left."

"And what did they say?" she prompted.

"Ann, I didn't spy on my mom. She must have been nervous enough. If she had found out I was spying on her she would grounded me for life and stopped dating Mr. Lawton. I don't want her to stop."

"If you hadn't taking care of Steve Johns, you would be in the dog house right now."

"How did you know about that?"

"I know everything except what your mother and Mr. Lawton did." Apparently that was the end of the conversation.

If this quest for knowledge could be harnessed, think of the benefits for mankind. Paul kept that to himself.

Apparently high school students couldn't be trusted with both peanut butter and jelly. The two were pre-mixed and placed in bowls on the lunch room tables along with white bread. Even as an adult Paul could remember the taste; it was that bad. God, what he would give for McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Burger King, or even Long John Silver's.

He tried to remember when McDonald's would first come to Ocala. It should be in the early to mid 60s. McDonald's had started in California. Maybe he should go to school there. MIT had been his school the first time around. He needed to see what Ann's plans were. He had assumed she would go to UF but she hadn't said.


Mr. Rogers had not made what Paul or Mrs. Sheppard considered a reasonable offer for the company. He offered $33,000. A fortune in 1957 but not anywhere close to what the offer would be in 5 years. Mr. Lawton was pretty sure that Paul and his mother were nuts. His annual net earnings were $3500; his business was considered a success. He tried hard to convince Mrs. Sheppard to change her mind, but stayed polite.

Paul tried to stay out of the discussions. He had already explained to his mother what he thought would happen with lasers over the next 10 years. Thirty-three thousand would be chicken feed compared to what they could make.


Wednesday after school, Paul drove to Ann's house for riding. Paul would rather walk but knew better than to say it. He spent time helping Mrs. Griffin start cooking dinner. He used the time to dig for dirt about Ann. Mrs. Griffin was happy to help.

As a small child Ann did not like to wear clothes. When she was 4, she awoke during a party that her parents were having. They found her seated naked at a table eating hors d'oeuvres with three bemused guests. Ann came in the kitchen in time to hear the tail end of the story. She screamed and quickly escorted Paul from the kitchen and towards the stables.

"I thought that you wanted me to spend time with your mom," spoken innocently.

"Why did you ask her about me?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." The classic saying from the fifties. Paul didn't know why he had said it. He had always hated it. He though briefly of hatchets and continued, "I want to get to know you better."

"What do you want to know?" she asked as she saddled her horse.

"Where are you going to go to college?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." She smiled in triumph.

That was why Paul had always hated it. "Come on Ann, where do you plan to go?"

"St. Mary's", she said softly.

"Oh."

They rode the horses towards the lake in silence. They would be separated starting in the fall. Paul stopped his horse, and turned towards Ann. "We shouldn't let it get us down. I might be killed tomorrow."

"What a terrible thing to say!"

"No it isn't. It might happen but I'm not going to worry about it. I'll live today and be happy if I'm still here with you tomorrow. It's better than depressed about something that I have no control over."

"You aren't going to try to change my mind?"

"No. It's the sister school of Notre Dame where your father went, isn't it? You've been planning this for years?" She nodded. I don't own you or control you. I'm lucky you let me hang around."

"Get off you horse, Paul, and I'll show you one of the reasons I let you hand around."


Paul went to bed early and woke-up early. "Good morning Mr. Lawton." Mr. Lawton jumped so high you would have though a bomb went of behind him.

"Ah, hi Paul. Uh, I was just leaving."

"Well, have a good day Mr. Lawton."

"You too, Paul."

"Paul?" Mrs. Sheppard's voice showed strain when she spoke after Mr. Lawton had driven away.

"Yes mom."

"Do we need to talk?"

"No ma'am. But any time you want advice, just let me know." The look on her face was priceless but he was slipping into his old ways. He smiled. "Is Mr. Lawton good to you? Does he make you feel special?"

"Yes."

"Aside from being embarrassed, are you happy this morning?"

"Yes."

"I love you, mom. We don't have anything we need to talk about. Your happiness is all that matters."

Paul wouldn't say anything to Ann about this, at least not now. This wasn't for mass broadcast.


On Saturday, Paul was taking Ann to St. Augustine for a nice dinner. "Pick you up at 6:30?" he asked her.

"OK, be sure to bring a blanket. We can go to the beach afterwards." An interesting request.

Dinner was alright. Ann enjoyed it immensely but to Paul, green turtle soup didn't sit well. Might as well eat it now, it wouldn't be on the menu for much longer.

After dinner they walked along parapets of the old fort. The oldest permanent European settlement in the new world; it smelled of old age and too many kids taking a leak where they couldn't be seen. Ann thought it was a romantic place. Women are not the same species.

Paul marveled at the "white" and "colored" drinking fountains. He had forgotten about those. Just for the Hell of it he took a drink from the colored fountain. It tasted the same. Ann looked at him as if he truly was odd. "Why did you do that?" she asked.

"I always wanted to see what would happen. Will I get cooties? Will I turn black?"

"Paul, be careful. You know what some people would do if they saw you drinking from a colored fountain."

At the beach there was a section where coloreds could swim separated from the whites by red buoys. It was just too odd.


Paul spread the blanket on the sand. The new moon provided little light as he lay down next to Ann. Before urban sprawl covered the east coast of Florida, the stars were clear and bright above the ocean. He held Ann's hand and felt the peace and comfort of her presence. One could stay like this forever and it would be a good life. The heavens were full of bright specks of light, the sand white and undisturbed, and waves crashing against the shore could easily put you to sleep. It was a night for simple awe of the grandeur of nature.

Ann turned towards him and he pulled her to him in an embrace. They kissed. A gentle kiss as befitted the night. Ann pulled back looked at him and kissed him passionately. He responded but she pulled away. Without looking away from his eyes, she pulled her dress straps down and unhooked her bra. It fell away exposing her small beautiful breasts.

Paul reached up to cup her breasts as she straddled him. She placed her hands on his and enjoyed the feeling of warmth and closeness. She pulled one hand away and leaned forward until her nipple just touched his lips. He opened his mouth and gently sucked her nipple and as much of her breast into his mouth. He shifted his weight so that she slipped under him. His right arm reached around her small body, pulling it to him and allowing him to caress her breast with his hand. He lowered his head to suckle on her other breast.

Oh God, she thought. It's going to happen again. It did as a wave of pleasure washed through her.

Paul moved his fingers and mouth from Ann's breasts. He continued to caress her breast and kiss the nape of her neck. Soon her breath was again coming in gasps. He pulled her skirt up and moved his hand into her panties. He stroked her thighs and gathered moisture from her warmth. He lightly touched the center of her pleasure until she began to move her hips up to him. His mouth again found her breast and his finger flicked more insistently. She moaned quietly as her legs tightened around his hand.

Ann laughed softly as they cuddled. "I may let you do that again."

"Oh really. Right now?"

"No I think that's enough for me tonight," she said haughtily. Then she laughed, "maybe I could do something for you?"

"I've got to tell you that I enjoyed doing that for you but if you want to return the favor I'm not going to stop you."

"Let's make it fair, take your shirt off."

Paul removed his shirt as ordered. He rubbed his hand over his chest and then over hers. "I think I got the best part of that deal."

Ann felt his wiry strength and wasn't so sure he was right. His chest washed away the last of the after glow and started turning her on again. She leaned forward to suck on his nipple.

"Ann? I don't want to hurt your feelings, but that doesn't do much for me. Males aren't as subtle as females. You just have to take things by the hand if you get my meaning."

She did. It was fun unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants, and unzipping them. He raised his hips and she pulled his pants and boxers down. It was exciting to grip it with her hand and pump it up and down. She watched his face as his hips moved in time with her strokes.

She cleaned him with Kleenex and they hugged. Their half dressed bodies pressed together. Ann became self conscious and pulled away to dress when Paul started to get another erection. Paul understood and dressed too, although he would remember how her breast felt against him, as they lay beneath the stars holding hands.

"What a great place to rest with my lover," Paul mussed.

"Is that how you think of me; as your lover?"

"Sure, among other things. You are my love, my lover, my friend, and my girl friend."

"Why haven't you asked me to go steady with you?"

"I'm sorry, Ann. I just didn't think about it. I mean, I thought we were going steady. I don't have a ring, letterman's jacket, or a pin, to give you."

"Oh." She was disappointed.

"Will you go steady with me?"

"Yes," she said as she turned to kiss him.

"Then on Monday we'll buy a man's ring for me and a gold necklace for you. I'll ask you to go steady with me at lunch on Tuesday right in front of Rachel. If you accept, wear the ring on the necklace. It will mean we're going steady." What more could a woman ask for. He was going to take her shopping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.