Hot Tub Invitation - Cover

Hot Tub Invitation

by R

Copyright© 2007 by R

Erotica Sex Story: I stop at my neighbors house while out for my morning walk and surprise her and another female neighbor in her hot tub. They invite me to join them and since they are wearing bathing suits and it all seems innocent I do. I end up finding out that my neighbors are not the innocent faithfull wives I thought they were!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I was taking my mid-morning walk like I do almost every morning. I can't work out like I used to because of injuries so I walk to stay in shape. I'd done about two miles and was heading back home through town. As I passed one of my neighbor's houses I decided to stop by to say hello. She sometimes joined me when I walked and I thought I'd ask why she didn't today. I knocked at the door but there was no answer. I thought I heard voices from the backyard so I strolled behind the house. Sitting in the hot tub were Jackie and Becky. Becky also lived a couple of houses from me.

II said hello and they both jumped a little. I guess they didn't hear me coming. Jackie gave me a smile and invited me over. They had a bottle of wine on the table next to them and it was about half empty. We chatted for a few minutes then Jackie asked me if I'd like to join them. I made a joke about getting caught by one of their husbands and they both laughed. Jackie egged me on and Becky joined in as well so I took off my shirt then realized that I had no bathing suit or change of clothes. I was only wearing a pair of spandex shorts and Jackie said that was fine.

The girls separated and I eased into the tub between then. The hot water and whirlpool felt good on my body but I was a little uncomfortable snuggled in so close between them. My discomfort must have shown and Becky said that I looked a little nervous and chuckled. Then Jackie slid a little closer and smiled a very wicked smile. Just like it was rehearsed Becky did the same. I could feel their legs pressed against mine.

Between the closeness of the girls and the warm water swirling around me I could feel my cock starting to stir. This made me even more nervous and I squirmed around between them. Suddenly I felt a hand rubbing my thigh. It was Jackie. The bubbles in the water made it impossible to see what was going on so Becky didn't notice. Jackie inched her hand up my leg and soon had it wrapped around my now hard cock. We were chatting away as Becky stroked me slowly. She acted like there was nothing going on but I was having trouble keeping my composure. Beck finally took her hand away and relief came over me.

A few minutes went by and my cock was finally relaxing a little when I felt Jackie's hand on my other thigh. This was getting scary. Becky had a reputation of being a bit loose but Jackie didn't so I was very surprised at what she was doing. I turned and looked her in the eye and asked her if she knew her hand was on my leg. She nodded her head and moved her hand up to my now stiffening cock. I couldn't believe that Jackie was stroking me and I was now more than just a little nervous. If either of their husbands found out I would be a dead man.

I decided to put a stop to what was happening and reached down to take her hand away. When I did she grabbed it and guided it between her legs. I thought they had bathing suits on but all I felt covering Jackie's pussy was a thin silky pair of undies. When my fingers reached her pussy she pressed them into it. I heard her moan softly and Becky did too. She told us that she wasn't going to be left out of this and pulled my other hand between her open legs. Like Jackie she was only wearing a sheer pair of panties. I gave in and started gently rubbing both girls' pussies slowly. Now Becky started moaning they were both rolling their hips and breathing heavy. I could tell they were getting close. I pulled their panties aside and slid my fingers into their slippery slits. Almost immediately they both came hard.

Becky had her legs clamped around my hand and Jacky was shaking. A little at a time they both relaxed and I took my hands from between their legs. They were sitting back with content smiles. Jackie spoke first and said that she wanted to return the favor. Then Becky put on a pout and said she wanted to go first. They faked an argument then Jackie reached down and grabbed hold of my now throbbing hardon. She was rubbing it through the thin material of my spandex shorts when I felt Beck's hand down there too. They were both stroking and squeezing me and driving me crazy.

Suddenly one of them slid their hand down the front of my shorts and wrapped her fingers around me. It turned out to be Jacky. Becky decided not to be undone and reached in too. I couldn't believe they were fighting over who was going to give me a hand job! Finally Jackie let go and Becky starting stroking the length of my cock with long fast strokes. I was doing my best to not cum. I wanted to try to make this last as long as I could. All at once Becky let go of my cock and took her hand out of my shorts. She looked at Jacky and told her it was her turn but not to make me cum.

Jackie reached in and started jerking me off slowly. I was thinking of anything I could so I wouldn't blow my load. I finally reached the end of my self control and I guess Jackie knew it because she stopped stroking me and pulled her hand away. There I was... sitting in my neighbor's hot tub... between two hot milfs... with a raging hard-on. Jackie looked at me and said that she wanted me to cool off a little because since they had me in this compromising position she had some plans for me.

I sat there for a minute then realized that I really was in a pretty bad place. I told Jackie that maybe I should leave. She said that I wasn't going anywhere until she was done with me. With that she reached down and slid my shorts off. Now I really was in trouble. In any other place with any other women I would have been living out most men's fantasy but this was more like a nightmare. Jackie told me to stand up so she could have a look at what she had been stroking. I reluctantly did as she asked. When I stood up my rock hard cock waved right in front of her face. Without any hesitation she took most of it into her mouth. As scared as I was I still almost blew my wad right then. She was sucking my cock like a real pro and managed to almost deep throat me. Then I felt Becky trying to pull me around. She was complaining that Jackie was having all the fun. She managed to spin me around and as my cock swung in front of her hand guided it into her mouth.

Becky started sucking me off with long slow strokes. As my cock went into her mouth she swirled her tongue around it. The feeling was unreal. At this point I didn't care about getting caught any more. I was totally lost in what these two hot women were doing to me. I wondered just how far they planned to go. I thought about what it would be like to fuck one of them but figured that would never happen. This was probably just their way of having a little fun with me and I was lucky to be getting what I was.

All of a sudden I felt Jackie moving around behind me. She pulled me away Becky and pushed me down. As soon as I sat down she straddled me and in one smooth move slid her juicy pussy over my cock. Becky protested as Jackie fucked me hard and fast. In about one minute her body tensed and she came hard on my cock. As soon as she was done she told Becky it was her turn. Becky wasted no time; she stood up and bent over the edge of the hot tub. She told me she wanted me to fuck her hard and fast. I didn't need any coaxing. I got behind her and guided my cock slowly into her.

She was soaking wet but much tighter than Jackie. I buried all of my hard-on into her then very slowly slid almost all of it out. I grabbed her hips and in one hard stroke rammed every inch back in. She let out a gasp and starting rolling her ass and fucking me hard. She was moaning and saying that it had been so long since she'd been fucked. She kept repeating how big my cock was and how good it felt to get fucked. Then I felt her pussy tighten around me and she started begging me to fuck her harder. I was ramming my cock into her as hard as I could. Suddenly her whole body started trembling and I knew she was going to cum. I couldn't hold back any longer and as she came so did I. I could feel myself gushing what seemed like gallons of cum into her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.