Ride Me, Baby! - Cover

Ride Me, Baby!

Copyright© 2007 by rachlou

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Who knew a charity bicycle ride could be so much fun? Louise never expected that cycling two hundred and fifty miles in four days, would have quite such a cataclysmic effect on her love-life!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

It felt like a jack hammer was drilling a hole into her skull when Louise awoke the following morning. She groaned when Gillian's alarm rang shrilly. "Turn the fucking thing off," she muttered from beneath her pillow.

"GOT A HANGOVER, LOVE?" shouted Gillian with amusement. "It serves you right for drinking all that crap last night."

Nausea threatened to overwhelm her and reluctantly Louise pulled her weary body from the narrow bed before dashing into the bathroom to be sick. Oh the evils of drink. That's it, she thought miserably. I'm never drinking again! The mirror on the wall agreed with her; she looked like death warmed over.

Breakfast was a seriously muted affair. Even Alicia barely said a word over her bowl of muesli. Several people were conspicuously absent and Louise heard Sam say that Rebecca and her friend, Lucy, had been seen disappearing into Bob's room in the early hours. Sipping her cup of black coffee, she silently wished she could cut her head off. This headache was the worst she had ever endured and the painkillers she'd swallowed in the room had barely dented it.

"Morning ladies!" said Gary cheerfully as he sat down at the table with a huge plate of meat and cheese.

Alicia took one look at the pink salamis and sausages, and turned an unattractive shade of puce. "Gotta go," she mumbled before shooting off in the direction of the toilets.

"Oh dear," said Gillian sympathetically. "I think she's feeling poorly."

Gary chuckled. "I did warn you lot not to drink too much!"

Louise thought about that as she sipped her black coffee. Strangely enough she had no recollection of any warnings. In fact, she seemed to recall Gary downing an equally large amount of alcohol last night, too. Despite her intention to head back to the hostel after the peep show behind the club, she had been persuaded to join an exploratory foray deeper into the red-light district. Alicia's exploits had paled into insignificance with what followed.


Gary plonked yet another round of drinks on the small table in their secluded corner of the seedy dive he'd taken them to. "Drink up," he urged cheerfully. "I've arranged some entertainment for us!"

"What kind of entertainment?" Sonya asked curiously.

"You'll have to wait and see," winked Gary. He sipped his evil looking drink innocently and refused to say another word.

Rick was nowhere to be seen much to Louise's consternation. Whilst she didn't feel the need to discuss what had happened between them anytime soon, she decided it was a bit fucking rude to have vanished without so much as a check to see that she wasn't too traumatised by his molestation.

Bastard, she thought venomously. Hopefully he had fallen into a canal and drowned.

A collective gasp from her inebriated companions soon distracted Louise from further maudlin meanderings. She looked up from the bottom of her glass and saw that a statuesque red haired woman had appeared in front of their table, dressed in a black basque creation with stockings.

"This is Faith, a very good friend of mine," said Gary with a huge grin. "She's agreed to do a special dance for us tonight, so enjoy!"

Faith leaned over Gary and kissed him lingeringly on the lips. Louise couldn't help but notice his hand reach round to squeeze her rounded bottom and she wondered what Gary's definition of 'good friend' was exactly.

Soft music began to play as they sat, spellbound. Faith stood and began to slowly gyrate to the beat of the song, swaying seductively to the hypnotic tempo. She was incredibly sexy with long, wavy red hair and milky pale skin. Her body was magnificent, lush feminine curves combined with endless shapely legs.

Sonya was certainly entranced. Her tongue was practically hanging out as Faith teasingly moved her delectable body within touching distance. Slowly they watched as she swayed in time to the music, breasts threatening to spill out from the confines of her tight basque. With a seductive smile, Faith gradually moved forward and straddled Gary's thighs, still moving to the beat. Her hands caressed the swell of cleavage, drawing everyone's attention to the fact that her nipples were almost exposed. Adeptly she reached down and swiftly began to pull apart the flimsy ribbons that kept the sexy garment together.

Within a heartbeat, the lace and satin concoction dropped to the floor, revealing a pair of firm breasts, tipped with large pink nipples. Faith reached up to cup her exposed flesh, rubbing her thumbs across the hard crests. Her audience watched as she leaned forward, allowing Gary to take one nipple in his eager mouth.

"Is that allowed?" whispered Gillian doubtfully.

Louise didn't reply; she watched in total disbelief as Sonya moved swiftly from her seat to stand behind Faith. Her hands reached round to cup the other woman's breasts, lustfully stroking her flesh. Faith tilted her face upwards and the two women kissed sensuously, their hair creating a shimmering curtain of red and gold.

A few of the women took the opportunity to leave and head for the bar as they obviously thought this was a step too far in the entertainment stakes. Louise, however, found her body welded to the velvet seat in fascination. Gillian was equally entranced as Sonya continued to caress Faith's nubile body while Gary played with her breasts.

Louise felt guilty for watching, but at the same time, she was undeniably turned on once more. It was rapidly becoming a night of debauchery to rival the dying days of Rome, she thought.

"Have you ever?" asked Gillian quietly.

"Ever what?" Louise replied eventually; she was still very much distracted by the saucy scene.

"You know..." Her voice trailed off and she paused to sip her drink. "Done it with a woman?" she continued in a low voice.

Louise was slightly shocked at the idea. However, the more she thought about it, the more interesting it became. "No," she admitted. "Have you?"

"Not yet!" Gillian's blue eyes sparkled briefly in the dim light before she turned away to watch the show.

Faith kissed Sonya as she slowly began to undo her blouse. They made a very seductive picture; one that was not lost on Gary. He tugged Faith backwards until she sat on his lap, her lips still touching Sonya's. As he reached round to cup her generous breasts, Sonya dropped down and knelt between her thighs, slowly stroking the smooth flesh above her black stockings. Her pink tongue flicked across her lips and she looked up hesitantly.

"Go on, touch her," urged Gary, oblivious to the onlookers around them. Sonya remained still for a long time with her hands tentatively hovering in no man's land between stocking top and the lacy edge of Faith's french knickers.

"Do you want me to?" Her question was addressed to Faith.

The red haired siren gazed at her longingly. "You know I do," she whispered.

Louise held her breath as Sonya gently moved her fingers towards the apex of Faith's thighs. Her eyes darkened as she eased the sodden lace aside, revealing the other woman's glistening pussy. "So beautiful," she murmured, her voice barely audible above the music still playing.

"Isn't she," agreed Gary. His hands dropped down and pulled Faith's thighs further apart, exposing her flesh for all to see.

"Drink," said Louise in a strangled voice. She couldn't watch any more; her brain felt like it was about to explode from sensory overload.

Gillian didn't respond. She was far too absorbed in the scene unfolding before her avid gaze.


The bored girl on the coat-check barely gave Louise a second look when she dashed outside. The light drizzling rain cooled her feverish skin as she found herself leaning against metal railings beside a canal. Faint music drifted through the air, carried on the warm breeze. It felt unreal, like she was in a bizarre film. Her hands gripped the rusty metal tightly; it was the only thing keeping her upright. She was horribly afraid that she might fall into the stagnant water if she let go.

"Don't do it!"

The voice penetrated her befuddled brain and she turned her head. "What?" she asked wearily.

"My job description doesn't extend to rescuing cyclists from canals, I'm afraid," said Rick dryly.

Where the hell had he materialised from? "Funny," she replied, unable to think of a suitably scathing response. It was late and she was way too pissed.

"Where's Gary?"

"Ahem..." Louise wondered how best to explain that one. "He's busy in there." She pointed across the cobbled street towards the glowing neon lights of Club Pussy Kat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.