Ride Me, Baby! - Cover

Ride Me, Baby!

Copyright© 2007 by rachlou

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Who knew a charity bicycle ride could be so much fun? Louise never expected that cycling two hundred and fifty miles in four days, would have quite such a cataclysmic effect on her love-life!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"Gather round, ladies!" Gary's voice rang out across the car park and all the excited chatter began to die down. "We need to take some publicity pictures, so could you all take your bikes and stand in a semi-circle by the hedge over there? Our celebrity guest, Lance Clarke, is arriving shortly and he'll be joining the photo shoot too!"

Louise's ears pricked up. Lance Clarke was an actor from one of her favourite soaps and she was dying to meet him in the flesh. The tabloids were always full of stories about his alleged wrong doings and he was fairly high profile. Fortunately, because he was a patron of their designated charity, he had deigned to be there for the big departure.

Just as they all lined up with their bikes for the local newspaper photographer, Lance Clarke duly arrived driving a sporty cabriolet. Twenty pairs of curious eyes stared as he screeched to a halt and opened the door. He was talking on his cell phone as he strode towards them. "Yes, darling, I'm aware of that," he said loudly. "You know what rubbish the tabloids publish these days. I assure you it wasn't me leaving that club in Soho."

Everyone listened agog as the conversation rang out in the clear morning air.

"No, darling, I would never do that to you..." There was a long pause before Lance continued through gritted teeth.

"A villa in Mauritius?" He frowned. "I suppose I can try and take the time off... look, babe, I gotta go — doing a charity gig here and lots of folk waiting for me. Mwah!" The phone was flipped shut and he approached the group, his lean frame snugly decked out in Yves Saint Laurent and his bleached teeth smiling brilliantly.

"Hello, ladies!" he grinned as he stood before them and checked out all the tight lycra shorts on offer. "Well this is certainly a pleasure!"

Louise wasn't so sure. He reeked of expensive aftershave and up close his face clearly showed signs of ravage.

"Lance! Fab to have you here!" beamed Gary, his ubiquitous smile firmly in place.

Lance held out a hand with a large Rolex watch gleaming on his wrist. "It's my pleasure to help lovely ladies enjoy a ride!" A few indiscreet titters broke out amongst the group and Louise rolled her eyes.

"Is he for real?" asked a tall woman standing behind her.

Louise laughed. "I know!" she grinned, "Does he love himself or what! I'm Louise by the way, what's your name?"

"I'm Gillian." The woman grinned back and took a step closer. "Have you done much training for this?"

Louise thought for a moment and wondered whether Paolo's massage could be considered as a workout. "Quite a lot really. You?"

"Yep — I do triathlons for fun — but judging from some of the conversations this morning, not everyone has!"

They both rolled their eyes as they thought about the potential 5mph pace resulting from unfit cyclists. "Oh well, we'll have fun regardless," Louise said finally. "I dunno about you but I'm only going for the night out in Amsterdam!"

"Too fucking right!" Gillian looked rather excited at the prospect.

"Re-group ladies!" Gary yelled. "Lance is going to join us for some pictures!"

The women gathered round in a semi-circle again with the oily Lance centre stage just the way he liked. Louise couldn't help but notice that his hand was firmly on the backside of one of the younger girls and his eyes were staring down her top as opposed to looking at the camera.

"EDAM!" shouted Gary and they dutifully smiled. They managed several pictures before Lance lost interest.

"Ooh Lance, can I have your autograph for my Nan?" squealed Rebecca, a young student from the local University.

"Sure thing, darling!" Lance puffed out his chest and flashed a thousand kilowatt smile at her. "How about walking over to my car and I'll even sign a special photo for you!"

"Wow! That's ace!" Rebecca was clearly star-struck at the prospect of a cheesy photo of Lance Clarke. She jogged after him, her large tits wobbling within her tight sports tee shirt while the rest of the group gathered round Gary for a quick discussion about the day's itinerary.

Gary glanced after Rebecca and turned to Louise with a frown. "Could you ask her to hurry up?" he asked. "Time's ticking on and I need to tell you all some important stuff before we set off."

"Sure, Gary," Louise nodded. She walked across the asphalt, wondering where Lance and Rebecca had disappeared to. The sound of voices drew her attention to a large bush beside Lance's sleek car.

"Just come round here, darling," Lance was saying in a low voice. "Now lean over so I can use your delectable little backside as a surface to write on!"

"Ooh Lance! You're so naughty!" Rebecca giggled loudly.

"Keep it down, darling!" he hissed. "Don't want the hordes following!"

Louise felt her blood boiling as she listened to the exchange. What a louse! She crept round the car carefully to see exactly what his sordid little game was.

Lance was resting a photograph on Rebecca's bottom as he quickly scrawled his name across it. "Whom shall I dedicate it to?" he asked as an afterthought.

"My Nan, Irene," squeaked Rebecca. "She'll be stoked when she sees it!"

"No problem, darling. I love my fans!" Lance grinned and added a few kisses onto the signature for good measure. "Now what can I do for you, darling?" he asked as Rebecca stood up again. "Do you want a memento too?" He winked lecherously.

The girl blushed again. "Don't know what you mean, Lance!" she giggled.

"How about a little kiss?" Lance grinned.

Rebecca's face lit up like Christmas. "Ooh Lance!" she gushed. "My mates will never believe me when I tell 'em I've snogged that famous bloke off the telly!"

"No, I'm sure they wouldn't!"

Louise nearly laughed; she figured that Lance was hoping that to be the case. After all, he needed another tabloid kiss-and-tell frenzy like he needed a guest spot on the Jerry Springer Show. Any more rumoured shenanigans and his girlfriend would probably castrate him.

"Come here, darling, and let Lance show you what a real man is like!" He yanked her towards him and her muffled protest was smothered when he thrust his tongue down her throat. Her large breasts rubbed against his expensive silk shirt and he was soon groping them, squeezing the soft flesh in his large hands. After a few seconds, he pulled away and stared at her contemplatively. "That's a little unfair, darling," he frowned.

"What, Lance?" She suddenly looked frightened to death, her cheeks all pink and flushed and her lips swollen.

"Now you've given me a huge hard-on and I have to go back over and talk to these nice people."

Louise's eyes were immediately drawn towards to the bulge in his expensive trousers. Not that huge, she thought dryly.

"I'm sorry, Lance," murmured Rebecca apologetically. "I didn't mean to..."

"Well - what are you going to do about it?" His voice was stern and Louise saw that Rebecca was beginning to tremble slightly. Oh hell, she needed to stop this right now before it got out of hand. Her cell phone suddenly began to vibrate in her pocket, indicating a call and she walked away, silently cursing.

It was her mother. Louise grumbled crossly as she reluctantly answered the call. She tried to concentrate on what her mother was saying, but it was difficult when thoughts of what Lance could be doing kept interrupting their conversation. When she eventually wound up the chat, she felt sure she had heard a faint groaning and immediately jogged round the side of the car.

"Lance!" she said brightly with a suspicious glance at Rebecca. "Gary needs us all back so he can go over a few things."

"Sure, no problem," grinned Lance effusively. "I'm just giving Rebecca here a signed photo."

Rebecca was wiping something nasty off her face with a tissue and Louise wondered what the hell Lance Clarke had done in the time they'd been out of sight. Whatever it was, it looked dubious. She narrowed her eyes and vowed to quiz the girl later. Men like that needed a Government Health Warning stamping on their dicks.

"Come on, Rebecca, Gary needs us." The girl straightened her tee shirt and nodded demurely. She grabbed her precious photo and followed Louise back across the car park while Lance answered yet another call on his cell phone.

Louise reached Gary just as a silver car appeared at the entrance to the car park and skidded to a halt by the fence with a screech of tyres. On the roof a bicycle was firmly secured and as Louise watched curiously, a tall, stocky man jumped out. She wondered idly if it was the other ride guide, Rick. So far he had been conspicuously absent although she'd seen Gary talking on his cell phone to someone earlier.

The guy looked rather nice and Louise only realised she was staring when he suddenly caught her eye and smiled. She blushed and smiled back, feeling rather silly for going all gooey eyed over a man.

"He looks alright!" commented Gillian with a smirk. "Pity I have a boyfriend."

"Who is he?" asked Louise.

"Rick, the second ride guide I think?"

The girls' feigned disinterest as Rick lifted his bike down. Their lecherous ogling was rudely interrupted when they were called over for a final group chat.

"Now then ladies," Gary announced. "My partner in crime, Rick, has finally managed to turn up for the ride so we'll be setting off shortly. Please could you all make sure your bags are in the support vehicle and that you have your passports available for when we check in on the ferry." Quite a few women began to frantically root through their bags in search of errant passports.

"Rick, get over here and say hello!"

The man Louise had watched unloading his bicycle, strode towards them with a rueful grin. "Hi, everyone!" he smiled. "Sorry I'm late — I forgot to bring my key for the bike lock and had to rush back home for it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.