1 Stormy Monday
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Bobby was sitting at his computer with his back to the door of his bedroom, relaxing after the ball game. He was working on a paper for his social studies class, about the effect of sororities on university freshman relationships.

He heard a squeak from the floor behind him, but before he could turn, a pair of hands covered his eyes.

"Guess who," a voice whispered softly in his ear.

'Tricky, ' thought Bobby, as the whisper didn't give the clues that a speaking voice would.

"Hmm. Can I have a hint?"

There was a short pause, then the whisper, "It's the girl that left the red mark on your shoulder."

Bobby's eyebrows rose in pleasure. But he couldn't resist teasing her. "Ohhh. Sandy?"

He could feel the hands covering his eyes twitch, as he grinned broadly. She couldn't smack him without pulling her hands from his eyes.

"No... you ass," came the whisper.

"Oh. Sorry... Sammy?"

The whisper replied, "You get one more guess. And if it's wrong, I will cut your nuts off."

He chuckled. "All right then. Could I be so lucky, that it's that beautiful blond bombshell I like so much? Let me see, what was her name again? I think it rhymed with Corvette or something like that."

He heard a giggle behind him. "Yeah," said the whisper, "but I'm faster and harder to handle than a Corvette."

"There's only one girl I know like that. It's got to be... Collette Simpson!" he said with pleasure.

"Winner! Winner!" said Collette as she released his eyes. She came around to sit on his lap and hug him. Then she pleasantly surprised him a little by pulling back from the hug, and giving him a soft kiss. When she looked at him after the kiss, it was with Bobby's favorite Collette expression. It was part innocent little girl, and part sex goddess, all rolled into one. She had his full and undivided attention.

"Hey... I think I'm ready to answer that question now," she said softly.

He didn't think for even a moment about teasing her now. He didn't prompt her to repeat the question. He knew what she was saying. She felt his arms around her tighten into a firmer hug.

"I'm glad you'll go out with me," he said simply.

They hugged each other for a moment. Then Collette stood. She reached a hand down to him. "Come with me, Bobby; back to my house. Please?"

He took her hand without a word, and they went to the stairs. They headed for the kitchen, so Bobby could tell his parents he was leaving.

As they turned the corner, they saw Raul and Barbara sitting at the kitchen table, reading the newspaper over cups of coffee.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.