1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

She'd waited as long as she could stand. She picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sammy, it's me, Collette."

"Hey!" Sammy replied in pleasure. She was in her bedroom, and flopped down on her bed to chat.

"So... it's been a couple days... how was your weekend? Your parents get back okay?" asked Collette.

"Yeah. It's great having them back home. It turned out that they took an earlier flight, and Sandy didn't want to drag us out of bed that early. So we didn't go out to the airport with her to pick them up. Sandy just delivered them, basically."

"Did they have a good honeymoon?"

"Yeah, they're tan, and relaxed, and really happy. It's mostly a pretty happy place around here."

"Mostly?" Collette asked with friendly concern.

"Yeah."

"What's up?"

Sammy sighed. "What's up is, I kind of... I kind of acted like a dip shit with your brother at school on Monday."

"Ohhh," said Collette with dawning comprehension. "I was wondering why he's a little down in the dumps."

"Yeah, you can pretty much chalk that one up to me. It's fixable, I think. I just have to get together with him, hopefully when he isn't so pissed off, and explain some things."

"Oh? Like what?"

"It's kind of hard to put into words. Bobby and I... we talked a lot this weekend. We're not really sure... about... things... anymore. Not like we were before. So... I need to tell Dave how I feel about him... now."

"And how is that? Wait, I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me," Collette said apologetically.

"No, it's okay. I... I want to tell him that... that..."

"That what?"

"That... I'm in love with your brother, Collette," she said softly. "And that I hope he... that he doesn't really want to date other people."

"Oh," said Collette in mild surprise. "But... what about Bobby?" Collette asked, trying not to sound anxious or... eager. It was her ulterior motive for calling.

Collette was still trying to sort out her own feelings for Bobby, after he'd asked her out on a date. She liked Bobby a lot. They always had fun when they were together. Though he was so much younger than her, when she was with him, it didn't enter her thoughts at all.

The quality she liked best about him was that she clearly didn't intimidate him. The boys she dated her own age found her size, her looks, and her brash, assertive nature disconcerting. Bobby seemed to relish all of those things about her.

But he'd been romantically linked with Patty, and Julie, and Sammy. She needed to know as much as she could about where he stood with all these other girls!

As she turned these issues over in her mind, she was chagrined that she was fretting over a boy in ways she never had before.

"I love Bobby, too," Sammy said softly. "But we... we agreed that... that we wouldn't, you know, wait for each other anymore. If we wind up together, that will be great. But we're not going to hold ourselves back from committing to other people, if it feels right."

"So, you and Dave... ?" asked Collette tentatively.

"I love Dave, and I love Bobby. But after talking about some, uh, some 'things' with Bobby... Dave feels right to me. Right now, anyway. And that's what we agreed we're going to go with: what feels right."

"You don't sound too happy about it," Collette observed gently.

"I'll get over it," she said, her voice becoming determined. "Now I've just got to get Dave to, uh, well, believe how I feel about him. I mean, he knows I love him. But there were always... limits. I hope I can convince him that there aren't anymore."

"Well, if it's any consolation for you, I don't think you need to worry about Leticia," said Collette.

"Really?" said Sammy, audibly perking up.

Collette chuckled. "Down, girl! Yeah. From what he's said, they agreed to be friends. Of course they could be friends with benefits. Dave said..." Her voice died away.

"What?" asked Sammy.

"Well, don't be upset. He said they were just friends. But he did imply that she was, uh, really good," said Collette cautiously.

"Good at... ?"

"Right."

"Shit."

"No, not 'shit, '" corrected Collette. "If he thinks she's a great lay, but still doesn't think they're a match anyway... I'd say that's good news for you. I mean, I've never talked about your sex life with Dave, but I know you make him very happy. And obviously, you make him happy in more ways than just sex."

"You're sure? I mean, what do... oh shit, I can't ask that."

"Can't ask what?" asked Collette. There was a long silence, Collette waiting patiently.

"Collette... oh, god, this is embarrassing." Collette again waited for her.

"Collette... Dave has told me... you know. About... you know, about you and him."

"I know, Sammy," said Collette gently. "He told me."

"He did? Oh, thank god," Sammy said fervently. "I didn't want to break any, you know, confidences you guys have."

"No, you didn't, Sammy. Dave and I are very close. Well, that's obvious! What I mean is, we're very comfortable talking about anything with each other. We love each other very much."

"Yeah," said Sammy, still sounding relieved. "He said the same thing about you."

"That's sweet of him," Collette said warmly. "He's a great guy. You're very lucky."

"After I pissed him off about Leticia, I'm not sure how lucky I am," said Sammy doubtfully.

"He loves you, Sammy, don't worry about that. When you get together, you might have to say some things that could make him angry. Just talk to him, and hold your temper for a while, and it'll work out fine."

"Okay," she said in relief. "Is he there? Maybe I should talk to him now?"

"He's here. But, Sammy, I think that's a conversation you should have in person."

"Okay. I guess I can wait for him after his practice tomorrow."

"Or..."

"Or what?" asked Sammy.

"Maybe you should let him calm down a little longer. I could maybe bring him over to see you this weekend. Like, Saturday afternoon, after the game?" she offered.

"Really? If you think that's best, yeah, that'd be cool."

"So... what was it you were getting too embarrassed to ask me?" said Collette.

"Oh. God. Well, if this is too much, or too stupid, just say so."

"Okay."

Sammy did some more hemming and hawing. "Well... I was thinking, you know, that since he said he had such a good time with Leticia... Is there anything that, uh, you know, that, uh, Dave, you know, really likes... in bed?" The farther she stammered through the sentence, the redder her face became. She was glad Collette couldn't see her.

Collette giggled. "Sammy!" she said in mock anger. "You don't expect me to kiss and tell, do you?"

"Well... yeah, I was hoping you would! I want... I want to be a great lay for him too. I don't want him to always be thinking... that Leticia is a better lover than I am!"

Collette chuckled. "I really don't think you need any tricks, Sammy. He loves you."

"Yeah, but... I mean, has he ever told you that I'm a great lay?" she fretted.

"Well, no, he hasn't. But that's because he loves you. He doesn't kiss and tell, even with me, about the girl he loves: that's you."

"Well, what do you think he likes best, that you've done with him?"

Collette sighed. "Sammy, you're being silly!"

"Please?"

"Humpf. Fine. Well, I have found that Dave... well, wait a minute. You're never going to tell Dave anything I say, will you? Because if you are, I'm not telling you anything. I mean, this is really private stuff."

"I promise, I won't tell him, or anyone else either."

She sighed again. "All right. Well, it's been a while since we've been together... since before he started going out with you. But before, when I thought Dave had been a really good boy," at this Sammy tried very hard not to giggle, "and I wanted to... well, however you want to say it, blow his mind or fuck his brains out, I kind of focused on a couple things.

"First, with me anyway, Dave gets off on visual foreplay. Meaning, if you let him watch you get undressed, and you do it slowly and look in his eyes a lot while you do it, he gets pretty hot. And it doesn't have to be fancy lingerie or anything, although that doesn't hurt. Just kind of slow down and make him know that you're doing it for him."

"Okay," Sammy said softly. She had completely forgotten about giggling, as she listened raptly to the older girl's instructions on how to seduce and pleasure her brother.

"And he really seems to like it, if I, well, touch myself, while I'm doing it. Like when you're taking your top off, take time to cup your breasts with your hands, and pinch your nipples. Look down at your breasts, to show him you like looking at them yourself. Fondle them, like you want him to touch them."

As Sammy listened, her free hand just naturally floated up to gently cup and rub her left breast through her shirt.

"I'm big enough up top that I can lick my own nipples," Collette said, her voice getting husky. "I, uh, I grab the underside of my breasts and hold them up high, kind of pointing my nipples at him. Then I keep looking in his eyes as I lean forward, and run my tongue around my nipples, soft and slow."

Sammy's grip on her breast grew firmer, and her hips began to move in subtle circles.

"I'm not getting too personal, am I?" asked Collette softly.

"N-no, I'm okay."

"Good. I hope this helps. So... can you lick your nipples, Sammy?"

Sammy involuntarily moaned briefly into the phone. "I don't think so," she said softly.

"Well... are you alone?" Collette's increasingly sultry voice asked.

"Um, yessss."

"Try to lick your nipples for me, Sammy. Lift them to your mouth," she cooed to the younger girl.

Sammy shook her head. "Collette... are you... are you coming on to me?"

"I don't know," Collette said, feigning innocence. "Should I?"

"Well, are you trying to tell me how to seduce your brother... or you?"

"Sammy, Sammy," said Collette kindly. "You wouldn't have to seduce me."

"Collette!"

"What?"

"I'm not... I've never..." Sammy sputtered.

"You're a virgin?" Collette offered helpfully.

"You know I'm not," she replied reproachfully.

"No, I meant... would you be a virgin... for me?"

Sammy gasped at her brazenness. "Collette!"

"You keep saying my name," Collette chuckled. "Let me ask you this, then. Have you ever thought about it? And don't pretend you don't understand what I'm asking. You're a big girl."

"Well," Sammy eventually said in a small voice, "I guess so. Yes."

"Have you ever... kissed a girl?" Collette said softly, her voice again becoming sultry... syrupy... seductive.

"Just once," Sammy finally admitted.

"Tell me about it," Collette breathed.

"I figured you already knew about it," Sammy replied.

"Why? Who was it?" she asked in return.

Sammy squirmed on her bed, before finally saying just loud enough for Collette to hear:

"Patty."

"Oh, my god!" Collette said in delight. "Tell me more, tell me more!"

"It was... at the hospital. Patty and I were in Bobby's room, and he was asleep. Patty was pretty messed up... about her and Bobby, and her and Morton. So I was, you know, just trying to help her think her way through it."

"That's very sweet of you, Sammy," said Collette sincerely. "I've had those kinds of talks with Patty too, and it's about the only time we ever get pissed off at each other."

"Yeah. Anyway, Dave came in and wanted to talk, so I asked him to wait in the hall for a minute. And Patty was just freaking out! She was talking a mile a minute about how she loves Bobby, but knows how Bobby feels about me, and how she loves Morton too, and on and on."

"Sounds very familiar," Collette commented.

"Yeah. I wanted to go talk to Dave, but I couldn't get Patty to listen to me. And I was kind of... well, uh, thinking about me being with Bobby, and her being with Bobby... I mean, I was maybe a little, uh..."

"Aroused?" offered Collette.

"Whatever. And I remembered how you and Morton sometimes get Patty to calm down. So, I didn't really think about it; I just did it."

"Did what?" asked Collette, her voice again becoming husky.

"I... I kissed her," Sammy said softly.

"Ohhh. Did it work?"

Sammy giggled. "Oh, yeah. I kind of freaked her out in another way I guess, but at least it shut her up."

"So... have you and Patty... talked about it since?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.