1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Sandy Goodwin was tossing, turning and sweating in her bed.

Through the haze of her dream, she could see Pete Riordan slowly approaching her, as she looked out the door of her bedroom. The nearer he came, the more Pete's head seemed to be indistinct, even changing its shape. There also seemed to be a voice, a narrator of some kind, mumbling in her head as he approached. The narrator's voice was too quiet for her to make out the words.

The moment Pete crossed the threshold of the room, she gasped as his head solidified into the shape of a jackass' head. As she stared at him in horror, he began to speak.

"If I were, fair Sandy, I were only thine," he said. Sandy then heard her own voice answer in reply.

"O Michael, thou art changed! What do I see on thee?"

Pete's jackass head shook, spittle spraying from his nostrils to land at his feet.

"What do you see? You see an ass-head of your own, do you?" he replied.

"I see their knavery: this is to make an
ass of me; to fright me, if they could. But I will
not stir from this place, do what they can: I will
walk up and down here, and I will sing, that they
shall hear I am not afraid."

She heard her own voice again, now sounding more melodious to her ears. It said cheerfully, "Go fuck yourself, Pete."

The donkey head shook again; his foot pawed the carpet as he replied:

"Methinks, mistress, you should have
little reason for that: and yet, to say the truth,
reason and love keep little company together
now-a-days."

Then the voice of the unseen narrator swelled in volume. With a start Sandy realized it was Barbara Taylor's voice.

"Come, wait upon him; lead him to my bower.
The moon methinks, looks with a watery eye;
And when she weeps, weeps every little flower,
Lamenting some enforced chastity.
Tie up my love's tongue, bring him silently."

Sandy heard her voice reply, speaking more firmly this time.

"Barb, if this jackass thinks he'll ever see your or my bower again, he's crazy. He can cry all he wants. I'm so sorry I brought this jackass into your lives. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

Her voice seemed to be slowly drowned out by a bell that kept ringing and ringing, louder and louder...

Sandy awoke and jerked up into a sitting position in her bed. She looked around herself dazedly, seeing the books and papers that surrounded her, which she'd fallen asleep reading last night. She saw Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" closest to her, and shook her head.

"Wow... weird shit," she thought.

Sandy was preparing lesson plans for the coming school year. She had already interviewed and won a position teaching English literature at the high school for next year, earning a small increase in salary in the process.

Focusing on the lesson plans helped take her mind off the fiasco after Raul and Barbara's wedding. Barb's brother Scott had tried to reassure her the next day. But she still felt her dating Pete, and bringing Sammy and her house key to him, had endangered their children; and likely damaged her relationship with Barbara and Raul as well.

The honeymooners had called her from Hawaii to reiterate what Scott had already told her: that it was not her fault, and they were grateful for all that she had done that night to protect their kids.

Regardless, she was still beating herself up about it. She was almost dreading taking Bobby and Sammy to the airport to greet their parents when they flew in tomorrow. Raul and Sandy had been so kind to her, and in her mind, she had let them down.

As the morning fog slowly cleared from her brain, she realized that the ringing she had been hearing was someone pushing her doorbell over and over. She scrambled out of bed, grabbing up a short robe to sling around her shoulders.

When she opened the door, she was stunned to see Raul and Barbara standing on her doorstep. As soon as the door opened, Raul turned to wave away the taxi that had obviously brought them from the airport. A small mountain of luggage rested on the ground behind them.

Before Sandy could even open her mouth to ask why they were back a day early, Barbara held her hand up to silence her, a stern look on her face. She pushed her way inside the apartment, glaring at Sandy the whole way, and pushed her down towards the couch.

"Sit!" she said peremptorily.

She sat.

Barbara stood before her with her arms crossed, waiting until Raul had brought all the bags inside and closed the door. He then moved to stand next to Barbara, fixing Sandy with a glare similar to his new bride's expression. Sandy wished she could somehow seep away between the seat cushions.

"Now then," began Barbara, "it has come to our attention that while we were on vacation, your boyfriend was involved in chasing our son around the city, often with his gun drawn. We have heard that you argued with him in front of our daughter - while he was brandishing his gun. We also understand that you took our daughter to the hospital without our permission. And you also contacted my brother to draw him into these dangerous situations as well.

"Is all this true?" Barbara demanded.

"Yes," Sandy replied miserably.

Barbara's expression softened, if only slightly. "We also understand that you feel that you are responsible for what your ex-boyfriend did, and what the Daddock boy did. And that you are making yourself miserable because of it."

She stepped forward to gently cup Sandy's chin in her hand. "Is this true?" she asked.

"Yes," Sandy gasped, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Just as we suspected!" exclaimed Raul.

"Exactly," agreed Barbara. She turned and picked up one of the smaller suitcases, and walked away towards Sandy's bedroom.

"Bring her," she said curtly over her shoulder to Raul.

"W-What?" said Sandy, alarmed as Raul moved in front of her, reached down to grab her butt with both hands, and effortlessly threw her over his shoulder before following his wife.

"What are you doing — ow!" she exclaimed as Raul gave her a firm slap on the ass.

"Quiet, woman," growled Raul. "You have misbehaved. Now, you must be punished."

On entering the bedroom, Raul lowered her to her feet facing him. Barbara was behind her, rummaging in the suitcase. When Sandy began to turn her head to see what Barb was up to, Raul grasped her chin firmly to keep her facing towards him.

Sandy heard Barbara approach, then gasped as a blindfold was lowered over her eyes and secured behind her head. She was then swiftly stripped naked by four gentle hands roaming over her body. Then she felt herself gently enveloped by two naked bodies, pressing into her from in front and behind.

"Oh god you guys," she moaned as her right breast was sucked into someone's mouth. "I'm so sorry."

She felt the naked female body behind her step away, then moaned even louder as she received a firm slap from Barbara on the other cheek of her ass.

"You don't understand, Sandy," said Raul. "You're not being punished for what happened to Bobby and Sammy."

"I- I'm not?" she breathed. She felt her captors rotate around her, allowing Raul to nestle his hard prick between the now rosy checks of her butt. He began thrusting it gently up and down in her crease, causing Sandy to instinctively rise up on her toes at the bottom of his strokes, trying to bring him to her entrance.

"No, Sandy," Raul said. "You are being punished for believing we would think you had purposely done anything to endanger our children."

"Ohhhhh," she sighed, as Barbara dropped to her knees in front of her and began gently sucking on her pussy.

"You tried to face down an angry man holding a gun in his hand, to protect our kids," Raul murmured in her ear. "You drove around in a storm trying to find Bobby. You were able to rush our daughter to the hospital, even after having the shock of thinking Bobby was dead."

Barbara gently nudged Sandy's feet farther apart. She stood up and embraced the blindfolded woman, then stepped back slightly while Raul held on to her hips. Sandy found herself bending forward from the hips, feverishly French kissing Barbara, while Raul dipped his knees to bring the head of his cock to her pussy.

"We are angry that you felt we'd think less of you," said Raul. The head of his cock slipped between her pussy lips, as Sandy moaned into Barbara's mouth.

"The truth is Sandy," he whispered softly into her ear, "after what you did for our family, you are now a member of our family."

He thrust firmly upward, his cock slowly climbing into her, reaching deep into the warm confines of her trembling body. "And we will love you..." (thrust), "and care for you..." (withdrawal), "and protect you..." (thrust, to the full length of his shaft), "for the rest of your life."

"Uhhhhhnnnggg!" Sandy nearly screamed into Barbara's mouth as her body lit up in a powerful orgasm, Raul's dick driving her up on her toes while Barbara thrust her tongue in her mouth and gently pulled on her nipples.

When she was finally able to catch her breath, she said, "Take this goddamned blindfold off!" Instantly Raul pulled it off, her eyes blinking as she looked down at Barbara now sucking at her other breast.

Barb pulled off her with a wet slurp. "Sorry, baby," she said to Sandy, reaching up to hold her face tenderly in her hands. "We thought we could get you off even better if you had a little tension going when we, well... took you.

"When Scott told us about all that you had done, and that you were feeling guilty about it, well... I have been horny to fuck you ever since. We just had to come home a day early to take care of you." She smiled fondly at the younger woman. "We love you, Sandy."

Sandy struggled to respond, as Raul continued to slowly saw in and out of her.

"I love you guys, too," she said breathlessly. "I still... uhhh... need to find a... man of my own. I thought Pete might have been it, but now I'm back to square one again."

"Don't worry, Sandy," said Raul, "you'll find him." On his next outward stroke he pulled himself from her body, making her gasp. He tenderly picked her up and gently placed her in the center of her bed, as he and Barbara lay on either side of her.

"But you didn't finish," protested Sandy to Raul.

Raul laughed softly. "Don't worry about it. I'm just back from my honeymoon with the sex machine over there," he replied, gesturing at his wife. Barbara tried to give him an innocent look back, but neither he nor Sandy bought it. She just shrugged her shoulders unapologetically.

"Anyway, this is about you, Sandy," said Barbara. "We are your servants for the day. Our kids don't even know we're back early, so we have time to do whatever your heart," she then leered at her, "or other organs desire."

"Really?" Sandy asked.

"Really," said Raul.

"Hmmm. What else do you have in that bag over there, Barb."

Barbara actually blushed. "Well, just about anything you could think of," she replied.

She turned to Raul. "Does it have..." and then she whispered into his ear so that Barbara couldn't hear.

Raul grinned broadly, and nodded.

"Cool," enthused Sandy. "Does it have..." and she repeated the whispering process.

Raul nodded again.

"What's going on?" asked Barbara suspiciously.

Raul and Sandy had several more whispered exchanges. Then Raul looked over Sandy at Barbara. Barbara recognized the look. Her eyes went wide.

"Now look," she said, beginning to inch away from Sandy towards the edge of the bed, "this is supposed to be about Sandy!" she protested.

Before she could escape the bed, Sandy embraced and silenced her with a deep soulful kiss while rolling on top of her.

While Barbara was thus engaged, Raul got up and went to the bag of tricks. Moments later Barb felt first her left and then her right ankle encircled by soft furry cuffs. She whimpered into Sandy's mouth as her feet were pulled towards the bottom corners of the bed, Sandy settling between her newly splayed thighs.

Concluding her kiss with Barbara with a loud wet smack, Sandy grinned down at her while Raul cuffed her wrists and pulled them to the upper corners of the bed.

"It is about me, Barb. I asked Raul if my reward could be for me to have my way with you. He said yes!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.