1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

At his Uncle Scott's request, Bobby was checked into the same hospital room that Sammy had occupied just hours before. As it was just a few doors down from Julie's room, it made it easy for well wishers to visit both of the teens.

X-rays determined that while Bobby's ribs were painfully bruised, there were no broken or cracked bones. They wanted to watch him overnight to be sure he had no further lapses into unconsciousness, but it appeared his stay would be brief.

Julie would remain in the hospital for a few more days. With Scott and Teresa's help, she was enrolled in a drug rehab program the hospital ran for low income citizens. It began with a stay in the hospital for initial depression counseling, and monitoring for withdrawal symptoms as she went without any of her habitual drugs. Once stable physically, additional counseling would follow on an outpatient basis.

The group of teen visitors moved back and forth between the two patients' rooms for a while, before settling down in two groups.

Patty and Sammy camped themselves in Bobby's room, chatting quietly together whenever Bobby fell asleep. Occasionally when Sammy tired, she would nap with her head resting on Patty's shoulder. Collette, Morton, Leticia, and Dave settled in Julie's room, likewise talking quietly amongst themselves whenever Julie slept.

Dave had told them of Julie's aborted suicide attempt, and the four teens in her room were doing their level best to smother Julie with love and affection whenever she was awake. Dave and Collette had also told her, with no argument from her accepted, that she would be coming to stay at their house if Raul and Barbara weren't back when she left the hospital.

Earlier they'd helped Julie to totter down to Bobby's room, where she sat on his bed and wept as she apologized for putting his life in danger by involving him in her problems. Bobby in turn apologized for not arriving early enough to protect her from Van. They cried and hugged together, before Julie eventually returned to her room.

Julie was markedly better after visiting Bobby, and with a heavy load of guilt off her mind, she fell into a deep sleep. Her visitors noted that her face was now completely relaxed, showing an almost child-like innocence while she slept. They relaxed somewhat too. They'd been on a virtual suicide watch over her; now it appeared she had turned a corner in her recovery.

Leticia had attended the same middle school and now high school as Dave, but they hadn't had any classes together. So although they recognized each other, they hadn't really met before Raul and Barbara's wedding. They had begun to get acquainted as the two of them watched over Julie while the others were out looking for Bobby.

Now, as Julie dozed peacefully, with no warning Leticia turned and swatted her brother on the side of his head.

"Oww! What's that for?" asked Morton.

Leticia fixed him with a glare. "What the hell were you thinking? Running off to rescue Julie and Bobby, and leaving me behind with the old folks at the wedding reception! Butt head!"

Morton looked back at her sheepishly. It was an attitude that Collette and Dave hadn't seen on him before, and they grinned as he squirmed under her reproachful stare.

"Sorry," he said contritely to his little sister.

"Hmmph," she snorted in reply. "So, why aren't you with your girlfriend?" Leticia asked her brother, referring to Patty a few doors down the hall in Bobby's room.

"I'm not sure, really," Morton replied. "But... I think Patty's where she needs to be right now... with her friend."

"Okay," Leticia replied slowly. "But that doesn't explain why you aren't in there with her."

Morton shrugged, and didn't reply. There was a slightly uncomfortable silence.

It was finally broken by Collette. "Guys... Patty's the kind of person that's... how do I say this? She's... she reacts to her emotions first, and her head second.

"Bobby's been her best friend since she learned to walk and talk. He's her first love, too. Thinking he was dead was probably the biggest emotional event that she's ever had to deal with. I'd really recommend waiting a while before making anything of her emotions... or her behavior... right now. Wait for her head to catch up."

"Wow," said Leticia. "You must have known Patty for a long time too, Collette."

There was another silence, with Collette, Dave, and Morton exchanging subtle glances. Finally, Collette decided to let Leticia know what everyone else in the room already knew.

"Leticia... Patty and I have... well, we've been lovers in the past. Before she and your brother got together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.