1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Samantha Ramirez was dreaming.

She was looking through windows in the entry doors of a church sanctuary, which was overflowing with people. She was wearing a beautiful wedding dress, with a long lace fringed train flowing behind her. Down the aisle walked a young girl with a basket of flowers, from which she was tossing lilies, as the wedding guests smiled at her.

As the flower girl drew near the front of the church, she realized her mother was standing beside her. She was overjoyed, and embraced her.

"It's so good to see you again, Mom," she sobbed into her mother's breast.

"I'm glad to see you too, Samantha. I've missed you very much."

"Oh Mom, I need you back," she sobbed.

Her mother smiled lovingly at her daughter. "I wish I could come back to you Sammy. But I'm so glad that Raul has found Barbara. I'm happy that you will be part of their family."

"But Mom... I've lost Bobby," she sobbed.

Her mother put a finger under her chin, and lifted her face to hers. She brought her lips to Sammy's cheeks, and gently kissed away the tears that were flowing from her eyes.

"Oh god, Mom! Is Bobby... there... with you?"

As Sammy stared into her eyes, her mother's face seemed to melt away, to be replaced by an image of a large boulder, surrounded by trees. The view was from below the boulder, and it appeared larger than any other rocks visible on the hill.

"Look here," her mother's voice said softly. The view faded, and her mother's face returned. "And Sammy... check on Julie before you go help look for him."

Sammy's mind reeled, trying to absorb what her mother was telling her.

"Sammy," her mother said gently.

"What Mom?"

"It's time."

"It's time for what, Mom? Mom?"

"It's time for you to see... what you've been waiting for, dear."

"But... what... are you saying? I know what I'm waiting for..."

Her thoughts seemed to be drowned out by the swelling sounds of an organ, playing the traditional bridal entry music.

"I love you, Sammy," her mother said. "Now go."

With that, her mother held open the door to the sanctuary, and Sammy passed through it.

As she walked down the aisle, she saw friends and family on both sides. Ahead, she could see Raul waiting for her, a smile beaming from her father's face. She couldn't help but smile back at him.

Then a door behind the pulpit opened, and Bobby, Dave, and Morton entered to wait on the dais with Raul for her arrival. Then another door opened, and Patty, Julie, and Leticia entered. Sammy smiled at them all.

As they stood smiling back at her in their tuxedos and gowns, she felt there was something odd about them, something that she couldn't quite grasp. What was it her mother wanted her to see?

She tried to look behind her, wanting to ask her mother about her uncertain feelings, wanting to hear more of her soothing words. She could sense an overpowering aura of happiness and love behind her, but she couldn't seem to see her mom. She moaned in frustration.

Then she felt coolness on her forehead, and she brought a hand up to touch it. When her hand encountered a soft washcloth resting there, she slowly managed to open her eyes. She found herself looking at David Simpson, and she smiled at his earnest face.

"Hey," he said softly, relieved that her eyes were clear, her gaze immediately strong.

Dave was anxious to tell Sammy the news that Bobby might be alive. But before he could speak, she startled him by saying, "You need to get me out there, Dave."

"Out where, Sammy?" he asked.

The hair on the back of Dave's neck stood up, as Sammy looked up at him with calm certainty. "I know where Bobby is," she said factually.

"Uh, are you sure you're alright?" he replied. "I don't think the doctors here will just let you go," he said worriedly.

"Let me get dressed. We'll call my uncle Scott to come get us; I've got his cell number in my purse. But first, go check on Julie," she said in a commanding tone of voice. "Right now," she added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.