1 Stormy Monday
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Though it was well past her usual bed time, Muriel Wilson wasn't sleepy in the least. She picked up the phone before the end of the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Muriel Wilson?" asked a kind sounding voice.

"Yes, this is Muriel."

"Ms. Wilson, my name is Ron Harris, and I'm a detective with the Columbia Police Department. I'm calling about the 911 call you made earlier this evening. Do you have time for me to ask you a few questions about it?"

"I certainly do!" she replied enthusiastically. "I had hoped to talk with the police when they arrived, but they came and went so fast that I didn't have a chance. I have the license plate number for you right here. Do you have a pencil?"

Harris grinned broadly into the phone. "Yes ma'am, I do. Can I assume this is the license plate of a car you saw at the scene, where Medic One came to help the young girl?"

"Yes, it is. The number is AVK375."

"Thank you, Ms. Wilson," said Harris sincerely, "this is a big help. Now, can you tell me what you saw tonight?"

"Well, I started keeping an eye on the house a few days ago, when I saw the woman that lives there leaving with a suitcase. I assumed her daughter was then left home alone, so I thought I should," she said, somewhat apologetically.

"Yes ma'am, that was good of you," Harris replied patiently. He knew if he attempted to get right to the point, it likely would only serve to distract her, and cause her to leave something important out.

"Yes, well, I am the president of our neighborhood watch," Muriel said proudly.

"That's good to hear, Ms. Wilson. We really do need help from people like you. People that can provide us with information about things like what you saw tonight," he said, as a gentle nudge for her to return to the night's events outside her window.

"Yes. So, I saw the woman leave a few days ago. I don't know for sure, but I think she's a drunk. The only person that ever seems to bring groceries into the trailer is her poor daughter.

"Earlier tonight, I'd say around 8:00, I saw this car pull up, and whoever it was got out and the daughter let him in."

"Could you describe him, ma'am? You could tell it was a man?"

"Yes, but that's really all I could see," she said regretfully.

"You're being a big help Ms. Wilson. This is good information."

"Good. Well, a little while after he went inside, I heard a bang sound. My hearing isn't as good as it used to be, so I couldn't be sure it wasn't thunder. But when I didn't hear any more thunder sounds until several minutes later, I thought I should call 911."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.