1 Stormy Monday
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Barbara, Scott, and Teresa were arrayed around the kitchen table, chatting and drinking their morning coffee. The massive Sunday morning newspaper, laden with flyers and advertising for the next day's Presidents' Day sales, was spread out on the table. As they talked they read and passed sections around.

When the doorbell rang, they immediately heard Bobby exit his room and come thundering down the stairs.

"I got it!" he called to the group in the kitchen.

"No shit," observed Scott, as Barbara and Teresa chuckled.

They heard him open the door, followed by low volume conversation they couldn't make out. A few moments later, Bobby entered the kitchen, holding Julie's hand as she smiled shyly at Scott and Teresa. She had a beach towel under her arm.

Barbara was pleased to see her, and looking all right, after witnessing Bobby's end of their breakup phone call. She got up to give the girl a firm hug.

"I'm so glad to see you, Julie," she said sincerely. "How are you?"

Julie smiled gratefully at Barbara's greeting. "I'm fine, Barbara. Bobby said I could hang out here a while today. I'm not going to get in the way of your wedding preparations, am I?"

"No, of course not!" Barbara replied. "All the work's done, now I just have to sit around and be nervous."

She turned to her brother and Teresa. "Julie, I'd like you to meet my brother Scott, and his fiancée Teresa."

"It's nice to meet you," said Julie, shaking their hands. "Don't worry, I just washed my hands, so you won't catch my cold," she said with a sniff.

Teresa's psychology degree included classes on the affects of drug abuse on mental health. As she shook Julie's hand, she was startled. The girl's reddened nose showed inflamed inner membranes that went well beyond cold symptoms, and her puffy eyes were too dilated.

"It's nice to meet you too," said Scott. "Are you coming to the wedding tomorrow?"

"Yes I am. I've even got a new dress to wear," she said with obvious pride.

"Oh you didn't have to do that," said Barbara. She knew that there wasn't much money to go around at Julie's house.

"It's okay, I needed a new dress anyway, Barbara."

"We'll be out back," said Bobby, and he and Julie headed for the back yard and the hot tub. The adults watched them settle on one of the benches and start chatting.

When they were out of earshot, Teresa asked, "Is Julie Bobby's girlfriend?"

Barbara shrugged. "She was last week, but they had a fight and broke up a few days ago. I told Bobby he should still be her friend, and it looks like he heard me. She's got a pretty tough family situation, so we've kind of been taking her under our wing."

Teresa didn't respond, and looked hesitantly at Scott.

"What's up?" asked Scott.

"I didn't get a super close up look at Julie just now... I don't know for 100% sure... but what I saw didn't look like a cold."

He looked puzzled at her. "What is it?"

Teresa hesitated. She didn't want to cause trouble. But if the girl needed help...

"It looked like she's been using cocaine. And not just a little. Enough to start breaking down her nasal passages."

"Oh god, no," Barbara replied in horror. They looked out the window at the little figure leaning against her son. "What do we do?"

Teresa thought a moment. "She should be enrolled in a treatment program. You say her parents aren't helping?"

"No, we suspect they have been abusing her. Her mother mentally, her father, physically," said Barbara.

Scott sighed. "Crap. What a time for something like this."

"Yeah," Teresa replied. They sat uncertainly, looking at the teens outside.

"If her parents can't help... you probably shouldn't do anything until you get back from your honeymoon. You'll need to be here to make it work," said Teresa.

"Do you think Bobby knows?" asked Scott.

"He's never said anything," Barbara replied. "He's usually pretty open about things. We talked about his breakup with Julie and it didn't come up. So I'd guess he doesn't know, but I can't be sure."

"Will she be alright if we don't do something right away?" asked Scott.

"Well, 'alright' isn't the word I would use," said Teresa. "I guess if she's been a heavy user to this point, another week probably won't make her any worse. But you should get her in treatment as soon as you get back. I can do some research while you're gone, to find out what your options are locally."

"That'd be great, Teresa, thank you," said Barbara.


After having lunch with Barbara (Scott was out showing Teresa around his old home town), Julie and Bobby went to his room to play some games on Bobby's computer for a while. One would play while the other sat at their side, offering advice and warnings when their characters were threatened with bloody death.

After they'd frazzled their nerve endings for a couple hours straight, Bobby retrieved some cokes from the kitchen. They sipped and chewed on ice while they rested up on Bobby's bed, in preparation for initiating another deadly duel on the computer.

As they chatted, Bobby could tell that Julie had something serious on her mind. But she repeatedly delayed bringing it. Her last distraction had been commenting on the posters on his wall — the largest being of Pedro Martinez (in a Red Sox uniform), and next to it a poster ad for skiing in Vermont.

"Bobby..." said Julie finally.

"Yo!" he replied.

"Thanks... thanks for being my friend," she said simply.

He smiled at her affectionately. "Same to you," he said softly.

She put her arms around his shoulders, and leaned in to give him a soft kiss. She then released him and sat back to take another sip of coke, as they smiled at each other.

"I have a favor to ask, friend," she said.

"Oh?"

"You can say no, and that'll be cool, okay?"

"Okay."

She screwed up her courage. "I told you yesterday about my... my problem."

"Yeah."

"And, what I have to... use it for... sometimes... when I want to not remember... things."

"Yes... I remember."

"Could we... could you... you know, just one time... I want to try to... have sex... without being high."

Bobby looked at her seriously. "Do you think that's a good idea? I mean, I think we need to get you some, well, professional help, when mom gets back from the honeymoon. I'm afraid... well, I'm afraid, leave it at that. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay, Bobby. You don't have to. I know I'm not your girlfriend any more."

"It's not that, Julie, really." He frowned as he thought about it. "What happened when you tried before? I mean, you must have had something pretty bad happen, for you to... you know, use coke ever since."

"I... I started having flashbacks... of my dad... raping me. Some of it I'd never even remembered before. It was like having sex unlocked a door with all this shit behind it."

"How long ago did this happen?" he asked softly.

She hung her head. "Like... like three years ago," she said, her voice trailing off as if in shame.

He lifted her chin with a finger. "Being a victim of abuse is not a character flaw. It's not your fault, Julie."

"Thanks, Bobby," she said gratefully. They sat silent for a while.

Eventually, Bobby said, "Are you sure you want to try? I'm afraid we'd be opening that door again, without someone there to know what to do if you... have those memories come back."

"I want to try," she said. "I mean, if I'm ever going to be with another guy, without drugs, I've got to get past this."

He sat silent for a while. Finally, he said, "Okay." Julie smiled at him gratefully. "I want to help you, Julie. But just as friends," he added. "I still don't think being your boyfriend is what you need, but I do want to be your friend."

"I understand," she replied. "Thank you." She took his hand in hers, and interlaced their fingers. They both wondered what to do next.

Julie asked, "What about your mom... being downstairs? I mean... can we just close your door? I don't want to get you in trouble."

Bobby thought for a minute. Then he said, "I'll be right back." Julie watched with wide eyes as he left the room, and headed downstairs.

He found Barbara working in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom."

"Hi! How's Julie doing?" she asked, trying not to sound too anxious.

Bobby frowned. "She's... she's ok. That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about though."

"Okay," said Barbara cautiously.

"When you get back from the honeymoon, we need to get her some help. She needs to get out of her mom's house somehow. And she needs, I guess she needs, some, uh, help with some personal problems she has."

Barbara smiled lovingly at her son. "You're a good guy. Did you know that, Bobby Taylor? I'm proud of you. Of course, we'd be glad to help her."

He smiled briefly. Barbara could tell there was something more coming.

"Thanks, Mom. I, uh, I'm not sure how to say this, but, anyway... I'm going to, uh, try to help her with a problem now. And, I think I need your help."

"Okay. What can I do?"

"She has a problem with bad memories, Mom. Especially... during sex."

"Oh," was all Barbara managed to say in surprised response.

"She... she gets high before sex, so it won't happen."

"Oh, Jesus," breathed Barbara.

"Yeah. Anyway, she wants to try having sex without getting high."

"Right... right now?"

"Well... we were talking about it, yeah."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'd like you to... well... I think it would help, if you could... prepare her for it."

"What! What do you mean, 'prepare her'?"

"Talk to her. Give her some nice, uh, stuff to wear. Make her feel like it's a natural, loving thing. When we've made love before," he said, blushing, "she's been, like, frantic. I want you to see if you can calm her down before... well, before we're together."

He paused, and looked thoughtfully out the window. "I don't know if she's ever really made love before, Mom. She's had sex. She doesn't know the difference."

"God, Bobby, you've really grown up a lot when I wasn't looking," she said in sincere, if stunned, admiration.

"Thanks," he said with a small smile. "Does that make sense — you helping her get ready? I haven't told her this idea yet, so she may not go along with it. But you've really helped me before with this kind of stuff. I thought, well, you could help her too."

"I'll try. If she's willing, I'll try." She thought for a moment. "If she agrees, tell her to meet me in my bedroom."

"Okay, Mom." He came to her and gave her a firm hug. "Thanks."

Barbara just sniffed as she began to tear up with emotion. "Okay," she said with a small tremor in her voice, "go on now."

They both climbed the stairs, and headed for their respective bedroom.

Julie was waiting apprehensively when Bobby returned. He sat next to her, and took her hand again.

"Did you... did you talk to your mom about us... you know?" she said somewhat fearfully.

"Well, yeah. I wanted to ask for her help."

"Help? What kind of help?"

"Julie... you trust me, right?"

"More than anyone else I know, Bobby," she replied with heartfelt sincerity.

"Alright. This is going to sound weird, so give me time to explain, okay?"

"Okay."

"I want you to go talk to my mom first."

She shook her head like she couldn't believe what she'd heard. "Say what?"

"Julie, my mom has really helped me with... with preparing for sex. I don't think you've ever had that kind of help before. I think she can help you... you know, uh, be comfortable, before we get together. I told you it would sound weird!"

"She's going to what?"

"She's just going to talk to you."

She looked at him fearfully. "I don't know if I can... talk about that... with your mom."

"I think that's why you should do it, Julie. You need to learn to relax and be comfortable with sex. I think she can help you do that."

She sat looking at him like he'd lost his mind. Eventually, she said, "So what do I do now?"

"She's waiting for you in her bedroom."

"She is!?"

"Yeah... Don't worry, Julie. Just talk to her."

She got up reluctantly and went to the door. She turned and looked back uncertainly at Bobby, who gave her an encouraging smile. She went to the door to Barbara's bedroom, and warily looked in.

She didn't see Barbara, but she could hear water running in the master bath. Laid out on the bed were three nightgowns, and some small candles.

"Barbara?" she called out.

Barbara appeared from the bathroom. "Hi Julie," she said cordially. She came to her and gave her a hug. "I'll bet this is pretty weird for you, huh?" she said with a smile.

"Yeah," she replied truthfully.

"Well, don't worry. Bobby suggested that I help you relax, and maybe answer some questions for you. The best way I know to relax and get in the right mood, is to take a nice hot bath; preferably a bubble bath. Let's give it a try, okay?"

"Uh, okay," Julie replied uncertainly.

"Good. I've got the bath all set for you. You go get in, and then I'll come in and we'll have a girl chat."

She shooed her towards the bathroom, before picking the candles up from the bed and walking out of the room.

Julie walked tentatively into the large master bath, where she found the bathtub full and completely covered in foamy bubbles. Julie had never had a bubble bath before, and found herself grinning at the prospect.

She stripped down, folding her clothes neatly in a pile, and dipped a toe in the water. It seemed really hot, but she managed to get both feet in. She was hesitating before dropping her butt down into it, when she heard Barb call out, "Can I come in, Julie?"

"Um, okay," she called back.

Barbara laughed as she saw Julie crouched down over the water, her large breasts pillowing against her knees, steeling herself for the plunge. "I know it's hot, but you'll like it once you're in there. Go on now!"

"Yikes!" she blurted as she dropped herself into the water. She was proud of herself for not swearing. 'This is too fucking hot!' she thought. The foam came up to her chin, concealing her body from Barbara.

"Now," said Barbara, putting on some soft jazz on the small stereo, "I want you to lay back."

As she did so, they both giggled while scooping away the foam immediately in front of her face, so it didn't disappear under the bubbles too.

"Now relax every muscle in your body. Start by thinking about your toes. Are they completely loose and relaxed? Okay, now the bottom of your feet. No arching, no flexing — totally relaxed."

Barbara continued focusing on every part of her body, from bottom to top, until Julie thought she could easily fall asleep in the warm cocoon of the bubble covered water.

"Good Julie. Now, obviously you can't be this relaxed when you make love..."

She could see Julie's body spasm in response, then slowly subside as she willed it to relax again.

"Good, Julie. Very good. Now as I was saying, when you make love, your body isn't this relaxed. What I want you to sense now though, is how relaxed your mind is, and how you can control your body with your mind.

"You are in control of your body, Julie. You can choose to relax, and you can choose to enjoy the sensations your body is experiencing. It's kind of a mental loop, really. You tell you body to enjoy what its feeling. Your body enjoys the sensations, and helps your mind relax and take pleasure in what's happening.

"It's often called 'being in the moment;' or, 'making the most of now.' You pay attention completely to what you're experiencing, without evaluating it, without unnecessary thoughts. When you can do that, your experiences, your pleasures, can be that much more intense and enjoyable.

"And if you can 'be in the moment' when you make love, focused on the sensations you are getting from your partner, and that you are giving to your partner, your mind can enjoy the moment, without interference from other thoughts or concerns."

"Mmm," said Julie. "That sounds nice. It feels nice."

"Good. Now I'll let you relax and soak for a few more minutes. I want you to think about what you want to do with Bobby. I want you to think about what you want Bobby to do with you. Think about the pleasure you are going to have together."

Barbara left Julie to soak, and went back to Bobby's room. She had him cleaning it up, pulling the curtains, and placing the candles around the room. She inspected his work with approval.

"Okay. Wait about 10 minutes. Then I want you to light the candles, and get in bed. Julie will be coming in about then."

She saw him smile when she mentioned the candles, as if enjoying a pleasant memory. He was remembering Collette, standing naked before him in candle light. Barbara was about to ask him what he was smiling about when he appeared to shake it off and return to the matter at hand.

"How's she doing, Mom?"

She shrugged. "I'm not a psychologist. I don't know if this is going to work for her. But it's the best I can think of to give her a chance."

She looked at her handsome son and sighed. "Just do your best to be gentle, honey. I'm sure she hasn't associated sex with gentleness, but it's probably what she needs now. I'd also suggest letting her take the lead as much as possible, and that you let her be on top."

"She's always been on top when we've made love before, Mom."

"Really? That surprises me. Like I said, I'm not a psychologist. Maybe if you can be gentle while on top of her... oh hell, I don't know! Follow your instincts, I guess."

She gave her son a kiss for good luck, and went back to Julie.

She found Julie as she had left her, a small smile on her face, which was protruding just above the blanket of bubbles.

"Okay young lady, time to get out of there. Here's a big towel. Wrap yourself up in it and come on out."

A few minutes later Julie emerged inside a big towel bundle; her skin, where visible, was a soft rosy pink. Barbara led her to the bed to look down at the nightgowns displayed on top of it.

"Pick one," said Barbara. "They aren't as sexy as some to look at, but they show enough to get some juices flowing. Maybe more important for you, is that they're really soft and comfortable. To help you to... ?" she said, cocking and eyebrow at Julie.

"Relax, relax, relax!" Julie replied with a smile.

"Very good!"

Julie selected a white nightgown, and retreated to the bathroom to put it on. A few minutes later she came out for Barbara's inspection.

Barbara had thought the garment was fairly demure, but that was before it had to contain Julie's big chest. Her cleavage was on full display as it bulged above the scooped top neck line. The added stretch at the top also caused the hem line to rise from below her crotch, to be even with it. Barbara could see her panty covered pussy quite easily.

"Wow, Julie. You are one beautiful young lady," she said sincerely.

"Thanks," Julie said shyly. "Do you think Bobby will like it?"

"No doubt about it, honey. He's gonna love it. If I could make one suggestion?"

"Okay."

"Lose the panties. Then when you go in there, you can watch his eyes go up and down from your chest to your crotch at warp speed!"

They both laughed, and she took off her panties and handed them to Barbara, blushing furiously.

Julie then gave Barbara a look of apprehension. "Barb... will you stay close by?"

"Sure honey... I'll be right downstairs, and I'll come if you need me."

"Bobby said you'd helped him a lot. I can see why." She paused. "God Barb... I'd give anything to have a mom like you," she said earnestly.

Barb gave the girl a brief hug. "Thanks Julie. You're very sweet yourself. We'll figure something out when we get back from the honeymoon."

Julie started to tear up. "Hey! Knock that off," said Barbara with a grin. "I don't want to waste your emotions on some silly tears. Save the energy for Bobby. Prep times over! Let's get you back there!"


Julie peeked shyly around the corner of Bobby's doorway. She found his room shuttered, softly illuminated by scented candles placed around the bed. Bobby lay on his bed in boxer shorts, and when he saw Julie, he smiled and held his arms open, inviting her in.

She inched her way around the corner, slowly exposing herself to his gaze almost an inch at a time. When she was fully visible, Bobby said, "Wow, Julie! You're so beautiful."

"Thanks, Bobby," she said shyly.

"C'mere," he said, coaxing her to him. She sat demurely on the bed next to him.

"This is so... different," she said. "If I was on coke, I'd probably already have your dick in my mouth," she said with a self conscious smile. "Now I'm not sure how to... to start, you know?"

"Feel okay otherwise?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay I think."

"Good."

He sat up to sit beside her, and put his arms gently around her. "I know you're scared, Julie. I think when you're high, you take charge of... things. You probably do it because if your partner does it, it reminds you of being helpless and controlled. Like when your dad abused you."

She looked back at him with wide eyes. "You think so?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, Julie. I was just thinking about ways to start making love with you. I think, even if you're scared, you should still... control me. At least this time, you should do what you want to do, and tell me what you want me to do. I don't think I should do anything until you tell me to do it. Does that make sense?"

"I think so," she said slowly.

"Then if that goes okay, we could try it again with both of us doing stuff together."

Julie smiled. "Just how many times are you planning to get lucky today?"

He smiled broadly back at her. "As many times as you'll have me, my mistress Julie." He got up from the bed and went down on one knee before her. "How may I please milady today? Pray tell, what sexual acts would you like to do... to your boy toy?"

Julie laughed out loud. Barbara heard her downstairs, and smiled. 'Atta boy, Bobby!' she thought.

"Very well," she finally said in a clipped authoritative tone. "Strip! And lay down on the bed before me, knave!"

Bobby smiled and did as he was told. His half hard cock was well on its way to full erect status.

"You may not touch me," she intoned. "You must lie still while I have my way with you."

"As you wish, milady."

She reached out to take his erection in hand, and lower her head to suck the head into her mouth. She heard Bobby suck in breath in response. She pulled off his cock and looked angrily down at him.

"I did not give you permission to make sounds of pleasure, knave!"

"I'm sorry, mistress. It felt so good though!"

"Silence! When I deem it appropriate, then and only then will I give you permission to moan. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," said meekly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.