1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Julie's tongue was sticking out between her soft pink lips, lightly clamped between her teeth, as she concentrated on the needle.

She was nearing completion of her work on the dress she planned to wear to Raul and Barbara's wedding. She had found the dress at a used clothing store. It required repair and tailoring work to fit her properly, and the multiple colors in it had her frequently re-threading the only suitable needle she had. She sighed, wondering what it would be like to buy new clothes that fit.

The wedding couple was having their children serve as best man and bridesmaid. They had originally planned to be married on the Sunday before Presidents' Day. However the non-denominational church they had chosen was already booked, so they decided to be married on Presidents' Day Monday. They were going to Honolulu, Hawaii for their honeymoon for the balance of the week, while Sammy and Bobby stayed with Dave and Collette Simpson.

Julie's concentration on her sewing was broken when someone knocked on the door of the double wide. Her mother was away on one of her welfare check runs. The hollow metal door didn't have a peep hole to see who was out there, but it was still broad daylight outside. If it was dark, she would have retrieved her dad's pistol from her mom's latest hiding place for it, and demanded the identity of the caller, before opening the door.

When the door swung back, she wished she had the pistol in her hand.

Van Daddock stood on the doorstep, a malevolent grin on his face. "Hi Julie," was all he was able to say before Julie slammed the door in his face.

"Get the fuck out of here!" she screamed at him through the door.

"Oh, don't be that way, Julie," called Van sardonically. His voice carried easily through the galvanized walls of the trailer. "I have a present for you."

"I don't need anything from you, Van. Fuck off!"

"This is special stuff, Julie. And I'll give it to you for free."

"Yeah, right."

"It's true, Julie. I feel bad about the last time I was here. I want to make it up to you."

Julie was about to scream at him again, when she saw a piece of paper begin to slide under the ill fitting door.

"I've got a couple presents for you baby. Here's the first one," said Van as the 8 by 10 inch paper slid to the floor at Julie's feet.

At first she couldn't make out what the image was as she stood over it. Then as she bent to pick it up, the blood drained from her face, and she staggered against the door. Van heard the thud as she slumped against it, and grinned with satisfaction.

Julie reached down with trembling hands to pick it up, and confirmed what it was. It was a picture of her face, slightly grainy but definitely her. It showed her with her mouth wrapped around Van's cock. The image even captured the fact that her neck muscles were bulging, as she took him into her throat.

Her eyes were open, looking upward, obviously at Van's face as she serviced him. What made Julie come close to vomiting was that she looked happy. The camera showed her on the cocaine high she'd used to dull the humiliation of being forced to suck him off.

Julie's first thought was, "God, what if Bobby saw this?"

"Let me in Julie," demanded Van again.

Julie numbly opened the door, and then carried the picture with her back to her bedroom. As she walked, the numbness began to give way to rage. She sat on her bed with the picture in her lap. When Van followed her into the room, she looked up at him with feral hatred, fierce enough to give Van a moment's pause as he walked towards her.

"What do you want, Van," she snarled at him.

"But I haven't given you your other present yet, darling" he said, regaining his composure. He reached into the upper pocket of his jacket, and produced a steel cigarette case.

"No dog can sniff anything that's in this," he bragged. He opened it theatrically, and produced a small baggie of white powder.

"Big fucking deal," sneered Julie. "That's all you have?"

Van smiled knowingly at her. "Don't you want to know what it is?" he asked smugly.

That caught Julie by surprise. She thought she knew what it was — cocaine.

"It's heroin, baby."

"Oh shit," thought Julie.

He smiled at her knowingly. "You wouldn't believe what it's like to get fucked when you've had some of this. You start cumming, and you don't stop for like an hour. It's just fan-fucking-tastic!" he said enthusiastically.

"You can do it however you want," he continued. "You can mix a little in with your blow, and it'll give you a ride like you wouldn't believe."

Van had never actually done it, and he had no intention of ever trying it himself. Shit, the stuff was addictive as hell. But he figured it would wrap Julie right around his little finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.