1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Van Daddock was enjoying his break between high school and college.

Since Patty wanted as few people as possible to know of her "outing" with Van, she didn't report his assault to the police. She reported that Van was an acquaintance that had been in the area when Bobby was hit by a car, thinking that was enough for the police to investigate and implicate him.

Van's parents were prominent figures in the city's society pages. The police came to visit Van at their luxurious home overlooking the city. They served the detectives coffee and chocolates on their patio with its sweeping vistas. Van's parents had assured the officers that while Van had been visiting a friend earlier that night, he'd gone straight home and couldn't possibly have been involved in any later hit and run.

The police thanked the Daddocks, and assured them they did not have reason to take up any more of their time.

Free of any encumbrances, Van had spent the first half of his summer seducing a high school senior to be. He'd found her by hanging around on the day the school set aside for registering students that were new to the area's school system.

The pretty young thing he picked out had been impressed that the college student she happened to run into would be interested in her. Anxious as she was to make new friends in town, she'd been an easy conquest. He'd enjoyed fucking her for hours and days on end, until she began to bore him.

If asked, he couldn't have recalled exactly how the poor girl had taken their "break up." It wasn't something that particularly interested him.

At the moment, he was on his way to visit one of his customers. He didn't sell a lot of cocaine and pot. Typically it was to either old friends, or to girls that he could bang in exchange for his visits. He called it his 'delivery fee.'

The girl that had called for this delivery a week ago fit somewhere in between. She'd once shared his bed for a summer fling, and was now an occasional drug buyer. Though she was a buyer without delivery fee, he still occasionally called her for other kinds of favors. Like... when he wanted her help to distract one of his seduction target's boyfriend.

As he waited to make a left at the last light before his destination, Van saw a van approach from the other direction and make a right in front of him. He spotted Julie Sweener in one of the passenger windows. He turned after the van, lagging behind so he wouldn't be spotted.

Van pulled over and watched from a distance as the van stopped in front of Julie's double-wide trailer home. They had run into a traffic jam on the way back from the coast, and were arriving a couple hours later than they had planned.

Van came to full alert, as the boy that had once smashed the side of his face carried Julie's luggage to the front door. They embraced for a lengthy kiss before Bobby returned to the van and Raul drove away.

Van sat thinking and fuming in his car for a while. That fucker Bobby Taylor had cheated him out of a juicy young pussy, and smashed his face too! The fact that Van had put him into the hospital with his car didn't factor into his thinking. He realized he could use this situation to get back at Bobby where it would really hurt. He drove up to Julie's front door and rang the bell.

Julie looked somewhat startled when she opened the door. "Hi Van," she said, immediately looking over his should to ensure that Raul's van and Bobby were out of sight.

"How ya'll doing, Julie?" said Van as he walked past her. Her mother was away on one of her few monthly errands: picking up some welfare checks. That was why Julie had asked Van to come at this particular day and time.

"I'm good! You, uh, are here with what I called about?" she asked nervously. She was running low on coke, having used more than usual during the week's vacation. She hated having to call Van for this since she knew what had happened between him, Bobby and Patty. But her other sources were out of supply, and she figured that Bobby would never know about it.

"Great!" replied Van with a smile. "Glad you're feeling good." He produced the small baggie of the drug he'd brought for her, but kept it in his hand for her to see. "So are you seeing somebody new?" he asked innocently.

Julie stared at the baggie, her eyes flitting up to his face, but always returning to her "delivery."

"Oh, you know me," she said as casually as she could. "I'm seeing a few guys. Nobody you'd know though."

"Nobody serious then?" he asked.

"Uh, no, not really. Why?"

Van walked up and put one arm around her waist. "Well I was just thinking. Maybe since we're such good friends," he said, sliding his hand lower to cup an ass cheek, "and you're not seeing anyone special," here he pulled her against his body and looked directly into her eyes, "I thought I could let you have this for just a little quality time together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.