1 Stormy Monday
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

It was the last night of the beach vacation, and the setting sun was making soft watercolor brush strokes of red and gold across the sky. Sparks from the fire burning in the beach fire pit were becoming more and more visible as the day's light faded.

They had packed up most of their belongings after dinner, so they could get an early start in the morning for the drive back to Columbia. Those preparations made, the three couples were sitting on driftwood logs around the fire, watching the sunset, and savoring the last precious moments of the vacation.

There had been enough time during the week for the pairings of Bobby and Julie, and Dave and Sammy, to become largely accepted by the group.

Sammy and Dave in particular seemed very happy together. Perhaps because they began their relationship with such clear understandings about how each other viewed it, they were very relaxed with each other. They spent hours in conversation getting to know each other better, and they liked what they learned.

Both were athletes, but kept it in perspective. They were both getting the grades they needed in school to get into college; in fact they discovered they were in the same honors classes at their respective schools. They found they had similar tastes in movies and music, and were both avid readers of science fiction novels. Raul and Barbara could see how at ease they were with each other already.

In contrast, Raul and Barbara were somewhat concerned about Bobby and Julie. First of all, the teen's pairing complicated their decision about becoming Julie's guardians. They decided to again defer making that offer, to see how their relationship dealt with returning home and resuming normal activities. If it was just a vacation romance that soon ended badly... They doubted adding Julie to the household in those circumstances would be good for her, even in light of their concerns about her mother.

They were also concerned about how serious they were. They had been 'together' only a few days, but Julie would appear anxious if Bobby was away from her for more than a few minutes. Bobby seemed overly solicitous about Julie's moods, appearing to try to keep her happy at all times. That was sometimes difficult, as Julie had a summer cold that seemed to be getting worse as the week went on. Every morning she awoke with bloodshot eyes and her nose stuffed up, though it seemed to gradually clear up during the day.

The adults being pragmatists had each privately provided their child with condoms. Bobby and Sammy had initially been mortified, but eventually accepted them without having to admit whether or not they were likely to see immediate use.

Both teen couples had enjoyed several make out and groping sessions after they retired to their sleeping bags for the night. As the cabin's loft was fairly small, each could easily see what the other couple was doing. As a result they had progressed to roughly the same level of intimacy. In fact they had pushed their mattresses closer together in order to better see each other, giggling back and forth as they explored the sexual universe.

The prior night had seen all four finish the night's exploration naked and sweaty; having masturbated their partners to climax. At first the girls had tried to suppress their squeals as the boys fingered them. Sammy, the first to get off, made a sound similar to a cat being strangled - she bit down on her pillow to muffle her moans, as Dave sucked on her breasts while his hand was busy between her thighs.

The sound was so hilarious that a group judging of orgasm sounds ensued, as the other three followed her into bliss. They had gone through another cycle before they had finally fallen into exhausted but happy sleep. (No one had been judged to have an orgasm wail as bizarre as Sammy's initial entry, and she was declared the winner.)

As the teens climbed upstairs and got ready for bed on this last vacation night, Sammy and Bobby, the virgins in the group, were very keyed up. They were expecting to have sex for the first time this night, and both were practically trembling in anticipation. They waited impatiently for Julie to come back, after she'd turned back to the bathroom to "do one more thing," before bed.

When she returned, Dave and Julie exchanged winks at each other as they watched their respective partners practically tear their clothes off on the way to getting under their spread out sleeping bags. The loft was really too warm to climb inside the bags, particularly when things got hot and heavy. Since they were leaving room for their partners, Bobby and Sammy were lying nearly shoulder to shoulder.

Sammy and Bobby became even more impatient while their partners undressed more slowly.

"Would you hurry up?" demanded Sammy to Dave.

"Ditto," said Bobby, as he watched Julie's big breasts come into view as she pulled off her shirt and unclipped her bra.

"What's the big hurry?" asked Dave with a grin. He stood in his boxer shorts looking down at her. "What kind of boy do you think I am, anyway?"

"Shut up, David Simpson," Sammy replied. "You have some equipment that I would like to try out tonight. Now get down here."

"Equipment?" said Julie, as she slowly and sensuously slid her panties down her legs, while never breaking eye contact with Bobby. Naked, she struck a model's pose and said in a breathy Marilyn Monroe voice, "would you like to use my equipment, Mr. President?"

Her skin felt electric as the three other teens stared at her exhibition. The coke that she had just snorted in the bathroom was taking full effect about now. She felt like she could fuck all three of the people in front of her, and have enough energy left over to then go downstairs and fuck Raul and Barbara too. God life was good! In moments she would take Bobby's virginity, and he would be bound to her forever as his first lover.

In response to her question Bobby threw his cover off to expose his erection standing at attention, and it was already encased in a condom. Everyone in his audience gasped at not just the condom, but the length of the weapon. Dave managed to finally joke, "Kind of skinny, isn't it?"

"That is skinny?" squeaked Sammy. "You're kidding, right?"

In response Dave lowered his boxers, revealing a condom sheathed tool that was visibly shorter than his friend's, but also noticeably thicker.

"Holy shit," breathed Sammy. "I'm never going to be able to get that thing inside me."

"You'd better," giggled Julie. "If you don't, I'll use it after I'm finished with this one."

Bobby frowned at that. "What the fuck?" he thought.

"Well I guess there's more than one person horny here," said Dave with a laugh.

Dave dropped to his knees at Sammy's feet. He reached for the sleeping bag that was covering her and dramatically jerked it off to expose her, while dropping it over Bobby.

"Hey, uncover that," demanded Julie. "I was looking at that."

Bobby kicked the sleeping bag off him back towards Sammy, and they playfully pushed it back and forth until it was crumpled mound between them.

Dave crawled up Sammy's body until his head was over her crotch. He gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Sammy. I know it looks big, but we'll take it slow, okay? Now I'd like to do something to help get you ready."

He slowly pulled her knees apart, then lifted them up and pushed them towards her shoulders. He smiled at her once again. "I think you're going to like this."

He lowered his mouth to her pussy as Sammy's eyes went wide. "Oh my god," she breathed as Dave began gently licking her.

Julie giggled again. "That looks like fun!" she said. She dropped to her knees next to Bobby and reached out to grasp his cock. He gasped at the sudden sensation. "Do you have more condoms?" she asked.

He nodded silently, unable to speak.

"Good. 'Cause I'd like to do what Dave's doing first." She grasped the bottom of the condom and rolled it up and off his prick. "Don't worry Bobby. I know you're gonna come quick. Just give it to me," she said hungrily.

With that she practically attacked his cock with her mouth and hands. Bobby had had an aggressive blow job before, but this was an even more frenzied experience. Julie immediately drove his cock so far into her mouth and throat that Bobby couldn't believe it. She appeared able to open her throat easily, taking more than twice the length of his cock into her mouth than Patty or his mom had.

Bobby gasped and grunted as he tried to hold off his orgasm. Next to him, Dave was sucking Sammy's clit, now adding a third finger to thrust gently into her body as he worked to prepare her for his fat cock. He'd been pleased to find no barriers to his fingers, likely due to her playing baseball and other sports for many years.

As Julie worked him over, Bobby's hands reached out to his sides under the covers to grab onto the mattress. His hand next to Sammy found her hand, which was already there, taking a similar hold as Dave drove her towards climax. Sammy instinctively released the mattress and gripped Dave's hand.

Their heads snapped over to look at each other, staring into each eyes. Their partners were too busy bringing them off to see them. As Sammy's chest began to flush with her arousal, she lowered her legs from her chest to grip Dave's head, ensuring that he couldn't see her face. As her belly began to tighten and she knew she was close, she smiled over at Bobby, and silently mouthed to him, "I... love... you."

Bobby's eyes went wide. Without any thought or reservation, he immediately mouthed back to her, "I... love... you... too."

Sammy's grip on his hand suddenly increased in power and she began to wail as her orgasm took her. When Julie heard that she went into over drive and Bobby couldn't help but begin to fire bullets of cum down Julie's throat. All the while Bobby was staring transfixed as he watched Sammy's back arch off the bed, her breasts lurching upward, her feet pressing down on Dave's shoulders to drive his face into her pussy, the muscles in her shapely legs standing out as her body went through spasm after spasm in response to Dave's busy tongue.

Bobby thought it was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

As he began to come down from his orgasm, Dave and Julie rose up and smiled at them. As Bobby looked at Julie, he was startled to see her open her mouth and show him that it was full of his cum. She sat back on her haunches again, and as Bobby, Sammy, and Dave watched transfixed, she slowly dribbled his cum out of her mouth onto the head of his dick. It slowly began to slide down towards his balls. But before it got very far, Julie looked up over at Sammy.

"Want some?" she asked mischievously.

Startled, Sammy shook her head no, although she remained glued to the sight. Julie then took Bobby's cock back into her mouth and slowly, unbelievably, took almost the whole thing into her mouth and down her throat. Since Bobby had softened somewhat after his orgasm, she was able to get nearly the entire long tool inside her, her throat visibly bulging outward as his cock snaked toward her stomach.

She then reversed course, and as she ascended, the others could see that she'd reacquired all of the semen that she'd let flow down over it. She then sat back, looked at the others with a broad smile, and swallowed it down.

"Wow," said Dave. "That was incredible." Sammy just sat staring silently.

Bobby was speechless. The stimulation had once again rendered him as hard as a rock, even while his mind was reeling at the porn star like performance of his new girlfriend. He was aroused and dismayed all at the same time.

"Got that other condom?" asked Julie, with fire in her eyes. "I think you need it now."

Bobby nodded dumbly, and reached over to his jeans to retrieve another condom. He handed her the package. She tore it open expertly, and then to his surprise popped it into her mouth. She then stunned them all yet again by taking his cock into her mouth, descending down its length. As she withdrew, they could all see that she'd magically rolled the condom down his dick, leaving it shining wet and ready.

"What do you say, Dave?" she asked, her eyes shining over a huge grin. "Shall we have ourselves a couple of virgins?"

Dave's grin faltered. He turned away from Julie and looked down at Sammy. "Are you ready Sam?" he asked softly. "It's okay with me if you're not."

She looked up at him and smiled back. She then looked over at Bobby, and while looking in Bobby's eyes she answered Dave's question. "Yes. I'm ready."

Dave looked over at his friend and raised his eyebrows in a silent question. Bobby smiled at Sammy, looked back to Dave, and gave an almost imperceptible nod.

Julie's coke fueled mind was confused by the interplay that had just occurred, but she refused to let it bother her. "All right then!" She threw a leg over Bobby and grasped his cock to hold it pointing upwards. She rubbed it through her sex and centered it, in preparation for driving it up into her belly. She couldn't wait to fuck this wonderful boy that was so nice to her! She would give him a first lay he would never forget.

"Bobby, wait!" cried Sammy.

Julie paused, hovering over her imminent lover, as she and Bobby looked at Sammy in confusion. Dave had crawled between her legs, and Sammy had grasped his cock to direct it to the right place. Sammy's face was screwed up in concentration as she worked to position him. When she had it where she wanted it, she released it, and dropped her hands down to her sides. She slid her hand unseen toward Bobby underneath the covers, as he instinctively did the same.

When they had found each other's hand to clasp, Sammy looked up to Dave and then Julie. "Okay," she breathed.

Julie immediately dropped down onto Bobby's cock, engulfing three inches as he gasped. Dave gently eased himself forward, for once wishing that he had a smaller cock. Sammy's eyes screwed shut with discomfort as he pushed at her, but the fat head of his cock could not wedge its way in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.