1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Bobby was dreaming.

He was standing on the pitcher's mound of a baseball diamond. The field was surrounded by a fog bank that obscured everything beyond the foul lines.

"Hello, Bud," his dad said from beyond the fog on the 3rd base line.

"Hey, Dad," he said automatically, completing the greeting they'd typically exchanged with each other.

"I think it's time for you to wake up, Bobby. You're going to be okay. It's safe to wake up now."

Bobby strained to see through the fog, but couldn't make him out. "Will you be there when I do Dad?" There was no answer for what seemed like a long time.

"No son. I wish I could be, but I can't. But your mom will be there for you, and Raul. They're your family now, and they will help you."

"You're... you're okay with Mom and Raul?"

"Yes son. Raul is a good man, and he will be a good husband for your Mom. And he will become a good father for you and your sister. Don't be afraid to ask Raul for help when you need it. He'll be hesitant to act like your father. Encourage him. Love him."

"Dad... I think I lost Patty. She was with another guy. She was with a girl. I don't know what I did wrong." There was another long silence.

"Listen to your mother son. She will help you. Give it time. Patty will always be in your life. Don't refuse her friendship. Be honest with her. You've been telling her what she wants to hear. She deserves to know how you really feel."

"I... I don't want to hurt her."

"Worrying about hurting her and being afraid to tell her how you feel, isn't the same thing - is it son?"

"I guess not. No sir." He strained again to see through the fog. "Will Patty come back to me?"

There was another long silence. Then came: "You have met the best friend in your life. You have met your first love. You have met your first lover. And you have met your wife. There will be a lot of joy and a lot of pain in your future. If you let your family help you and love you, and you're honest with yourself, you will come through it fine."

Bobby didn't know what to say to that. He was reeling, trying to absorb what it all meant. Finally he said what was filling his heart.

"I miss you Dad." There was another long silence.

"I miss you too son. I miss your mom, too. Please tell her I love her, and that I'm glad that she and Raul have found each other."

The fog began to get brighter, hurting Bobby's eyes. He continued trying to make out his dad through the light, but for some reason it was becoming painful to look into it. He moaned in frustration, and at the growing overall feeling of pain.

"Dad?" There was no answer. "Dad!" he cried in dismay. "Don't leave me Dad! Please Dad! Come back Dad!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.