1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

The two giggling cheerleaders stood side by side, their hips touching, leaning into the mirror while freshening their makeup.

The curly haired girl was vigorously chewing bubble gum, occasionally flattening it against the roof of her mouth with her wet tongue, sliding it forward to grip it with her blindingly white teeth, pushing briefly into its center with the point of her pink tongue, then effortlessly blowing it into a large bubble that emerged from between her full, some might even say pouting lips.

She then sucked the bubble back inside her wet mouth, positioned it with her lips and tongue, and applied gentle but firm pressure to it, until eventually the bubble had to yield, submitting to her manipulations and exploding inside her.

The other cheerleader, whose jet black hair was tied in a ponytail, finished her makeup and turned sideways to the mirror. She ran her hands downward from just underneath her firm breasts to smooth her uniform's tight fitting top, and then downward and around herself, checking the fit of the short skirt that conformed to her smooth, tight butt. She turned her back to the mirror and flipped up the skirt in back to check the alignment of the school mascot's name, emblazoned on her panties in large block letters: BEAVERS.

The girls exchanged a look that said, "We are so fucking hot!"

They left the bathroom and headed downstairs.


The quarterback of the football team watched the pair of cheerleaders come down the stairs to him, sucking in his breath at the sight of their taut bodies in their tight uniforms.

"Wow," he was finally able to get out. He was wearing his football jersey and jeans, flipping a football back and forth from hand to hand.

"You're both so beautiful," he said sincerely.

"Thanks," said the curly haired girl with a grin, blowing another bubble with her gum. Her pony-tailed cheer teammate then gave her a mock punch on the shoulder.

"Hey, get your own," she said with a grin.

"Well, where is mine?" she asked the quarterback.

"Grounded," he replied. "The principal called his Dad about how many classes he'd been skipping. He's grounded for a month."

"A month!" exclaimed the curly headed girl, followed by an extra loud pop of her gum. "I can't wait to see my boyfriend for a month!"

"I'll help you wait as much as I can," purred the other cheerleader, reaching down to lift the other girl's skirt up with one hand, and then giving her a firm slap on the girl's Beaver labeled ass with the other.

"God, I can't believe how horny you are all the time," said the curly headed cheerleader. "You've got this stud wrapped around your finger, and you still want to fuck me every chance you get."

"Hey I'm just offering to help you in your time of need," ponytail girl said coyly.

"If you really wanted to help me, you'd share your boyfriend with me," was the reply from the curly headed girl.

"Oh? Like you'd share yours with me, if the circumstances were reversed?"

"Yes, yes I would. Cross my heart," she said.

"Do I get a say in this?" asked the quarterback.

"No," the two cheerleaders said simultaneously.

"Do you think he's up to it?" asked one.

"Doubtful," said the other.

"Should we let him even try?"

"Well, it might be fun."

"Goddamn it," said Raul, giving in to the signals his little head was sending to his big head. "I want to fuck some cheerleader pussy!"

Barbara and Sandy giggled. "Well why didn't you say so?" asked Sandy.

"Get on all fours, side by side," Raul commanded.

The two ladies assumed Raul's desired position, their cheerleader panties now available for Raul to read. He kicked off his clothes, leaving only the football jersey, and knelt behind them, his cock pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"I still don't know about this," said Sandy. "What if my boyfriend finds out?"

"Then we'll both fuck him tooooo," replied Barbara, moaning as Raul began fingering her pussy through her panties. "No boy will be so mad that he'll turn down a threesome with two cheerleaders."

"You're probably right," offered Sandy. Her ass began gyrating around Raul's probing hand. He pulled the crotch of the panties aside and slid a finger into her wet pussy. "But is your boyfriend a good fuuuuck?" she sighed.

"Oh, yeeeees," replied Barbara as Raul gently rubbed her lips, occasionally touching her clit as Barbara wiggled her ass, attempting to place his finger over her joy spot more frequently. "He's a very good fuck."

Raul pulled their panties off, giving him a view of paradise that few men ever see. They both lowered themselves to have their chests on the floor, their skirts pushed up to their waists, with their firm asses moving and swaying before him over their strong legs, capturing his gaze like a snake charmer's cobra.

He positioned himself between Barbara's calves, and rubbed the head of his cock between the folds of her sex. Barbara reached over to grasp Sandy's hand while she gasped at Raul's first thrust into her body. If it were possible, his prick felt even harder than ever as he skewered her pussy on his way towards her belly.

Sandy moved to bring her mouth to Barbara's lips, which were pulled back in a grimace of concentration as she willed her muscles to go slack to accommodate Raul's dick inside her.

"Get back up here," barked Raul, and Sandy grinned as she quickly resumed her position next to Barbara, her arms stiff to brace herself for penetration.

Raul had just bottomed out inside Barbara, who gasped when his next outward stroke removed him entirely from her body's grasp. She whined in frustration, even as she watched Sandy's eyes go wide when Raul began to sink his cock into the trembling young cheerleader.

"Oh god that feels so good," said Sandy reverently, as Raul's thighs finally made contact with the firm globes of her ass. His hands held her hips firmly, while his cock strained to reach as far inside her as possible.

Barbara dropped down and rolled to her back, squirming herself underneath Sandy's chest. She pushed the uniform top up towards her neck, exposing her braless breasts, which were hanging down and jiggling with the impacts from Raul's repeated thrusts. She fastened her mouth to a breast while reaching for the joining of the lovers surging against each other above her.

Each inward stoke made a loud slapping sound as Raul's thighs and hips struck and rebounded from Sandy's taut upturned butt. When Barbara's fingers began rubbing her clit as Raul had his way with her pussy, Sandy began to moan louder and louder.

"Not... not fair..." she protested, as the two of them ganged up on her to push her quickly over the edge of her first orgasm. The spasms surged and receded, surged and receded, again and again until Sandy's trembling legs would no longer hold her pussy in position for Raul's cock to slam into.

As she collapsed to the floor, Barbara quickly spun around to fasten her mouth on to Raul's wet cock, slurping and sucking as she tasted their combined juices.

He endured this for a few minutes before withdrawing from her long enough to push her onto her back, move between her legs and hook them over his arms, and then thrusting yet again into her warm depths.

Sandy moved next to them as they thrust against each other. Barbara was grunting from the force of Raul's rhythmic screwing, as she did her best to crack his resistance and make him give up his orgasm into her belly. She could tell that Raul intended to hold himself back until he had fucked her into a trembling puddle of Jell-o. But this time she had an ally.

"Sandy," she gasped as Raul pounded her, "his balls... can you... suck on his balls?"

Sandy grinned. As she moved into position behind him, she called out a cheerleader's chant, "Raul, Raul, he's our man, if he can't do it, nobody can! Whoa, sink it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.