1 Stormy Monday
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Bobby and Sammy were in the garage at her house enjoying their Memorial Day off from school.

Earlier, Barbara had dragged Raul off to some of the Memorial Day sales to, as she put it, spruce up his wardrobe. Bobby and Sammy had stayed home to once again work on the VW bug that had most recently been Sandy's loaner car. They were rebuilding the front brakes this time. This was the latest task that was part of a meticulous restoration of the little car they had begun together over a year ago. Raul had used the project to teach the teens about cars, but also to give Bobby a distracting project to take his mind off his Father's death.

As much as he was enjoying himself with Sammy, Bobby would rather have spent it with Patty. But she'd told him she had to go out of town with her parents to visit some of their friends.

Patty had seemed anxious to him the last few times they had been together, but they hadn't had any real "alone time" to talk about their relationship. That had been frustrating for both of them, but since they still parted with kisses and "I love you's," he was still confident things would work themselves out. He was looking forward to showing her what he'd learned from the session with his mom at the first opportunity!

They were taking a break and drinking some cokes when the phone rang. Sammy walked over to grab the handset on the workbench. "Hello?"

"Sammy?" said a voice that was not immediately familiar to her.

"This is Sammy," she replied.

"Sammy this is Bill Korsin, how ya'll doin'?" She could tell he was on a cell phone, and there seemed to be a lot of noise in the background from other people.

"Bill! I'm doing fine. How are you, what's up?" He rarely called her at home so she was naturally puzzled.

"Well, uh, I'm not really sure how to do something, so I thought maybe you could give me some advice."

"Ohh kaay," she said cautiously. "How can I help?"

"Who is it?" whispered Bobby. She waved at him to be quiet as she strained to hear.

"Well, me and Rick are at the art show downtown today. And we, uh, saw something that somebody probably should know about. But we're not sure how to tell him."

"What the hell are you talking about Bill?"

"Bill?" whispered Bobby. Sammy again gestured for him to be quiet.

Bill sighed into the phone. "We think we saw Bobby's girlfriend there with another guy."

Sammy's eyes narrowed, and her grip tightened around the phone in anger. "You sure about that?" she asked.

"Well, not 100%. But Bobby showed me a picture of her at school, and this girl was like her long lost twin if it wasn't her. And they were walking around holding hands and kissing, stuff like that. Then just a little bit ago we saw her getting into his car to leave." He paused. "So, you think I should tell him?" he asked.

"I'll tell him," she replied grimly.

"Wow thanks, Sammy. I mean, you know him better than I do. I wasn't sure what to do with this."

"Alright - bye Bill."

"Bye."

"That's weird," said Bobby. "What did Bill want?"

Sammy couldn't decide if she was mad or sad. She was mad at Patty, and sad for her friend. She decided to just get it over with. Still, she spoke slowly, and as gently as she could.

"Bill said he was at the art show downtown today. He said he remembers what Patty looks like from you showing him her picture as school." She paused to let that sink in. Bobby was looking at her in confusion. "Bobby... Bill said she saw Patty at the art show holding hands and kissing another guy."

Bobby sat stunned for a moment. Then he snorted. "That's impossible. She isn't even in town! She went with her folks to go visit some friends. Besides, Bill doesn't even know her. He says he recognized her from the picture I showed him once, months ago?"

"Well, she is very pretty, Bobby. Bill likes pretty girls too," said Sammy sadly.

They sat staring at each other. Finally Bobby asked, "He said they're downtown?"

"He said they just left in the guy's car."

Bobby sat staring in to space. She couldn't have lied to him about going out of town, so she could see another guy — could she?

"Hey, uh, I think I'm gonna, you know, uh, go home Sammy."

"Bobby, I'm sorry. I hope Bill was wrong. Maybe it wasn't her, you know?" she offered, trying to give him some hope.

"Yeah, me too. Thanks Sammy." He was surprised when he stood up to go that Sammy rushed up to him and wrapped her arms around him in a fierce hug. "Call me later? If you need someone to talk to, you know? I'll be here."

He hugged her back gently. "Thanks, Sammy. I'll be all right. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay, Bobby."

He went out and strapped on his bike helmet, hopped on his bike, and pedaled off. He kept looking back at Sammy standing in the driveway as she watched him ride away.

When he looked back and she'd disappeared back into the house, he reversed course, crossing back in front of her house, as he began the long ride across town to Patty's house. He didn't see Sammy standing by a window, wringing her hands as she watched him go by.


Collette raced back into the locker room after practice. She didn't bother to change, instead scooping her street clothes into her exercise bag and heading immediately out to her car. For once she shut off the stereo as she left the parking lot, so she could concentrate on getting to Patty's house as quickly as she could.

She was still a couple miles away from her destination, on a fairly isolated stretch of road, when disaster struck. The Lexus did indeed have a lot of miles on it, and it chose this moment to suffer a broken timing belt. The engine immediately seized after trying briefly to keep running with multiple parts working at cross purposes. Collette was just able to pull it off to the side of the road before it shuddered and died.

"God Damn it!" she cried in dismay.

She immediately reached for her cell phone to call her parents. That was when she discovered that her phone was no longer working. "Fuck!" She looked up at the sky, which was growing increasing dark and threatening with every passing hour. She grabbed a hooded sweatshirt she had in the back, locked the doors to the dead car, and began jogging towards Patty's house.


Van drove through the entrance to Patty's housing development, and looked over again at the young beauty sitting next to him. She seemed to him more introspective and reserved than usual during the drive. He actually took that as a positive development, rather than a cause for concern.

As in his seduction of other young naïve girls, his goals for Patty were different than typical predators. He wasn't after a quick fuck. He wanted to persuade her to fall in love with him first. In that way, he could have his way with her sexy body for weeks before the inevitable clinging behavior became too annoying for him to stand. Only then would he dump her and begin looking for his next target. The fact that the breakup was then more devastating to the girls he deceived did not concern him.

He assumed that her becoming quiet meant that she was going through a final inner battle over being with him over Bobby. He was confident that once they were alone in her house together, he could push aside those final reservations. If all went according to plan, he'd be sinking is dick into her virgin pussy within the hour.

For her part, Patty was struggling to keep herself from smashing her fist into Van's eye. For once she wished she'd taken up karate like Bobby and Sammy. Thinking of Bobby made her shudder in dismay. What the hell had she been thinking, lying to him about going out of town, so she could be with this creep? What a dumb shit! After she got rid of this guy, she resolved that Bobby was going to get really really lucky, whether he was ready or not!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.