1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Patty called her mom on her cell phone to let her know that she was going to Collette's house after school, and arranged for her to come get her there around 6:00. After the last class of the day she met Collette in the student parking lot.

Collette's parents were pretty well off, and she had a hand me down Lexus. Patty cooed over the plush leather seats as she slid in. Collette grinned. "Pretty cool huh? It's got like a zillion miles on it, but it still runs great and it's got every option on earth."

She popped in Nirvana's "Nevermind" CD, and sped off with "Lithium" blasting. It was one of Bobby's favorites, which made Patty feel a stab of guilt.

"But I'm not sure

I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there...

But I don't care

I'm so horny but that's okay...

My will is good — yeah, yeah, yeah

I like it — I'm not gonna crack..."

The same questions that she'd been asking herself since her conversation with Collette earlier in the day reared up again: would doing something with a girl be cheating on Bobby? Did she really want to do this? Should she talk to Bobby about this first? Should she just say no?

She'd really wanted to talk to Bobby after Collette's first overture. But all the negative outcomes she could imagine held her back. What if he were shocked she would even consider a casual relationship with a girl? What if he said go for it, and then mention maybe he should see other people too? What if he said it was okay but only if he could watch or some other weird male reaction? What if he wanted to join in, and then he fell in love with Collette? What if, what if, what if?

What made Patty show up at Collette's car despite all these doubts was Van. She was beginning to be attracted to him in spite of herself. He just seemed to be so in tune with her. She found him effortless to talk to, whereas with Bobby lately she felt like she was always walking on egg shells. It wasn't anything that Bobby was doing to make her feel that way. She was just so anxious to not do anything to lose him that her stomach was always in knots when they were together. With Van she always felt relaxed and free.

And she had to admit, she was getting really horny. Bobby's insistence on waiting for sex was beginning to drive her up the wall.

When Collette had jokingly suggested she "take the edge off" Patty, it resonated with her emotional state. Maybe she should do something to help her wait for Bobby. And as Collette had suggested, being with a girl wouldn't really be cheating, especially if she did it so she could keep her panties on around other guys. Right? In the end, the twitching in her impatient teenaged pussy convinced her that this was something she should look into!

Collette actually lived in the same area as Patty (and Bobby's old house), just farther up the hill. It was said that every street you went farther up the hill added $100,000 to the price of the houses, and as they pulled into the circular drive at Collette's house, Patty could see why. The place was probably a third larger than the houses on her street, and had views by virtue of being higher up.

They pulled around to the four car garage and drove into the door that opened when Collette hit a remote hanging from her sun visor. From the garage they entered the house into the huge kitchen that overlooked a large back yard complete with swimming pool and a small cabana.

"Would you like to go for a swim while you're here?" asked Collette. "We've got plenty of extra suits out there, and then we can relax and study out on the patio. And you see those grayish rocks scattered around?" she said, pointing. Patty nodded. "Outdoor speakers. We can put on some tunes to study by," she said with a grin.

"Wow that is so cool! Sure, a swim sounds great."

Collette led her out to the cabana, where inside a large collection of swim suits to choose from hung on the wall. Collette grabbed what looked at first like some bright orange shoe laces, but Patty then realized was a string bikini of some kind. Collette began to unceremoniously remove her clothes, folding her blouse and skirt neatly and placing them on a shelf above the hanging swim suits. She was wearing black thong panties and a matching if somewhat more conservative bra.

Patty began to slowly take her clothes off as well, surreptitiously watching her friend. When she saw Collette remove her bra, she realized why she wore the substantial garment. The breasts that were freed when the catch was released were much bigger than she'd expected. Collette grinned at her.

"Yeah I know. I kind of hide these guys. They're so big that if I show them off, that's all anybody sees, the blond with the big tits. I have to wear a sports bra anyway for volleyball and all the other sports I do, so I'm pretty used to tight fitting bras."

"It's too bad that people get goofy about them Collette. They're beautiful," said Patty sincerely, and then blushed at what she'd said. Though large, they only sagged a little to the sides, sitting up proudly on her chest, with large brown areolas surrounding correspondingly large nipples, placed seemingly on the upslope or her tits to point proudly into the air.

"Why thank you Patty. Yours are very nice too," she added as Patty released the catch on her bra with slightly shaky fingers, to stand before her in French cut panties. Her tits were probably half the size of Collette's, sitting like firm apples on her slim, v shaped chest that sloped up to broad, fashion model shoulders. Collette could easily picture Patty swiveling her slim hips down a runway, her long legs pirouetting gracefully as she reversed course, her hair gently swaying as she strutted...

She realized with a start she was frozen in place, fantasizing as she stared at Patty's tits. She also realized that Patty had done nothing to stop her, making no move to continue to dress for the pool.

They both slowly raised their eyes up from each other's chests, and shared self conscious grins.

"Sorry about that," said Collette finally. "I did say we were just going to study, didn't I? I didn't mean to come on to you if you're not ready Patty." Despite her words though, she continued to look hungrily up and down Patty's body.

"That's okay. I, uh, I think that maybe, I might, uh, I might be ready for maybe some things. I'm not sure about what, uh, you know, everything you might want to do, I mean, I've never, you know, been with a girl before, and I've never, even with Bobby, you know, gone all the way yet, but we've done most things, just not everything, so, you know, I think it would be okay if maybe we did some things."

Patty realized she was probably blithering like an idiot, and finally managed to stop to look at Collette with a blushing face, her foot trying to dig a hole in the cement floor with her dainty toes.

"Patty, we can do as much or as little as you're comfortable with honey." Collette held out her hand, and when Patty put her trembling hand into it, the two panty clad teens walked out of the cabana to some chaise lounges by the pool that were shaded by an overhanging upstairs balcony. "Wait here a second. Would you like some lemonade or something else to drink?"

"Lemonade sound great, thanks," said Patty, grateful for the opportunity to catch her breath.

After Collette had been gone a couple minutes, the speaker rocks surrounding the patio came to life, softly playing Diana Krall's CD "When I Look in Your Eyes." Then Collette emerged with two tall, frosty, glasses of lemonade.

"Here you go," said Collette, handing her a glass, and to Patty's surprise she then sat on a lounge to face her, rather than next to her on hers.

Collette took a drink and set down her glass. "Look, I'm not putting too much pressure on you am I, Patty? I don't want to have an afternoon of fun cost me a good friend. I like you too much for that. I mean, I'm horny, and I think you're horny, and I like casual sex. But I don't want to fuck you up, or fuck up what you want to have with Bobby." She paused and looked at Patty seriously. "Casual sex isn't for everyone."

Patty stared back at her for a moment, and then exploded.

"Jesus H Christ! Is everybody that I want to have sex with going to give me a lecture first?! You sound just like Bobby, god damn it! What does a girl have to do to get laid in this town?"

After a moment of open mouthed shock, Collette burst out laughing, with Patty eventually giggling and then laughing along with her.

"Geez, Patty! Somebody really is horny. I'm sorry - I didn't mean to get all preachy on you." She paused to take a deep breath before continuing. "I may have really been talking to myself. I called it casual sex, but maybe I should admit that it would be a little more than that to me. You're a good friend," she said tenderly, leaning forward and reaching out to gently caress Patty's cheek.

Patty reached up to rub Collette's hand as it stroked her cheek. "I don't think I would want to be with you if you weren't, Collette."

Collette's heart warmed at that. Without further thought or reservation, she came over to sit next to Patty on her lounger. She moved her hand so that she was now cupping her friend's chin, and brought her lips to hers for a brief, gentle kiss. She then pulled back to assess Patty's reaction.

Patty gave her a nervous smile. Then she moistened her lips with her tongue and leaned forward to return the kiss. She leaned back and said, "That feels nice, Collette."

Collette smiled happily and gave her a firm hug, and said softly into the other teen's ear, "Me too, baby. Me too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.