1 Stormy Monday - Cover

1 Stormy Monday

Copyright© 2007 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's first love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find a love that will fulfill all her needs? And will Bobby ever play baseball again? (3rd Place, Golden Clitorides 2006 Best Story by a New Author.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest  

Patty pulled off Bobby's still twitching cock with a wet pop, her eyes gone wide with shock. Of all the reactions she'd been hoping for when she decided to make love to Bobby with her mouth, being called his Mother was one she hadn't anticipated.

"What did you say?" she said turning to face him, unable to believe what she'd heard.

"Patty?"

"Fuck yes it's Patty! Did you really think I was your mother?" she asked incredulously.

Bobby's heart was pounding. He'd been wakened from a sound sleep by one of the most powerful orgasms of his life, to then be confronted by his beautiful best friend glaring at him with traces of his semen trickling from the corner of her mouth.

"What are you talking about?" he stammered, scrambling to pull a sheet over himself.

"You called me 'mom' when you woke up. Why would you say something like that?" her voice quickly transitioning from shock to tearful dismay.

"I don't know. I didn't know what was going on. I still don't know what's going on! I was asleep!" he cried defensively.

They stared at each other. Patty's lower lip began to tremble and her eyes began to tear up. She started to scramble to her feet.

"I'm sorry. I came in and found you here, and I just, I just thought that..." Her voice trailed off as she continued to back up towards the door.

Heedless of his nakedness, Bobby suddenly threw off the sheet and sprang out of bed to catch her before she could escape. He wrapped her up in his arms just as the flood gates opened and she began crying and trembling in earnest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she kept sobbing, while Bobby continually shushed her and told her it was alright. When her trembling wouldn't stop, Bobby eventually scooped her up effortlessly in his arms and carried her back to the bed. He turned and sat on the edge holding her in his lap. He continued hugging her to his chest with one hand while gently stroking her red hair with the other, murmuring reassurances into her ear.

When the sobbing finally subsided to mere sniffles, he brought a finger to her chin to raise her face to his, and gently kissed her. Patty brought her hands up out of her lap to wrap her arms fiercely around his neck and hung on for dear life as the kiss lengthened and intensified. Bobby could taste what he was assumed was himself in her mouth, and his involuntary reaction was to begin to harden once again underneath her firm squirming butt.

Finally, as was the case in almost every kiss the two had ever shared, Bobby was the first to pull away to calm things down. He looked at her with a loving smile, and wiped a tear from her cheek.

"I thought we had agreed to wait on stuff like this," he said with gentle reproach.

"I'm sorry," she started again, but before she could say another word, Bobby stopped her with a gentle finger to her lips.

"Stop saying that Patty. I'm not mad. You just freaked me out is all. Don't be sorry."

She sighed gratefully and hugged him tighter. "Okay." They sat holding each other in silence, until Patty eventually looked up at him mischievously and wiggled her butt on his erection. "I guess I can believe you're not too upset," she said with a giggle. "You're naked," she said factually. "I like it."

"All right you, behave. I need to get dressed, and we need to talk."

Patty put on a mock pout. "Fine, be that way." Then she grinned slyly. "Mind if I watch?"

"Well I guess there's no point in saying no now!" he said with a chuckle. His casual acceptance of her request further eased Patty's anxiety, and she cried "Goody!" She jumped off his lap and sat at the chair in front of his study desk, staring at the erection that sprang into the air from underneath her butt.

Bobby simultaneously gave silent thanks and cursed his Mother. Barbara had begun talking openly about sex with him years before. On the one hand he thanked her for the calmness that her tutelage on sexual matters gave him. It made it possible for him to keep his wits while he wiggled his erection into his shorts and pants and reassured his friend.

On the other hand, he cursed how their discussions aroused him so much in the process that his favorite fantasy was to screw his mom silly — leading, no doubt, to his calling her name as Patty made love to him in his sleep.

When he finished dressing he sat on the bed close to Patty and reached out to hold her hand. "So what brought this on?" he asked. "I mean it was fantastic, don't get me wrong, but I thought we'd agreed to wait, until we were both in high school."

Patty dropped her hands to her lap, and then slowly raised her gaze to stare in his eyes. "That was before you were going to move away, Bobby." She fidgeted, still trying to decide how much to tell him. "I'm afraid... I'm afraid you're going to meet someone else in that other school and forget all about me before you join me in high school."

"I'm not going to forget about you, Patty."

She sighed. "I know you keep saying we should wait until we're older so we know it's not just about sex. But Bobby, I'm ready NOW! I don't want you to move away from me and have to wait a year to see if we still feel the same way then."

Bobby watched as she started to say more several times, and stopped herself each time. Finally, she blurted it out: "I love you, Bobby."

Bobby's eyes widened. As he continued to stare silently at her, he could see that Patty was anxiously waiting for his response to the emotional leap she'd just made.

How did he feel? He cared deeply for Patty. He knew that there was no way he was ready for the kind of emotional commitment that his mom had made with his dad. He didn't think Patty, even though she was older, appreciated the difference. But did that matter? If he told Patty he loved her, and they were talking about different depths of commitment, would he really be misleading her?

Seeing the anguish growing on Patty's face as he didn't reply, while these thoughts raced through his head, he made a decision. He couldn't hurt this girl that meant so much to him. He took a deep breath, held both her hands in his, and said it, hoping it was the right thing to do.

"I love you too, Patty."

Patty launched herself at him, hitting his chest like a female missile, flattening him on to the bed and smothering him in a passionate kiss. Eventually she came up for air, but kept him pinned to the mattress in a loving full body embrace.

"I was so scared you didn't feel the same way I did." She looked down at him with fire in her eyes. "I want you to make love to me Bobby - right now."

Bobby could think of nothing he would rather do. But he also knew he didn't know what he was doing, either physically or emotionally. "I think I need to talk to my mom about this Patty."

A silence descended between them as Patty digested that. Patty finally said, "You want to ask your mother if it's okay for us to make love?" Bobby nodded. "Why?"

"Because I love you. When we eventually make love I want it to be as good for us as possible. And I also don't want to hurt you. I don't have a condom. Do you? Are you on the pill?"

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.