Two Heads Are Better Than One
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kandy and John have a sexy satisfying sex life. However they wanted to spread their horizons and try some new things. So they went online looking for a swuitable playmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

That afternoon, John and Kandy dressed casually for there dinner date with Cedric. As Kandy dabbed a bit of her favorite perfume behind her ears, she turned to John. "Do you think Cedric will like me? After all it's been a while since he had a sexual relationship with a woman."

John turned to her and winked, "With your sexy red hair and gorgeous body he won't be able to resist you. As for me, I'm just going along for the ride."

"Yeah right, don't look now dear, but you're drooling. I know you can't wait to see his fuck me." She blushed and giggled as Kandy pointed at John's dick, "It looks like your cock agrees."

"What can I day doll it has a mind of its own. Wonder how Cedric will do with this threesome? "

"We'll we are about to find out, we need to go as time is a wasting."

The two of them drove off talking about what might happen when Cedric has his first threesome.

They soon pulled into the restaurant and walked inside. Kandy looked around and didn't see Cedric. She turned to John and said, "Looks like he is not here yet. I'm nervous, why don't we find a table and order us some drinks while we wait."

"You're nervous, I bet Cedric is having second thought, or he got lost. Are you sure you gave him good directions dear, after all, you get lost going around the corner?"

"Smart ass, I looked it up on Map-Quest, I didn't want both of us lost. Then again, that might be fun, because I'd have to use my cell phone and say 'cum' find me."

"Oooh if you keep talking dirty, we might have to have you for dessert first and eat dinner later."

Kandy laughed, "I'll make a deal with you honey, I'll stop talking dirty if your quit teasing me."

John motioned for the waitress as he leaned over to Kandy, "Deal."

He then told the woman to find them a secluded corner for some privacy. She escorted then to a table in the corner and then asked them if they wanted a cocktail.

John looked at Kandy and she replied, "I'll have a Pina Colada."

"If you have them, I'll have a Mojito cocktail."

Since there backs were to the door Kandy kept turning around and surveying the place for Cedric. After a while she turned back around and took a sip of her drink, hoping her shaky hand wasn't too noticeable.

Her mind was screaming, "Oh God, she couldn't wait to kiss Cedric and show him what a real woman feels like."

John and she were talking when Cedric walked into the restaurant and looked around for Kandy. Her red hair caught his eye and he felt his cock throb.

"Blimey, she is more beautiful than I imagined!"

Cedric approached the table without saying a word. When he was about half way there Kandy spotted him and rose to her feet to welcome him. He pulled her gently into his arms feeling her heart beating as anxious as his.

With a thick British accent, a smile that lit up his whole face, Cedric greeted her. "Hello babe. God, it feels great to finally meet you."

He then reached out his hand to the man at the table with her. "Hello, you must be John? I'm Cedric."

John shook his hand hard and welcomed him to America. He told him to take the seat at the booth across from Kandy.

"We already ordered our drinks." As John motioned for the waitress he asked, "What's you poison?"

Just then the waitress arrived and Cedric replied,

"I'll have a Bud Light."

As he was waiting for his drink Kandy gazed into Cedric's blue eyes. She saw a hunger and knew it was meant for her. As her mind wandered to what would happen after dinner, she realized that Cedric would rock her world.

Cedric caught her ogling him. When he looked into her seductive green eyes he saw a magical gleam. He hoped it meant she was going to turn his empty world around and bedazzle him with her charms.

Cedric looked at John then back at Kandy. All of the sudden he felt overanxious and giddy like a teenage on his first date to have sex.

He swallowed hard and whispered, "I don't have much of an appetite. John I hope this don't offend you John, but I can't wait to see Kandy's hot naked body."

John replied, "We are all friends Cedric, nothing you say will make me feel uncomfortable in any way.

However, I need to eat something before we ravish Kandy."

Kandy's stomach growled and she blushed. "I can't wait either, but as you just heard, I need to eat... food this time fellows. Oh yeah, I was reading your mind Cedric. Later dear, I will eat you."

Cedric took a quick drink of his beer to hide his embarrassment as he readjusted his pants to hide his growing member.

They all tried to contain there composure as they sat through dinner. Cedric spoke of his flight and what his plans were while here in Tennessee.

John laid his fork down and saw the waitress coming over to the table. When she got there he said, "Tell the chef that was a superb meal."

"I will. Does anyone want dessert?"

The three of them looked at each other nodded in agreement and laughed. John then told the waitress,

"No thanks honey."

John pulled out Kandy's chair and the three of them walked out the place with Kandy between them.

The car door opens and Cedric helps her into the car and slides into the seat beside her while John got into the drivers seat.

It only takes a few minutes to drive to Cedric's hotel room. Kandy laid her right hand on Cedric's leg and her left hand on John's thigh. "Oh my God," she thought as she sat between two handsome gentlemen.

Arriving at the hotel John stopped and parked the car. He then turned to his wife, drawing her close and kissing her with a passion that took her breath away.

After that he pushed her toward Cedric and nodded,

"You're turn man."

Cedric looked into her eyes, put his arms around her, and pulled her close, kissing her deeply.

As her arousal intensified, her nipples swell and juices soak her panties. She licked her lips seductively and purred, "OK boys, let's play!"

Cedric took out his room key and headed toward the door. John helped her out of the car.

Once inside the room both men move closer to Kandy. While John stands in front, Cedric got behind her. As their bodies touched, the men began to tantalize her with their fingers.

Cedric began to think and wonder, "Am I doing the right thing?" After reassuring himself he shook that idea from his mind, "This is my night to find out what I've been missing."

Kandy noticed Cedric's uneasiness. She looked at John for assurance then back at Cedric and told him to strip and lay on the bed. Once he did that she removed her clothing and climbed onto the bed next to him.

It looked as if Cedric was going to pass out when he ogled her naked body. She snuggled up close to him wrapped his arms around his neck and planted a kiss on Cedric that would curl his toes.

John watched as she kissed, caressed and loving guided Cedric. He couldn't get undress fast enough. When he took off his shorts his dick was already hard and oozing pre-cum.

"Oh God Kandy, you make me so fucking hot! That's it doll, touch his dick, feel it swell and harden in your hands."

Kandy stroked Cedric's cock for awhile then lay back on the bed. She looked at John and then at Cedric and squealed, "I'm all yours. Do want you want to me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.