Samantha, Beth And Me - Cover

Samantha, Beth And Me

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A cheating story with a twist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

I went into the bedroom, stripped and then turned the covers down and got ready to enjoy the evening. It was maybe three minutes before the door opened and Sam came in. She said she was horny and it showed. Normally we kissed and necked for a bit, but not this time. She went straight to my cock and took it in her mouth. She licked and sucked on it for maybe a minute and then she moved up over me and slid down on my cock. I heard her gasp as she slid down on me and I was sorry that the light wasn't on because I liked looking at her facial expressions as I fed my cock into her.

She placed her hands on my chest and began raising and lowering herself. In less than a minute she was moaning and rocking back and forth as she pushed herself down hard on me. I was really enjoying the ride as Sam rarely got on top and did most of the work. Sam was slamming down on me when I heard it. The low keening sound that meant orgasm was only moments away. The low keening sound that I'd only ever heard from one woman - Beth! And then the familiar sharp cry and the fingers nails digging into my chest as she orgasmed and triggered my own climax. Her body spasmed and I felt her cunt muscles squeezing my cock and milking it as she fell forward onto my chest.

"Oh Sweet Jesus, did I ever need that" she murmured in my ear. "Please baby, please hold me."

She was lying on top of me and I was in that state that comes with just having been sexually satisfied so without even thinking I wrapped my arms around her and held her A minute or so went by and then I became aware that her left hand was moving down my body. I felt her fingers wrap around my cock and gently fondle it. It twitched and she rubbed it and it responded by trying to stiffen. Still holding my cock she rolled off me and moaned:

"Please baby, please."

She tugged on my by now stiff cock and I rolled over on top of her and she spread her legs wide and I settled in between them. As I slid into her she cried out softly, but urgently:

"Yes, oh yes, oh God yes baby, yesssss."

Her legs locked around me, her nails dug into my back as I drove into her and all the while the constant:

"Yes, yes, yes baby, yes, please baby, oh God yes."

It took me longer to get off the second time and Beth had two orgasms before I finally had mine. I pulled out and rolled over on my back and Beth rolled with me, her arms around me and she buried her head in my chest and held me tight.

"Please baby, please?" she whispered and I knew what she was asking and I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I felt her tears on my chest as she whispered:

"Thank you Rob, thank you."

I don't know how long we lay there like that before the door opened, the light came on and Sam came and joined us on the bed and put her arms around Beth and me. I was silent for a minute and then I asked:

"How did this happen?"

"The sexy little bitch blackmailed me" Sam said. "She said if I didn't set it up she wouldn't see me any more. It was a no-brainer for me sweetie. I told you I wanted you both and I was almost 100% sure you wouldn't chase her away once you knew it was her. Did she leave anything for me?"

"I've got some left, but you are going to have to get her to let go of me to get it."

"Fat chance! I've got your arms back around me now and I might not even let you move to go eat or go to work."

"No fair sweetie" Sam said, "You promised me that you wouldn't freeze me out if I did this for you."

"Oh all right, but I'm at least going to hold his hand while you get yours. I'm not letting go of him."

"Hey" I said, "Don't I get a say in this?"

"No" they both said in unison and that set in motion the weirdest evening I've ever spent in my life. Lying on my back on my girlfriend's bed as she rode my cock cow-girl style while my ex-wife held my hand. My ex sucking my cock with my girlfriend's juices and my cum coating it and saying, "What a neat taste" to Sam and then Sam taking a lick and saying:

"Not bad, not bad at all."

Then the two of them licking my dick until it was hard enough to suit Beth and she pulled me on top of her. When I came the two of them went after my cock to compare the taste of me and Beth against the taste of me and Sam. They sucked and slurped and argued about which was tastier until I was hard again and it was Sam's turn to fuck me. After I came in Sam there was more tasting and arguing as they tried to get me up again, but four times is all I was good for (and a personal best at that).

When they finally accepted that I was through for the night Sam went to go down on Beth and that's when I said:

"Whoa up ladies. I know you do it, but I am not the least bit interested in watching or hearing about it so give me a minute to get dressed and I'm out of here and then you can have at it."

I got dressed to cat-calls of "spoil sport", "party pooper" and "silly homophobe."

As soon as I was dressed I said, "toddles ladies" and I left."


As I drove home I thought about what had just happened and the one thing that stood out was that I wasn't the least bit upset about it. I had never tried to deny to myself that I didn't love Beth, but it was becoming clear to me that she did love me and that if I could just get by my hang up on what I considered her cheating we could put things back together. Did I want that? The more I thought about it the more I thought I did.

But getting back together was not going to be all that simple. What if Beth was still going to want a woman from time to time; could I accept that? If I did, I would want to be sure she didn't pick up any diseases and share them with me. That would mean I would want to know who she was with and be reasonably sure in my own mind she was safe. But who was I to pick and chose a safe lover for her when I didn't want anything to do with that kind of stuff myself? What was I going to have to do? Have Beth pick out someone and then I would interview her and give her the "Rob Seal of Approval?" Not bloody likely!

I knew Sam was safe, but given my relationship with Sam I didn't know what would happen to it if I did get back with Beth. Would my getting back with Beth sour the relationship between Beth and Samantha and make Beth look elsewhere and possibly end up with someone not safe? I fell asleep with a headful of thoughts like that.

I had no sooner fallen asleep when something woke me up. It took me a bit to realize that someone was knocking on my door. I got up and went to see who it was and when I looked through the spy-hole I saw that it was Beth. I opened the door and she asked if she could come in and I stepped aside and let her enter. After I closed the door she turned to face me and said:

"Given what happened tonight can I hope there has been a thaw in our relationship?"

"I don't know. What would you expect that tonight changed for us?"

"I don't know. I know what I want; I want you back. I never wanted to lose you to begin with. I'm hoping that even if you won't take me back I can at least have a relationship with you like the one you have with Samantha."

"What do you mean?"

"If I can't come back and be your wife I would at least like to have a friends with benefits relationship. Rob, I love you, I want to be with you and I'll take anything I can get."

"I don't know Beth."

"Can we at least talk about it?"

"Not now Beth. I'm beat and I need to go to bed."

"Can I stay here tonight? I'll sleep on the couch."

"Go ahead. You know where the pillows and blankets are kept."

I went to bed and was wondering what to do about Beth when I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to find that Beth was in bed with me. She had one arm and one leg over me and she must have been awake because as soon as I moved her hand slid down my body to my cock and she started fondling it. I started to rise to the occasion and when I was up Beth moved on top of me, guided me into her cunt and then started riding me. It was the way she used to wake me up on the weekends and I had to admit that I missed it. She rode me for several minutes and then I wrapped my arms around her, rolled her over on her back and then fucked her as hard as I could as she cried out and moaned. I managed to get her off just seconds before I came myself and then I rolled over on my back and tried to catch my breath. She sat up, bent down and kissed my forehead and said, "You go shower and I'll put the coffee on" and she got out of bed and headed for the kitchen.

The coffee was ready and Beth handed me a cup as I climbed out of the shower. "My turn" she said and she stepped into the enclosure. I was sitting at the kitchen table when she walked in with her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing one of my shirts. She got a cup of coffee and sat down across from me and said:

"How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good actually."

"Feeling good enough to talk?"

"About?"

"About us Rob, can we talk about us? It seems obvious to me after last night and this morning that you still have some feelings for me. What I'd like to know is can we build on those feelings? Get back to a relationship?"

"What would be the point Beth?"

"I miss you Rob. I miss everything about you. I need you honey; I need to come home."

"For what it is worth Beth, I miss you too and yes, I do have feelings for you. But nothing has changed Beth. You did what you did and it won't go away."

"Why can't you understand that Kathy was in no way a threat to you? All she did was give me something you couldn't. I liked her, I liked her a lot, but I didn't love her. You had all my love Rob; all of it."

I sat there looking at her while I tried to think of a way to make her understand what she had done to me. Maybe draw a parallel?

"You say that I had all of your love and she was just giving you something that I couldn't and so that made it all right. Okay! Let us take that statement and look at it from my point of view. Suppose while you were in school you had a boyfriend that you enjoyed sex with. Suppose he had a ten inch cock that made you scream in pleasure. For some reason you broke up with him, went through a couple of boyfriends and then met me and we got married.

"Six years into our marriage a new guy started work in your office and after he dated a couple of girls in the office the office rumor mill was cranking out that he had a ten inch cock and really knew how to use it. You remembered how good it felt with your old boyfriend and how his ten inch cock touched you in places my averaged sized cock couldn't reach and you remembered the way that it made you feel. A way you couldn't feel with me because of my size. One day the guy made a move on you and you agreed to have lunch with him and after lunch you ended up in a motel room. It was great! It was every bit as good as you remembered so you saw him a second time and then a third. Soon you were seeing him a couple of nights a week and on an occasional Saturday.

"He touched you in places I couldn't. His ten inches gave you something that I couldn't, but you didn't love him. You liked him, you liked him a lot, but you loved only me. So tell me Beth, would fucking him because he could give you something I couldn't give you be okay? Even if you didn't love him and loved only me, would fucking him be okay?"

She sat there and stared at me and I think for the first time she fully realized what she had done. For the first time she was getting a glimpse of it from my side.

"And that is only part of it Beth. You lied to me. Every time you said you were working late you were lying to me. Every time you said you were working Saturday or going shopping with Marci you were lying to me. How am I supposed to get by that Beth? And given what you did how would I ever be able to trust you again?"

She just sat there and looked at me as she tried to think of what she could say.

"Get dressed Beth and go on home. Spend some time thinking about what I just said and think about this while you are at it. I had anal sex with several girls before I met you. I liked it Beth, I liked it a lot. But you don't like it and you said no, that anal sex was something you would never do. How would you have felt if I had gone out and had found a woman to have anal sex with and when you found out I told you, "No problem Beth. I don't love her. I'm just getting something from her that I can't get from you." Would you have bought that Beth? Think about that, think about it long and hard and then give me a call in a couple of weeks and maybe we can talk again."


"So tell me lover, what's with you and Beth?"

It was a week later and Sam and I had just finished a spirited romp on my bed and I was lying on my back trying to recover and she was leaning on an elbow and looking down at me.

"Nothing. Why?"

"I haven't seen her since the night the three of us had fun. I've talked with her, but she always says she is really busy and she can't see me. I figure that it probably has something to do with our little party and it's outcome."

"I don't know Sam. I haven't seen her or talked to her since that night, or morning actually."

"Morning?"

I told her about Beth's midnight visit and what transpired the next morning.

"So what are you going to do?"

"About what?"

"About Beth silly man. Are you going to take her back or at least give her FWB status?"

I was silent for a bit and then said, "I don't know Sam. I honestly don't know. I still love her, but then you already knew that. I miss her something fierce, but how could I ever trust her again? How could I live with someone I would constantly be checking up on to see what she was doing and looking at everything she said and wondering if it were a lie?"

"I don't know lover. I can't help you there. My problem is that I want you for myself. I'm willing to share, just the way we are doing it now, so don't look to me for advise that may end up altering the arrangement. I'm just sorry that I let her con me into getting the two of you back in bed together."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.