Whore in the Living Room - Cover

Whore in the Living Room

by Angela146

Copyright© 2007 by Angela146

Romantic Sex Story: A wife strips, kneels and sucks while he watches a hot babe on TV. This does not have my usual literary polish. It was written in one pass with little editing - other than grammar/spelling. Think of it as a long blog entry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

As I write this, I have a couple of smeared spots of come on my chest. I used my finger to wipe the residue off of my lips and chin and then smeared it on the tops of my breasts.

Dave has taken to DVRing old episodes of JAG, mostly because he has the hots for Catherine Bell. He waits until I'm working on my computer, then starts watching one of them - fast forwarding past anything that doesn't include her.

I knew perfectly well that he was trying to tease me. She (or more accurately, the character she plays) is basically a more perfectly-built version of what I would have been had I pursued a career in the Navy/Marines as my father would have preferred. She and I have the same hair color, same eyes, same busty figure (hers is sleeker) and the same flirtatious teasing personality.

The only things I have on her are eight years of age (she's pushing 40 by now) and, oh, about 30 IQ points.

Dave was trying to get a rise out of me. I thought it was cute and decided to do just the opposite of what he expected.

Instead of either ignoring him or standing in front of the TV and tapping my foot in feigned jealousy, I went into the living room and matter-of-factly stripped to the waist (in view but not in the way of the TV). I then knelt down in front of him.

I was, and still am, wearing some snug sweats below the waist.

I pulled on his legs to get him to slide forward on the couch and then unzipped his pants. He was wearing boxers so it was easy enough to take him out. Once I had him exposed, I simply took him in my mouth and stayed there, licking and sucking but not bobbing my head.

The groan was priceless. I made no attempt to stop him from watching the TV. In fact, I unbuttoned the waist of his pants to make it more comfortable for him and just let him enjoy it.

As I listened, Sarah MacKenzie (Bell's character) was prosecuting the usual case of some marine who shot someone he shouldn't have. Dave had the remote in his hand and went skipping through the episode to find her scenes.

Pretty quickly, he got the idea to skip to the end where she was doing her summation and then play and re-play the same thing over and over.

Meanwhile, I kept my mouth busy and wrapped my arms around his legs, squeezing the area where his butt muscles flex when he's excited. Yes, there was plenty of flexing going on, so I had lots of fun with it.

He slid his hand under my hair, around my neck to the back and gathered my hair away from my face.

By the way, my hair is a lot longer than hers so I guess that's three things I have on her.

He then put his hand on the back of my head to hold me down. I actually like that, I know some women don't but I enjoy the feeling of him not wanting me to get away.

Yup, I'm submissive.

We went on like that for a while, probably three or four replays of the "summation" scene as he got more and more excited. The whole time, no words were spoken by either of us - except maybe "Oh, yeah" and "right like that" on his part.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.