A Week In The Life - Cover

A Week In The Life

Copyright© 2007 by Frederick T.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Originally written in installments for an internet startup that folded in 1998, this is vintage Frederick T. at his best. Beth Anderson, abandoned in Mazatlan, Mexico by her husband, meets Willy and Carol Tamarack. The beach, some beers, dinner, some margaritas and it's back to Willy's condo for the usual perversities. The Tamaracks ensure Beth has a great time doing dinner at Senor Frogs, going surfing and Beth meets the beach boys... Well... Not the real Beach Boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

MONDAY & TUESDAY

She had dreams her husband was fucking her... Not making love to her but fucking her. His hard cock banging in and out of her cunt. Her screaming and moaning and groaning. His cock never got soft... In her cunt... In her ass... In her mouth. His semen dribbling out of her mouth... Her cunt... Her ass. His tongue reaming it's way into her rectum, slathering her clitoris with his saliva, chewing on her labia. Every time she opened her eyes there was a different face attached to the cock or mouth giving her so much pleasure.

The knocking at the door transported her to the present. She figured it was Willy or Carol. It wasn't... It was the maid. She wanted to know when the senorita was going to check out... Ten o'clock was the appointed time. It was nine-thirty. Jesus! She'd slept for almost twelve hours. She jumped into the shower and then packed furiously, trying to beat the deadline. She wondered if Willy had gone surfing this morning? She wondered how Carol felt this morning?

The last time she remembered seeing them... Carol was straddling the beach boy with the thick cock while Willy fucked her in the ass and Carol was sucking on the other beach boy's cock. Beth Anderson was wiped out by then and just sitting on the other bed, watching and smoking a joint. She couldn't remember how she got back to her room and as she left it for the last time, wasn't sure how she was going to get back to The Estados Unitos.

When she entered the lobby, to pay her bill and check out, Willy walked up and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "Missed you this morning, Beth. Want to share a cab to the airport?" She knew she was blushing. It seemed everyone in the lobby was staring at her. What if her husband found out about the last three days and nights... Oh! Those nights... Her cunt was sore. Her breasts swollen, her nipples tender. Carol came up to her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Beth, can you spend a couple of days in 'Vegas with us before heading back to St. Louis?" Beth's head was swimming. They were in the cab, on the way to the airport. Willy assured her that he'd taken care of everything. She now was ticketed on Alaska Air flight # 257 to LAX with a connecting flight to LAS. They'd get in about nine this evening. Beth hardly knew what day it was. She slept the whole way to LAX and was still confused and disoriented when they boarded the flight to Las Vegas.

They were in a four by four, heading where? She had no idea. A joint was making the rounds and that didn't make it any easier for Beth Anderson. She'd been to Las Vegas just once in her life and that was years ago. The lights were so bright and twinkling on and off.

When they arrived at the condo, Carol showed her a room where she could sleep. She fell on the bed without even getting out of her clothes. It was dark and comforting. She woke twice and wandered through the unfamiliar territory of the condo. The door to Willy and Carol's room was closed and she didn't have the guts to open it. She listened, though, and could only hear Willy snoring.

TUESDAY MORNING

Her watch said it was 0900, when she woke. She had no idea if it was correct or not. There was no bath attached to her room so she dressed in shorts and a "T" shirt and found one down the hall. The door to Willy and Carol's room was open a bit so Beth peeked in. The bed was empty and un-made. She heard the shower running and walked to the bathroom door.

Willy was in the shower, all lathered up. "Carol had to go to work... Want to join me?" He was smiling at her. She was embarrassed that he asked but started to get out of her clothes anyway. Willy didn't take his eyes off of her and was slowly stroking his cock as she stripped. Her nipples were erect and there were butterflies in her lower stomach.

Willy started to lather her up as soon as she entered the shower and then they were kissing. She felt strange with him... alone... without Carol. It was almost not sexual, the way he was touching her, but his tongue was like a slippery snake in her mouth. He sprayed her off and now he was on his knees licking and reaming out her belly button. Her cunt was starting to throb when he told her to turn around. His face was against her butt and she could feel his tongue between the cheeks of her ass.

Willy reached up and grabbed her arms, pulling her upper body down. His tongue slithered into her vagina from behind and she bent over further to give him greater access. He teased her anus, her cunt, nibbled on her cunt lips and finally started fucking her with his tongue. Beth started to beg him to fuck her but he kept nibbling and licking, finally sliding a finger into her anus.

He slowly got to his feet, keeping the finger in her asshole... Maybe it was two. She felt the head of his cock poke into her vagina and now he was pumping himself in and out of her. He yanked the fingers out of her ass, placed both hands on her hips and fucked her until she was filling the shower stall with her screams. He didn't last very long and crumpled to the floor in a heap when he finished.

"Nice way to start the day... Huh?!" She started laughing, looking at him from between her legs, still bent over. They dressed and Willy cooked breakfast. Then, it was off to the cabin. Within thirty minutes they were in the high country and she was glad Willy insisted she bring a jacket. From the warm beaches of Mazatlan to the cold snow of Mt. Charleston in under twenty- four hours... Carol would join them later, Willy promised.

He showed her around the cabin. The large king size bed in the very small bedroom with the large mirror on the wall. Beth wondered what it would be like to have sex on the bed, watching yourself? The loft - about twelve square feet of mattress covered floor. She had no doubt what it was for! She could imagine Willy and Carol having people over and... What? Having an orgy? Maybe she should go back into town, get a cab and head for home. After the thrills of Mazatlan, she knew she wouldn't. Let her husband worry about where she was. The hot tub was magnificent, perched out on the deck overlooking the parking area and the forest. Willy said at night they could see the glow of the lights from the Strip.

Willy was busy in the kitchen marinating some steak. Beth watched. Willy wanted to know if she wanted to go for a walk in the forest. An hour later they returned and Beth asked if she could take a nap. Willy told her to use the bedroom and that was the last he saw of her for quite a while.

TUESDAY NIGHT

When Beth woke, it was dark. She wandered out of the bedroom and found Willy out on the deck. The hot tub was percolating. She could see the steam rising off the water. Willy had another joint going and Beth shared. Jesus! This guy smokes dope twenty-four hours a day. A Camry pulled into the parking area. Two women and a man got out and headed for the stair way that led to the deck.

Willy got to his feet and waved, "Yo! Frank... Vicky... How was Mexico?"

Carol called back. "We're the ones who went to Mexico, stoner!" Willy was laughing. The three people, climbing the stairs, were talking among themselves and laughing.

"That's Carol's boss and his wife." Willy told her. When the three of them joined Willy and Beth, Carol introduced her to Frank and Vicky Malibu. Frank was about the age of her husband but Vicky was at least ten years his junior and a knock out. Beth couldn't take her eyes off of her. She reminded Beth of her husband's assistant... Tall, blonde and with a blouse full of boobs. She blushed a bit when Vicky caught her looking at her bust. Vicky just smiled at her and took a hit off the joint that was making the rounds.

"Oh! Willy... This shit is so mother fucking bad... How do you grow it so good?" Willy just laughed and told her that he'd give her a little present before she left. Frank and Carol were already inside, mixing some drinks.

They drank and smoked for a bit and then sat at the bar for dinner - teriyaki steak and baked potatoes. Before Beth knew it, dinner was over and they were smoking another doobie. Carol said something about taking a dip in the hot tub. Beth said something about getting into her suit and then remembered that all her stuff was at the condo.

Vicky laughed out loud, stood and stripped her jeans off. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone in that hot tub with a bathing suit on." She was wearing a skimpy pair of bikini panties that were see through. Beth could see the woman's cleft and was sure she shaved her pubic mound. The rest of them were getting out of their clothes and Beth allowed herself to follow their example. After Mazatlan, almost nothing phased her.

When Frank dropped his shorts, she froze. His cock was huge. It hung down on his testicles, surrounded by a forest of very dark hair. Shit! He was as long as Willy was hard and twice as thick. When she looked up at him, he was smiling at her. Carol was already naked and wading into the hot tub. The blonde was with her and this woman's boobs were unreal. They had to be fake. They looked like a show girl's - grapefruit size, maybe larger and so firm looking with just a hint of sag, topped with small, almost pink areolae with tiny nipples. The "things" were bouncing as Vicky made her way across the hot tub.

Beth felt like the "red headed" step child. Her tits were barely in Carol's league. She didn't have a butt anywhere near as nice as Carol's and here she was stripping down to join this "show girl" in a hot tub with her husband, who had a dick the size of a salami.

Beth was positive Frank wouldn't let his wife anywhere near Willy. She was wrong and when Carol floated over and started sucking on the Frank's cock, Beth took a real big hit off the joint, Willy handed her. He left her alone with the joint and swam over and started to chow down on Vicky. Beth was left alone so she took another hit off the joint.

A few moments later, Carol came off Frank's cock... It was half hard, about eight or nine inches long and so fat Carol couldn't get her hand around it. "Beth, want some of this... There's enough for two." Frank started laughing and guided Carol's face back to his cock. Beth looked over at Willy and Vicky. She was up on the side of the hot tub with her heels on the edge and Willy was licking her like there was no tomorrow. Beth could hear the woman moaning, softly. Her breasts were moving about on her chest, her areolae smaller - almost all nipple.

Beth realized her nipples were erect and that she was quickly getting very turned on. She pushed off and swam across the tub to where Carol was damn near deep throating Frank. He had his head thrown back, eyes closed and was starting to thrust his hips up to meet Carol's mouth. Beth watched and when Carol came up for a breath, didn't need coaxing. Her mouth stretched to encompass Frank's fat cock. She never thought a cock could be this big. She could hardly work her tongue on the underside of his cock head, so large and fat was the meat in her mouth.

"That's it, Beth... Suck his brains out." Carol was egging her on. Beth could feel the woman's hands between her legs and now Carol was fingering her. Oh! She was so turned on, wet and juicy. The hot water felt so good against her cunt. Carol pushed her away and started working on Frank's cock. She was attempting to deep throat him again and he was loving it.

"Here comes, Carol... Ready?" He laughed and then Beth could see he was filling her mouth with his load. Carol's cheeks ballooned and some of his semen escaped from the corner of Carol's mouth. She kept her head bobbing in his lap and didn't quit until his cock was flaccid. Carol wiped her mouth with her arm and then pulled Beth to her. Their lips met and now Carol had her tongue in Beth's mouth. She could taste Frank's cum and could feel it dribbling down her cheek as Carol and her kissed.

When Carol ended the kiss, Beth noticed that Willy was now standing between the "show girl's" legs. Vicky was sucking the shit out of him and it was obvious to Beth that Willy was going to lose it any moment. Here he came. Sometimes he was so funny when he had an orgasm... like he couldn't... Beth wasn't sure, maybe it was the cancer operation? He was jerking around like Joe Cocker at Woodstock, only faster. He finally crumpled into the hot tub and Carol swam over and whispered something in his ear. The two of them started laughing.

The five of them ended up in the bedroom on the giant king size bed. It started with Willy going down on her. Beth felt everyone was watching them but soon realized Frank was eating Carol while Vicky sucked on his cock. Beth couldn't take her eyes off the monster meat between the guy's legs. She was just about to have her first orgasm when Vicky kissed her. The thrills shot through her body as she felt the woman's tongue in her mouth. Another mouth was on her breasts and then Vicky was asking her if she wanted to suck Frank's cock again?

Frank was on his side and Beth soon had his hardening cock pumping in and out of her mouth. Different mouths kept sucking her breasts and eating her cunt. Beth was on fire and wanted to get fucked. She finally pushed Frank's cock out of her mouth only to find Vicky between her legs, sucking on her cunt.

She screamed out, "Frank... Fuck me!" Vicky kept gobbling on her twat as she tried to push her away so Frank could climb between her legs. Frank was laughing, lying on his back, stroking his cock.

Carol straddled Frank's face and told her, "Come on, Beth... Ride him. He'll drive you crazy." Beth struggled and finally managed to get Vicky's face out of her crotch. She scrambled over Frank and grabbed his cock. It was hot to the touch and just hard as cement. She rubbed it against her sloppy wet vagina lips and then sank herself down on his rod. Frank thrust up into her as she was taking him inside and she screamed as about seven or eight inches of cock drilled it's way into her belly.

Another small thrust by Frank and she had his entire length buried in her. Carol came off his face and she could see that it was wet with her cunt butter. He pulled her down on to his dark, hairy chest and kissed her. She could taste Carol on his lips and tongue and then he was fucking her and she was wild - riding the biggest, hardest cock she'd ever had.

WEDNESDAY

Beth Anderson slammed the phone down. That little cunt. Her husband was too busy to take her call. Yea! Probably too busy fucking your ass off is more like it... Fucking bitch! If you leave a number, I'm sure he'll get right back with you. He damn well better!

Willy and Carol were in the hot tub. She sat on the bed. Her cunt and ass were sore. She could still feel Frank's monster cock filling her belly. Carol was sucking on one of her breasts, Vicky was pushing one of her silicone filled tits into her mouth and someone was reaming a finger into her rectum. She started cuming and screamed around the breast meat in her mouth.

Then she felt Willy behind her... Felt the head of his cock against her anus. Pop... He was in her. Frank thrust up into her and Willy's cock slipped out of her ass. Willy was laughing. So was she. His cock was in her ass again and then the two of them began fucking her like she'd never been fucked before. Like a well oiled machine, the two of them pumped their cocks in and out of her... In and out... In and out. She couldn't stop cuming, sandwiched between then. Sweat was pouring off of her, she felt slimy and slippery against Frank's hairy chest and could feel Willy's hairless chest against her back. But most of all she felt the hard cocks in her cunt and asshole and she kept cuming and cuming...

"Ringggg... Ringggg." Beth picked up the phone. "Hello."

"Beth... Where have you been, honey? I've been calling Mazatlan and the airlines..." Yea! Beth thought, when you're not fucking that blonde bimbo of yours.

"George... George... slow down. I'm fine... Met some people after you left and been staying with them in Las Vegas. I didn't figure you'd mind. Figured you'd be too busy to worry about me."

"Well... Well... We just finished the project and sending it up to the top floor tomorrow morning. When you gonna get home, honey?"

"I honestly don't know, George. I'm really having a great time..."

"Well... By all means stay as long as you like... I can take care of myself around the house... No sweat."

"Too quick with the 'when you coming home?' and 'I can take care of myself.'" Beth thought. Probably wants some more time with "what's her name." George continued on about how he'd heard from their son. He'd be home at the end of the week and bringing some friends from college. "That'll slow him down." Beth thought.

After another several minutes of George pumping her for her plans, Beth hung up. She gave him a real definite "maybe" on her return but in the back of her mind was dying to get home and maybe catch the son of a bitch fucking that whore.

She wandered out to the hot tub to find Carol floating around alone. "Where's Willy?" Carol mumbled something and held out a joint for her. As she was sucking on the joint, Carol told her he was "around." Beth wished he'd get back as she was getting horny watching Carol. The woman had a body on her, nothing like that blonde last night, though. After the group finished with her, they started in on Vicky and coaxed Beth into joining them. What a contrast... Vicky's shaved pussy and Carol's jungle. Beth must have eaten Vicky for an hour while she sucked on her husband's cock. Then the two guys sandwiched her. Beth wondered if she made as much noise as the blonde did?

Beth heard a car pull up in front of the cabin. She raised herself and watched as four guys got out of the vehicle. Carol was beside her. She called out, "Hi! Paul." One of the guys waved up at the deck. The four of them were young, way younger than the two women in the hot tub. Carol got to her feet and a couple of the guys clapped. "Jerry... Steve... Who's the new guy?"

The guy, named Paul, called out, "Carol... This is Jefferson." The tall black kid waved up at the deck and it was then that Beth realized she was bare ass naked. She sunk down in the water as the guys made their way to the stairs.

"Carol... Carol... we're fucking naked. I'm getting my clothes on." Beth scrambled into the cabin dragging her clothes with her.

Paul got a good glimpse of the "new" woman - nice body. Carol had called him this afternoon and invited him up to meet a "new" woman. Paul wondered where Willy was? He'd missed him while he was gone and very glad to have him back in town. Willy always seemed to have plenty of women around and Paul liked lots of different women, especially if they were married and new to fucking around. He was getting hard thinking of the orgy that was going to happen here tonight.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Beth was stoned and uncomfortable. The four guys were polite enough. They were all sitting around, smoking dope and drinking beer. Carol was the life of the party and she wondered where Willy was... Wondered if Willy knew what was going on? The guy named Paul was real cute and kept glancing at her. Jesus! He was hardly twenty-five. Now he was leaving the bar and coming toward her. He was talking to her and Beth was so stoned she could hardly reply. He was laughing. Beth laughed with him. Carol was with the other three at the bar, talking about who knows what.

Paul took Beth's hand and led her toward the bedroom. Paul was, no shit, definitely getting a hardon and could hardly wait to slide it between this lady's legs. She looked so naive, like she didn't know what was going to happen. As soon as they entered the bedroom, Paul kissed her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.