Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 18

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Somewhere in Ohio

Heather and Sally were temporarily blinded as Zack and Janet walked into the room.

"Well, what have we here?" asked Zack. "You were always a disappointment to me Daughter. You can't even handle an escape properly. The world will be better off without you. I'm just glad I won't have to do the killing."

Heather froze in her tracks, dropped the key, and weakly leaned against Sally. "Daddy?" was all she could get out before she closed her eyes and started to cry.

As Heather cried Ratso came back to consciousness. "What in the hell happened?" he muttered through his painful jaw.

"That's what I'd like to know, Ratso," said Zack.

"All I can remember were these bitches started talking trash about me. Sleazy bought into it and attacked me. I wasn't expecting it, and he sucker punched me. The next thing I know, I see you and Janet in the door."

"Good thing we showed up when we did, or you would have lost our sunrise sacrifice. Janet, take my useless daughter back to her altar and strap her down. I'll retie the kid. However, with that body, I find it hard to believe she is 12 years old. I also find it hard to believe that she is a virgin. How many times have you been fucked, Slut?"

Sally didn't say a word. It was all she could do to maintain what composure she had left after a second failed escape attempt.

"I asked you a question bitch! I want an answer!"

Sally maintained her silence.

Ratso volunteered, "The boss checked her out and said she was a virgin."

Janet's head turned to Sally. "Well, well, well. We get two virgins in one night. This is going to be a real treat."

She pushed on Sally's breast and resecured her left hand. After she connected the hand, she gently kissed Sally's breast. Sally quickly twisted so that she kicked Janet in the face with her still free foot. Janet fell back dazed by the surprise move. Zack quickly grabbed her leg and pulled it down as Ratso secured it.

Janet recovered her composure and leaned over Sally. "I am going to enjoy you after Solomon finishes with you. That is if there is anything left to enjoy. Right now, I want to say hi to an old friend." She turned around and whispered, "Hello, Heather, how have you been? I've missed your sweet tasting pussy. I am going to get my fill before Solomon performs his magic on you. Lay back and enjoy! Zack, why don't you put a load in the oven for me to clean out? Ratso, come here, I want an appetizer."

Janet reached down and pulled the robe over her head revealing her naked body. Zack and Ratso quickly disrobed and moved toward her. "Wait," she said. "We had better do something with Sleazy. Let's put him on the third altar until Solomon decides what to do with him."

Zack and Ratso picked up Sleazy's body and locked him to the third bed before they once again turned to Janet.

Zack moved to Heather and Ratso extended his hand to Janet. "Oh, Baby let's have a little fuckin' fun!"

"Ratso, I have missed your little gentleman. God, you must have the world's biggest prick. I have never seen one bigger. It really fills me up, and I need to be filled up now. Take me you hunk of man!"

She laid on the thick carpet of the room and spread her legs. The manipulation of Heather and Sally had already made her wet, so she was ready to take Ratso's massive tool. With no hesitation or foreplay, Ratso shoved into Janet. She screamed in mixed joy and pain as she wrapped her legs around his back and kissed his lips.

Ratso knew this woman well. She liked the rough stuff, so his hands intertwined in her hair and started to twist. "Like this, bitch? Do you want me to get rough? Beg me!"

"Hurt me, Baby!"

"I said beg, Bitch!"

"Please, hurt me! God, go faster. Go deeper. Fuck me hard! Please, don't you have anything better than that? Get to work you lazy bastard. I'm not a rocking horse. I'm a woman. Make me feel like one."

"BEG ME, SLUT!"

"Please Ratso. Please get rough with me. Twist my tits. Hit me. Make me whole. I beg you. KILL ME!"

Ratso reached between them and started to choke Janet with his hand. As Janet started to turn blue and lose her sense of being, she had her first orgasm. Ratso then released her neck and kissed the red welt forming on her neck.

At the same time, Zack was fingering his daughter. "I haven't done you since that night the police interrupted our cleansing ceremony. Now it is too late to save you, so I'm just going to enjoy you. I bet you've grown into a sweet fuck."

Zack climbed between her legs, lay on her body and kissed her lips. Heather did not respond to his kiss, so he moved to her ear. "You will like this. I am very good. You have certainly grown up since the last time. What a pretty neck you have. What beautiful breasts you have. You know, your body is almost as good a your mothers. I slit her throat to save her soul. I will do the same for you tonight. You will be begging me to do it before Solomon is through with you. But now, I am going to give you a last treat. I am going to fuck your brains out."

"No, Daddy, don't do this to me. Let me go. I won't tell anyone you were here. If you love me, save me."

"Who said anything about love? What in the fuck have you ever done for me? You told all those lies to the social workers, and they put me in prison for it. How could a good man like me love a slut like you? I told Brother Bill you were nothing but trouble before he married you, but he thought he could save you. He now admits I was right and has asked me to perform the final act. It is a great honor."

Sally listened to his ranting. She thought nothing could shock her after the last few days, but this was too much. "You are a sick pervert. How can you do this to your own daughter?"

"Who knows if she is my daughter? Her mother was a whore. That was how we paid the bills as I was building my church. And this slut and her useless sister ruined me as she tried to ruin her husband. I will revenge my pain, and Solomon will act for Brother Bill."

"My God, you're all sick! You can't do this!"

"You know, I would be worried about what was going to happen to me if I were you," replied Zack. "I have no idea what Solomon has in store for you, but you can bet your cute little ass that you won't like it."

Zack pushed himself into his daughter then. Heather was like a corpse. She simply laid there as her father humped her. "Come on Girl. This may be the last fuck you have in your life. Enjoy it while you can."

Amish Country Ohio

The car traveled south at a moderate speed. The driver was obviously in no hurry to get were he was going. The good news was that there was enough moonlight in the night that Shawn could turn off the headlights of the SUV. This allowed some confidence that she would not be seen.

"Good news, Ladies," Paul said. "We have a good Lojack track on you. I have state troopers moving in to back you up and take over if anything goes down. You should have help in about a half-hour. Jack and his people are not far from where you are, and as soon as we have a hard spot to go to we'll send them too. I'd send them now, but they only have a cell phone. You are in cell phone 'Death Valley', so we will have to wait to get their help. If you change directions, we will lose them."

Rhonda replied, "We're OK now, but it is nice to know you're looking out for us. You must be getting used to this guardian angel stuff by now."

"I wish I didn't have to do it again, you have already done too much. Rhonda, my family and I owe you big time. I don't think we can ever repay this debt."

"Don't worry, from what Shawn tells me, you would do the same for us."

"Well, let's worry about debt honor later. Right now just keep your eyes open and your butts down."

"You got it big guy! Hello, I see break lights. Looks like he is turning into a driveway. We are at mail box number 18788. Send help now. He is stopping and getting out of the car."

"Try to wait for back up before you do anything. I don't want you trying anything alone. You guys are not trained for this."

Shawn had pulled over to the side of the road and pulled the phone out of Rhonda's hand. "Paul, it doesn't look like this asshole is alone. There is a dark BMW here, and a truck. Oh my God. I know that truck. It is Ratso and Sleazy. Have you heard anything about Hobo?"

"Not yet. TC made some calls to get help, and then went out looking for him. We'll find him."

"I'm afraid I may have just found him. I have a bad feeling about this. I'm gonna take a look."

"Shawn! Wait for backup! You don't have a small army behind you like you did at the church. We can't help you if something goes wrong."

"Don't worry, I'm just going to take a look around. I am very light on my feet. I won't get into any trouble until you get here."

"God! I hate hardheaded women. I know I can't stop you, but please be careful!"

"Don't worry, I have to find out if that idiot husband of mine has gotten tied up in this. It won't take long. I'll call you back. Bye."

Akron, Ohio

"Shawn!" Paul shouted into a dead phone. "God damn it! She hung up on me. Jim, how are those State Troopers making out?"

"Half hour is the best time they can make. I'm gonna get Jack going now. I should be able to direct him to the site from where he is now, but he may be 20 minutes away. We may have to depend on Shawn and Rhonda to take care of this mess. What a cluster fuck!"


"What a cluster Fuck!"

"You got that right," replied Paul. "Any chance of getting a Chopper?"

"I'm trying, but it will take us almost an hour. I'm trying to get Cleveland to help us out. I expect a call at any minute. I think our fastest chance to get them help is Jack. The Johansons have a computer they use on the farm. I downloaded a map to them as to where Shawn and Rhonda are. Lets hope that Shawn can wait the 15 to 20 minutes it takes for them to get there."

Johanson Farm

"OK, Jack. You are sure you don't need me to go with you?"

"Mr. Johanson, thank you, but we can take it from here," said Jack.

Mrs. Johanson came out of the kitchen with what looked like an oversized cell phone. "Here. This is a revved up CB. We use it when my husband is out in the fields. It has a range of about 35 miles. If you need something, we can relay instructions to you from here."

"Good idea," said Theresa. "We can stay in touch with the command center this way. Here are the important phone numbers." She took a pad of paper out of her pocket and wrote several phone numbers down and handed it to Mrs. Johansen.

Everyone ran to the SUV and Jack quickly had it turned toward the highway. "I hope this is the right thing to do. If Shawn and Rhonda are chasing the wrong guy, we may have lost all hope," worried Cindy.

"Even if it is a bad lead, at least we are not out of touch now. We have a way to contact Paul and get straightened out," Jen assured her.

Somewhere in Ohio

As Zack finished and shot his cum into his daughter, his release was punctuated by the lights coming on, and the religious scenes coming back to prominence.

"Zack, isn't that your daughter?" boomed a deep voice over the cries of passion generated by Ratso and Janet.

"Yes Solomon. I just thought I would use her to relieve myself before you took Bill's revenge. We are ready to serve you now. Our lust has been quenched."

"You have done nothing to the girl to disturb her virginity?"

"No, of course not!" said all three of them together.

"Good. I really didn't know what kind of people he surrounded himself with until now!" A silence filled the room. "I like it. You're my kind of people."

His laughter broke the tension in the room as Solomon walked over to Sally. "It's not fair, is it. Everyone is having fun but you. Let me help." Solomon ran his hand over Sally's breast as he looked at Sleazy. "What are you doing with him?"

"He tried to let the sacrifices go, but we caught him," replied Ratso.

"Ratso, that is twice that has happened today. Each time you have handled it, but I think you need to lower the class of friends you keep. The ones you have kept have a depressing sense of decency. They make you look bad."

"OK, Boss. I'll work on that."

"Well, we may have a little bit of trouble. A special State taskforce raided the church this evening. I heard it on a secure police channel. Must have been just after Zack and Janet left. Did you see anyone following you, Janet?

"I thought I did. I saw an SUV turn off the freeway with me, but I lost them about the time I hit 165 miles per hour. No way could they keep up in that four-wheel drive. We weren't followed. How about you?"

"I kept looking for a tail all night. I did some twists and turns, some traps and doublebacks, but I did not see one. If I was followed, they were damn good. I don't think we can wait until sunrise, anyway. We need to cut to the chase."

Ratso started laughing at that. "That's a good one. Get it? Cut to the chase? Get it?"

Shawn followed the man into the house and down the stairs to the basement. She could barely make out the sounds of fulfilled lust as Solomon chided Zack.

She listened until she heard about the change in the timeline, and slowly made her way back to Rhonda. "We have to get Paul. We are in trouble."

Rhonda dialed the number for Paul.

"Brown!"

"Paul, we might have some trouble here. Here, I'll let Shawn explain."

Shawn grabbed the phone and calmly explained, "Sally and Heather are here, Paul, but we have a problem. Somehow they learned about the raid on the church. They are not going to wait for sunrise to finish this thing off. They are starting some sort of procedure now. We need some help. Rhonda and I are going to go into the house, but we will wait for backup if we can. If they try to kill anyone, we will not wait. We will have to act. Please tell your people to hurry."

Paul was screaming into the phone. "Don't do anything until you get help. You could make matters worse, or get yourselves caught also.

"Rhonda, we have to get into a position where we can help those girls if we have to. It looks like there is only one way into the room where they are holding them. So we are going to have to spy from the doorway to see what is happening."

"We may have some help there, see this?"

"OK, a stick with a box on it. How is that going to help?"

"Look. Pull on this, and open this. Now, what does it look like?

"A fiber optic link."

"No, a fiber optic satellite link. See this RCA plug on the dash?"

"Yes."

"It links to the same satellite we have been talking on. Here, put this headset on like this."

Shawn put a headset on the same way Rhonda put a duplicate set on her head. Now, let's get Paul back. "Paul, I have the headsets on now. Can you see through the fiber link?"

"Got ya, Kids. You hear me OK, Shawn?"

"Yes, Paul I'm here."

"Good. Jim is going to stay here and direct operations from the HQ truck. Jamie just hijacked the flight for life from Akron General, so she and I should be there in less than 30 minutes. I don't know where Jack and Theresa are, but they are also on the way. Now what I want you to do is to sneak the link's probe into the room. When you open the monitor, there is a joystick next to the screen. That will move the probe in the room so you can see everything.

Solomon smiled as he said, "Ratso, we need to get serious now. Please bring out the knives. Zachary, prepare your daughter. Sister Janet, please prepare my penis."

Janet moved to Solomon's side and removed his shirt and pants. When he was totally nude, she started to suck and lick his dick. When he was totally hard, she placed her arms around Solomon's neck and lifted herself from the floor. As she moved her feet to his back, Solomon grasp her butt checks and lifted her slightly. Janet removed one arm from Solomon's neck and guided his penis to her cunt. As she sighed, Solomon pulled her onto his tool. Janet and Solomon started humping each other. Soon Solomon groaned in pleasure as the woman brought him closer to fulfillment. At the peak of his pleasure and just before his release, Solomon pulled Janet off.

"Hand me the first knife," he ordered as he moved to Heather's right side. Ratso stood next to and slightly behind Solomon. Zack and Janet stood on Heather's left side.

Ratso held a polished walnut box with several knifes lying in hollowed out spaces. Each knife had a different type of blade. The box also held what looked like a large pair of tweezers. Ratso pulled the first knife from the box and handed it handle first to Solomon. The knife had a long narrow blade polished to a flawless shine. Both edges of the knife were extremely sharp and appeared almost delicate. The handle was ivory carved in the shape of a naked woman.

Solomon held the knife above his head and started chanting in some strange language. Occasionally he would stop chanting and kiss the knife or have one of the other members of the group kiss the knife. Suddenly, he swiped the edge of the knife across the top of Heather's shoulders and the bottom of her neck to form a straight cut from the top of one shoulder to the top of the other. A thin line of red blood oozed from the cut. Heather groaned slightly but the knife was so sharp that the skin hardly noticed the damage.

Solomon again lifted the knife above his head and chanted again. When he brought the knife back down, he touched the flat of the blade to his right breast and to each member of the group in turn. He then took another quick cut from just below Heather's chin all the way down her front to just above the hair between her legs. Solomon had been so skillful that none of the cuts so far had been greater than an eighth of an inch deep.

This time, Heather came out of her delirium and started to scream. "What are you doing? NO! NO! Don't kill me! What ever you want! Don't kill me!"

Solomon again raised the knife above his head. He chanted again. This time when he lowered the knife he touched his left breast and then the left breast of all the other members of the group. The next cut Solomon took was from the left side of bottom of Heather's abdomen to the right so the cuts formed the capital letter I with elongated top and bottom.

Heather again screamed more in panic than in pain. A light flow of blood formed along the cuts, but quit almost as soon as it started.

Sally could take it no longer. "You sick son of a bitch, leave her alone! I'm gonna get off of this thing and kick your ass. What's wrong, asshole? Are you afraid of one little kid? Let me up and I'll fix you!"

The group ignored Sally as if she were some animal grassing in a meadow.

Slowly and reverently, Solomon cleaned the knife with a white cloth that was folded over Ratso's arm. He then replaced the knife and lifted what appeared to be a duplicate from the box. This blade, however, had one slight difference. The ivory figure on the handle had something folded so that it barely covered each nipple of the woman's breasts.

Solomon again chanted with the knife above his head, but this time when he lowered the knife, he pricked the finger of his right hand. He did this in turn to each member of the group.

Heather was now quiet and frozen in fear. Solomon placed the flat of the blade on Heather's forehead and said, "Sister Heather, you will never be unfaithful to God's chosen again."

He then started to toy with the top of the center cut where the first cut intersected. He placed the tip of the blade just under the skin and very gently started to cut under the skin and roll it back. Again, the sharpness of the knife slivered the nerve endings and sent them into shock before the pain was substantial.

Solomon moved the knife down the center cut until there was about an inch of loose skin along the entire right side of the cut. He raised the knife again and chanted. This time when he lowered the knife, he pricked the forefinger of everyone's left hand.

He continued this until there was a one-inch strip of loose skin on each side of the original center cut. Again, he cleaned the knife with Ratso's towel and replaced the knife in the box. His next selection was a pair of heavy-duty tweezers that really was more of a furrier tool than tweezers. Solomon raised the tweezers high, chanted, and then placed it to his forehead. In turn, he did the same to each member of the group.

With one hand, Solomon folded the top of the right one-inch strip of skin in half and grasped it with the tweezers. He then roughly pulled the tweezers to Heather's right. A quick scream of excruciating pain came from Heather before she passed out.

Before the scream finished echoing through the room, Janet lifted a tube from a table next to Heather's head and broke the vile of foul smelling liquid and passed it under Heather's nose. As Heather came back to consciousness, Solomon gave another tug on the skin and Heather came completely awake and screamed again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.