Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Somewhere in Ohio

Paul and Theresa had to physically restrain TC from leaving the command truck. Paul pleaded, "Come on TC, she made the choice. Do you really think she would want you to ruin all her work when she is in no immediate danger?"

Theresa said, "Baby, Shawn is a brave woman. She is doing what she thinks she has to do to find Heather and Sally. We have to follow her wishes. I wish I could have taken this job from her, but she did voluntarily agree. She also had several chances to get out. We have to respect her wishes."

"I don't like this one bit," said TC in too loud a voice.

"Calm down, TC," said Jamie. "You're not helping like this. Be cool. She is a big girl. I swear to you if we lose contact, or if there is any damage, Jack and his people will get her out."

As an afterthought, Jamie picked up a phone and said into it, "Jack, Jen, are you guys following what is going on?"

"God, that broad's got guts," came Jack's awed voice. "If she ever needs a job, all she has to do is call me. I have never seen anyone handle themselves better in a tight situation."

Jamie continued, "Are you ready to move in if she needs us?"

"Thirty seconds and she is out of there. TC, I won't let her down."

TC sighed. "OK Jack, but I'm going in if we have to go."

"That's right. You, Paul, and Jim all are coming through the front doors. Paul's got the flashbooms. That will make short work of any barred doors. Jim has the only gun, but you and Paul don't need guns to be effective. Just remember the plan."

Outside Akron

"I just can't take it!" shouted Bob.

"Mr. Bob, please try to relax," soothed Rosa. "Mr. Paul is a genius. His plans always work."

"If his God damn plans always worked, my daughter and the woman I love would not be missing now."

Mitchell put a massive arm around Bob's shoulder. "Bob, we all have to do our part. You have to be here in case the kidnappers try to make contact. I know it is hard, but we have taken every precaution, including having you here by the phone in case we miss something."

"I know, but it is so hard just to set here. I'm sorry I shouted at you, Rosa. Can you forgive me?"

"Oh yes, I know you did not mean it. Here, try some hot cocoa. I would offer brandy, but you have to keep a clear head."

"Thank you, Rosa. I don't know where we would be without you."

Michele said, "You know, Rosa, Bob is right. You are worth your weight in gold."

Blushing, Rosa said as she was leaving the room, "No, your family is the gold here. I am just trying to be worthy. I need to clean the kitchen."

Mitchell looked at Michele and said, "She is holding up remarkably well."

"Really, quietly walk to the kitchen door and listen."

Mitchell crept to the door and put his ear to it and walked back to his wife. "She's crying like a baby."

"She loves Sally like her own daughter," said Michele. "This is as hard on her as any of us. All we can do is wait."

Suddenly the phone ran. Bill rushed to pick up the phone and quickly answered. "Brown Residence, may I help you? Who? Yes, Rosa is here. Just a moment. Rosa!"

Rosa came from the kitchen. Her eyes were puffy and tears were on her red checks. She noticed the concerned looks she received from her employer's family and tried to cover her worry. "Onions are so hard on the eyes." She then picked up the phone and said, "Yes?" The conversation then slipped into Spanish.

While Bob could not understand the one-sided conversation, he could see Rosa getting more and more agitated as the conversation continued. Finally Rosa screamed, "NO!" and passed out.

Mitchell picked up the receiver and continued the conversation in accent free Spanish. After a few minutes, he hung up the phone and picked up Rosa and carried her to the couch. "When it rains, it pours. That was the police from Rosa's hometown. Her husband and children were just murdered by a group of drug dealers. It seems that there was a contract on the family of a police informant. The squad of assassins picked the wrong house and killed her family instead of the informants."

Michele rushed to Rosa and stroked her forehead. "Oh you poor thing! Bob, go into the kitchen and bring me a wet wash-rag. Mitchell, call Rosa's sister in Cleveland and see if she can get down here to help her sister. Then call Father Ryan and see if he can get over here."

"We may have to ask Jerry to go into Cleveland to get Rosa's sister. Her husband is on a project in California," said Bob.

Somewhere in Ohio

"Brother Paul, you have a beautiful penis. May I taste it?" The lesion given to Vivian was not lost on Shawn. Tread carefully.

"Yes, my beautiful Shawn, you may taste it and then suck it until I fill your mouth with my seed. Proceed!"

Shawn reverently lifted his dick in her hand and kissed the head. She then let her tongue travel the length of his shaft until she was at his balls. She slowly sucked one of his testicles into her mouth and ran her tongue over his hairy sack. She then treated the other one to the same sensation.

Vivian went straight to a deep throat of Bill's dick. As she sucked his dick to his base, her hands gently fondled his balls. Bill slowly started the back and forth motions as he fucked her face.

Shawn continued to lick her way back to the head of Paul's dick and gently took the head into her mouth.

"Oh, Baby," hissed Paul, "You are really good. Oh, shit. Go for it! Suck me! Yes! Suck me!" Paul's breathing became labored as his face reddened and he became weak in the knees

Shawn then twisted her head just as she made a downward stroke, and took his 8 inches to the base. Paul grabbed two hands full of red hair and tried to push his dick deeper as he steadied himself.

Bill was not happy with the performance that he was getting from Vivian, and he violently pushed her against the sofa. "You must put more into your work. You don't seem to feel the honor I have offered you. Look at Shawn. She knows what to do."

Just then, Paul gasped out a moan as he shot his seed down Shawn's throat. "Oh my, that was the most fantastic display I have ever seen. Shawn, where did you learn to do that?"

Shawn slowly lowered herself so that her butt rested on her feet, lowered her head and looked up through her long eyelashes. "Before I met my Billy, I performed sex for money. I earned a lot of money. I could earn as much as $1,000.00 in a night, but I had to pay bribes, pay my dating service, and other expenses. I was not a good person, but maybe I can use that talent now for God's work."

Bill walked to Shawn and placed his hand under her chin and raised her face to his. "Did you know that Christ had a prostitute in his inner circle?"

"No," whispered Shawn meekly.

"You do not have to lower your head in our inner circle any more than Mary Magdalene did. After tonight's initiation, you will be a part of our inner circle and equal among the lower sex."

"Paul, Vivian needs to be reminded of her place here. She will be the third woman of our formal long initiation. That will be her punishment for not pleasing me."

"NO!" shouted Vivian. "You cannot do this to me. Who will take my place at your side?"

"Inform Martha that she will be performing the job of high priestess tonight," replied Bill. "After you do that, Vivian, I want you and Shawn to join Rhonda in the center room and pray that you will remember your place in the future."

Paul then asked, "Bill, do we really have to put Vivian through this humiliation?"

"Paul, you do not understand, do you?"

"No, Brother Bill, I do not."

Bill sighed and then explained, "Women are a very important part of a world built for men. They are not, however equal to men. If we have women who aspire to equality with men, the Devil can use those women as he sees fit to attack us. When a woman becomes too proud, she must be taught her place. I could see resentment in Vivian's face when she was instructed to please me. It cannot be allowed to continue.

"You see, my dear Paul, it is not the act of sex that we are performing in our rituals, it is the reminder that woman is meant to serve. The temporary pain that Vivian will feel tonight will heighten her sense of order that exists according to God's perfect plan. Evil can slip into the hearts of proud women. We must protect her from that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.