Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Akron, Ohio

"I know Bill you don't want to get into a relationship with another woman, but you have to show some sort of interest in working with the opposite sex somewhere down the road. Why don't you come to the practice and just listen to her? She has one of the most beautiful soprano voices I've ever heard."

"OK, Paul, let's do it."

As the pair walked into the sanctuary, a clear, sweet, yet melancholy voice reverberated through the church. "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me..."

"My God, Paul, what a voice. I would think this voice would be in the Met. It is incredible."

"The Director of Music at Oklahoma Baptist University sent me a CD he cut of her at a concert. She's a great fan of yours, and asked to apply to your ministry. Bill, I want this voice. If you ask her, she will work for peanuts. She has no concept of how good she is."

"OK, Paul. You know I can't refuse you anything."

"Great! Rhonda, please come down here. I would like you to meet Doctor Bill Burton. Bill, this is Rhonda Graves."

Rhonda picked up the third cup of tea Paul had given her since her interview and took a deep drink. She could feel a heat rising in her chest as she approached the evangelist and his director of music. She took a deep breath and paused to stop the slight stagger in her step.

"Oh, Doctor Burton, it's a great honor to meet you. You've been an inspiration to me my whole life. My family has listened to and contributed to your ministry since I was a child."

"So, I'm a grandfather figure to you?"

"OH NO! You're one of the most attractive men in America. I think it was sinful of your wife to treat you the way she did. And it was stupid. Why would a woman commit adultery when she had such a sexy husband? I just can't figure some people out."

"Well, thank you, Rhonda. I must say, coming from someone as beautiful and talented as you, that's quite a compliment."

Bill looked at the young girl. She stood about 5'9" with a sandy brown hair that was teased into a round bubble right out of the 1960's. Her skin was a pale white indicating a lack of exposure to the sun. Her modest pantsuit covered her 115 pounds and hid her 34C-24-34 figure. The black of the suit offset her almost translucent skin in such a way as to make her look anemic.

Her eyes were a dark brown with long eyelashes that curled with no apparent assistance from makeup. Her face was long and thin, and her nose curled into a point above a wide thin mouth. Her smile exposed teeth that were the pride of her dentist. The light makeup she did use was used to make her cheeks look thinner than they actually were. Her long thin hands were matched by her long fingers that were extended by lengthy manicured fingernails covered in a light pink that matched her lipstick.

This girl/woman was in no way similar to Heather. She could have just walked off a middle school campus if she were just a little shorter. Bill was interested in more than her voice. "What makes you think you can put up with the pressure we have to put up with here?"

"I don't understand," she commented with a small amount of confusion. "What do you mean?"

"This is a wicked world, Rhonda, and we are forced to battle the sin of this world. Sometimes to do God's work, we must give up ourselves. Remember what Jesus said about giving away everything you have before one can become his disciple?"

"Yes."

"At this ministry, we believe that the statement means everything, including your individuality. You become part of the family of this ministry. You must give of your talent. You must give of your energy. You must give of your freedom. Sometimes you must even give yourself to our family in a biblical way to keep temptation away from our camp and show us your loyalty."

"Are you saying that I would have to sleep with men?"

"Actually, men and women, but it's no more than what went on in the house of King David. It was one of the lessons learned after the great problem with Bathsheba. We will go over the academic lessons if you're interested in staying with us. We often have ministry-wide discussions about the heritage God has given us."

"We must fight the outside world," added Paul. "My wife and I are ready to help the needs of the brothers and sisters of the ministry when that help is needed. It's unhealthy to lock our needs inside, but it 'is' sinful to throw ourselves at someone outside our 'family'. There's a big difference. Our family is like a group marriage, but we can't break the law by making it legal. It is, however, blessed by God. You have to trust us on that until you can study enough to understand."

"I need to think about this," replied Rhonda.

"You're right to think about this, Rhonda," replied Bill. "It's a big commitment. Our work is the work of God. It may sound a little unconventional, but that is why this ministry has thrived where others have fallen prey to the forces of evil.

"The problems of Jonestown, of Waco, and of so many others who didn't have the core support to not lose their way, can be avoided with the structure God has shown us. Can you understand now what I mean by stress?"

"Yes I do, but I'm a virgin. How can I give myself to so many people?"

"Bless you, child," replied Bill. "I can see your confusion. You come to us to join the work of God, but are you willing to give your all to that work? That is the question you must ask yourself. We have a proven method of protecting God's work from the sin of the world. We can't accept you without your commitment."

"Please Brother Bill, I've worked all my life to serve you. Please let me be a part of your work!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Do you really wish to be a part of our family?"

"Yes."

"Are you willing to do what ever is necessary to be a part of our family?"

"Yes."

"Will you submit to our tests of your loyalty?"

"Yes."

"Remove your clothes."

"What?"

"Remove your clothes. If you are serious about joining us, remove your clothes."

Rhonda looked at Bill and Paul and blushed as a trickle of sweat formed on her forehead. "OK."

She removed her jacket, and started on the buttons of her blouse.

Paul looked at her and said, "While you are doing that, continue Amazing Grace."

She swallowed, licked her thin lips and started to sing as she worked her buttons. She removed her blouse and then her pants dropped to the floor.

She looked at Bill. "All of it, my child. All of it."

Rhonda reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. She then modestly let it slip down her arms and fall on her suit pants. After a moment's confused hesitation, she slipped her fingers into her now damp panties and dropped them to her feet. She stood before these two men who would control her life in conservative black pumps with modest 2-inch heels.

"Turn around and come here and kneel before me," commanded Bill.

She slowly walked up the stage to where Bill was standing and sank to her knees.

"Remove my pants and shoes."

"Why?"

Paul walked to her and knelt down beside her. "Listen, my dear," He said in a very concerned, fatherly voice. "When you're proving yourself to our family, you're proving yourself to God. Brother Bill is inspired at those times. You must never question, you can only do."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, remove Brother Bill's pants and shoes."

The young girl first removed Bill's shoes. She then unfastened Bill's belt, undid his clasp, and let his pants drop to the floor. Bill stepped out of them, and then allowed her to remove his briefs. His manhood stood in front of her.

"Kiss it, my dear," Bill offered.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

Just then a belt slapped across her exposed ass. The young girl screamed and started to stand up. Bill pushed her back to her knees.

Paul said, "Rhonda, there are so many things we have to do in this work, that we do not have time to explain things more than once. You have no idea how far behind Brother Bill is because of the time he's trying to spend with you. Do what you are told. Here let me show you."

Paul leaned in front of her and kissed the head of Bill's penis. "Next you will be required to place it in your mouth and provide Brother Bill satisfaction. Let me show you how." He then opened his mouth and took Bill's manhood. He then swallowed and the entire penis disappeared.

"You will not be expected to do that unless you want to. Later if you wish, we can train you in complete oral skills. It isn't necessary now. Take Paul's place."

The girl supported Bill's penis as she kissed its head. She then kissed the sides and slid her tongue across the very sensitive bottom. After a few seconds of this, she took his dick in her mouth, and allowed Bill to push to the back of her mouth. Bill did not force any further.

"That's enough for now, my dear. You may get dressed now. I'd like for you to talk to Paul's wife when you're finished. She can explain what is required of you, and how our ministry works. You have passed your first test. Wait here when you're dressed, and I'll send Vivian to you."

Bill dressed himself, and left the chamber with Paul walking a step behind. "You were right, Paul. She is a dressing for the wounds Heather left us. We must make sure she does not follow Heather's trail. Do you know where Heather is now?"

"Yes. She was staying at a cheap motel in the bad part of Akron, but she moved out yesterday. I found out that she and her sister are staying with Paul Brown."

"Paul Brown? Why does that name sound so familiar?"

"You gave a sermon on his father, Bob Brown. He was the investment banker that died saving the life of some doped up nigger baby."

"Oh yes. I remember being stabbed in the back by my cheating wife. I always wondered why she strayed from me. Now I know. She was fucking that ass-hole."

"I never thought of that, Bill. I bet you're right."

Bill stopped at the ministry finance office. "Vivian, could I have a word with you and Paul in my study?"

"Certainly, Brother Bill."

She immediately left her desk and followed the men to Bill's study. "What can I do for you, Bill?"

"Paul has asked that we replace Heather in the inner circle. The girl we've chosen is named Rhonda Graves. She's in the sanctuary waiting for you. You need to explain to her what will be expected of her and how our system works. I want you to make love to her, and make some intimate introductions to the rest of the inner circle. In no way is she to be deflowered. She is a virgin. The men can use only her hands, breasts, mouth and ass until her initiation. I will do the honors then, and Paul will be second."

Paul hugged his wife and asked, "Do you know what to do?"

"Yes, my husband. Do you want me to take her to the catacombs?"

Bill looked at Paul, "They are empty?"

"Yes."

"Then, Vivian that's a good choice. This way no one will have access to her until our ceremony begins."

Outside Akron

Jim leaned back in the chaise lounge and reached for his wife's hand. "You know, Paul, if you shaved your legs, I'd leave my wife for cooking like that."

Helen Travis looked at her husband and kicked his leg. "You're welcome to him, Paul, but I must tell you he snores."

"I do not. I stayed awake all one night to see if I did, and I didn't. So there."

Jamie looked at Jim. "You know that joke was old when the Three Stooges used it eighty years ago."

Jim looked at Jamie's white bikini and smiled "You certainly don't look eighty years old dressed like that, but if you say so, OK. Us younger folk don't know about all that old stuff. I thought I was using an original joke."

The contents of a glass of frozen margarita landed on Jim's chest. He sat up quickly trying to catch his breath. "What was that for?"

Theresa looked at Jim and laughed. "Don't you know by now not to make light of a lady's age?"

She had changed into Sally's disappearing swimsuit after her dive into the pool with Bob. No one but Bob, Jen and Sally knew about the magical properties of the new fabric. It had a feel of heavy cotton where the original suit had a feel of a light silk. Theresa had chosen this suit because it seemed to be the most conservative suit in Sally's wardrobe.

"Theresa, you really look good in that suit. Would you like one of your own?" asked Jen. "I have an overstock of them at the shop. Some people just don't like that fabric."

"Oh, yes, I would love one. I can't imagine why anyone would dislike this fabric. It is so sensuous. I've never felt anything this nice next to my skin."

"You ain't felt me next to your skin, Baby," joked Bob.

Paul looked at his brother. "No more booze for you tonight."

Jamie looked from Jim to Bob and then said to Helen, "Men are such pigs."

"Sister, you can say that again."

"Men are such pigs," replied Jamie.

"Now look who's doing old jokes," said Jim.

Mitchell looked at Michelle and then kissed the top of her head. "Good friends are a blessing. I'm so happy."

"Mitchell, has anyone told you that you're a sentimental slob?" asked his wife.

"Is that bad?"

"Not to me, I happen to love sentimental slobs. Especially big tall ones who're hung like you are."

Mitchell stood up and reached for Michelle. "What you say we go home and try to break the new bed?"

"Why, you smooth talking devil, you! What is a poor innocent thing like me going to do with no one to protect me?"

"Don't know, maybe you could tie me up. Hey, Jim, can Michelle borrow your handcuffs?"

Michelle grabbed Mitchell's hand and pulled herself up. "Take me home tiger, you are going to need those hands by the time I'm through with you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.