Lady's Last Dance
Chapter 6:Forest Outside of Akron

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6:Forest Outside of Akron - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The sun came through the trees like tiny arrows of light. There was a slight haze that was slowly burning off, giving the morning sky an almost ghostlike feeling. The path was about five feet wide while the tree canopy came to about a foot over the riders' heads. The grass was cut to a well-manicured, weed free, four inch height.

"This is like something out of a fairy tale book," gushed Heather. "I have never seen anything so beautiful."

"It was Jerry's life's work," replied Bob. "It almost killed Jerry when Paul bought it. That was before Paul made the proposal to Jerry to keep his business and use the trails as he liked."

"Jerry is now my very best friend," added Sally. "He takes care of Buttermilk when I am away, goes riding with me, and lets me play with his penis."

"What!?!"

"Just kidding Pop. Joke's on you. See you slowpokes later." Sally kicked Buttermilk in the side and started out at a gallop.

Bob and Heather kept up a slower pace as the peace and quiet surrounded them. "God, I don't know what to do with that girl," Bob confessed. "She is so mature in some ways and so immature in so many others. She started developing physically about the time her mother and I broke up. I guess the breakup really hit her hard, and she tried to compensate by skipping her childhood. That body and her great looks don't help any. With the right makeup, she can pass for 25. She can do tricks with her voice that make her sound like she is 30. She scares me to death."

"What happed to make your wife break up with such a wonderful man?" asked Heather.

"It was so stupid. Sally was staying at Jerry's for the night. He had a mare that was about to foal and Sally was going to help with the delivery. We often skinny dip around Paul's place when Sally is not there, so everyone was nude. Jen and I started grab-assing and started calling each other names in fun.

"I tried to lay on a chaise lounge, she said something about me being a quitter, so I told her to suck my dick in jest. She jumped on my face and pushed her privates onto my mouth and leaned over and took my penis in her mouth and started sucking. I got hard in a hurry, and Jen got turned on. My wife and I were having problems at that time. I had not had sex with my wife for over 2 months at the time, so I had a short fuse. I came all over Jen."

"About that time Lois walked out of the house and went crazy. There was nothing we could do or say that would calm her down. She ran into the house packed her bags, and I never heard from her until her lawyer filed suit. Things went so bad that I lost complete access to Sally for over two years. Paul went to my wife this year and paid her a million dollars if she would go back to court and allow me to have Sally during the summers."

Heather was stunned. "You had sex with your sister?"

"It wasn't like that! We, we just, uh, well, I guess we did. We didn't mean to, it just turned out that way. We had never done anything like that before or since. The bad thing about this is that Lois told Sally about the whole thing. I am sure she embellished it like she did in court. Sally now thinks that incest is an acceptable practice for anyone at any age."

"I don't know, Bob. Before my split with Bill, I would have applauded what Lois did to you. I just don't know anymore. Your wife took money to allow you to get your daughter back. That is sick."

"You're right, Heather. In fact, we are going to use this to get legal custody of Sally and give Lois visitation rights only. That is not why Paul gave her the money, but my lawyer came up with the idea."

"I know how you feel, I cannot even see Billy without supervision. They think I will have sex with him and teach him how to use drugs."

Heather started crying in great sobs. Bob took her hand in his. "There is a clearing just up ahead. Why don't we take a break? I have a blanket here. We can just sit and talk."

"OK."

The clearing was a ten-foot hidden opening in the woods that had a soft carpeting of leaves. Bob placed the blanket on the leaves and guided Heather to the center of the blanket. He then sat beside her and pulled her face to his chest.

"You are not alone anymore, Heather. We should be able to get you some access to your son. It's going to be just fine." To accent the point, he bent and kissed the top of her head.

"Hold me, Bob. It feels so good." Bob started to rub her shoulders as Heather started to relax and lean into his body.

Bob whispered in her ear as she relaxed. "Everything is going to be just fine. We will help you through this. Trust that you're not alone."

Heather twisted from Bob's grasp, and lay on her back. "Bob, make me a woman again. Show me I am worth the love of a good man. Make love to me, please."

"Are you sure you want to do this, Heather?"

"You don't want to?"

"OH YES I do, but I have feelings for you. I want a relationship that will last. I don't want to lose you because I let things develop too far or too fast, simply because you had a moment of weakness. If you are sure you want this and won't regret it later, there is nothing I would like more than to love you."

"Please, Bob, don't make me beg."

Bob covered her lips with his and gently stroked her head with both hands. He kissed her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, and her neck. Then he started by kissing her forehead. His tongue traced the ribs of her ears and he softly blew into those ears as he whispered her name over and over. "Heather, Heather, Heather, sweet Heather."

His kisses traced her cheeks as he found her mouth again. This time his tongue pushed against her lips and she met his kiss with a growing desperateness. She pushed his tongue back with hers and explored his mouth. "Oh God, Bob make me forget everything except this moment. Help me live again. Oh, sweet Jesus, fuck me! Fuck me, baby, fuck!"

Bob started to open her blouse, but she pushed his hand away and ripped it off. She then pulled her bra over her head and in one quick motion removed her pants. She stood there only in her canvas tennis shoes and socks. "Hurry, I gotta have you now. Fuck the foreplay, fuck being nice. Pound me with that dick. I want you to fuck me like you want to fuck your daughter. Hurry!"

Bob did not know what to do about Heather's transformation, except to be carried away by it. She ripped at his clothes and soon Bob stood naked but for his shoes. He pushed her back onto the blanket and captured a nipple with his mouth. As he sucked on one nipple, he pinched the other.

"Oh yes, hurt me. Oh yes, beat me. Oh yes, fuck me hard. Hurt me. I am an evil slut I need to be punished. Hit me with your fist. I gotta have your anger. Make me bleed. Be a real man. Beat the shit out of me and take me. NOW! God damn you, fuck me now!"

Bob could not take any more of her depravity. His hard on drooped as he watched the poor woman wither in some sort of trance. He watched as in frustration she twisted her breasts and clawed at her vagina. She was caught up in something that was beyond anything he had ever seen.

Heather, in the throes of her psychotic episode reached off the blanket and grabbed a broken tree branch and attempted to cram it into her pussy. She would have pushed it to the hilt and torn herself apart, had Bob had not been there to sit on top of her. "Fuck me now! I need it so bad. Help me please. Help me."

Bob pulled her to his naked body and held her there as she shook and cried. "Somebody fuck me please! I gotta have your dick in me! Oh God, oh God help me."

Bob started to rock her back and forth as he tried to calm her down. There was no way he could have sex with her in the state of mind she was in. He tried to talk her down as if she were on a bad LSD trip.

"Heather, you need to focus on something nice. Think of a gentle brook. The water is flowing, and there are bubbles where the flowing water hits the rocks. Listen to its call. It is saying to you, 'Peace is here. Relax. Be happy. Quiet now, darling. Hush my sweet girl. You are loved. You are safe. No one will hurt you again.' Heather I love you. I will protect you."

Soon her sobs were the only sounds she was making. Bob looked up just then and saw a pale Sally looking on in disbelief. "Come here Baby, help me hold her. Talk to her. Tell her she's a good person. She's been hurt somewhere, and we have to fix it."

Sally saw what was happening, and the opportunity to help the situation was a tonic that chased the shock from her. She started cooing like she was talking to a sick horse. "I'm with you, sugar. It's OK. I'm here to help you. This bad stuff is all going away. It's all right."

The tone of another woman's voice started to bring Heather back to reality and then to shame. "What have I done? I'm so sorry, Bob. I don't know what happed to me. Sally, your dad didn't do anything. It's me; I'm a slut. I must be punished for my wicked ways."

"No, Heather, my dad loves you and so do I. You're a good woman who has been wronged. We'll get you help. We'll stay with you until you are better, and then we can be a family. I know that's what you need."

Bob looked at his daughter in astonishment. "Baby, how did you get to be so big?"

"Heather, come here and take my shirt. Yours is messed up. I have on a sports bra. I'll look just like a woman soccer player. Let's get you dressed. Dad, why don't you settle down the horses? This is woman's work."

"You got it kid," was all Bob could get out as he grabbed his clothes and left the clearing.

Twenty minutes later, Sally led Heather out of the clearing to the bridle path. Heather could not look at Bob and turned her back to him.

Bob's heart went out to her. "Heather, please forgive me. I pushed you too hard. You weren't ready for what I demanded. This is my fault. Please forgive me."

Heather turned to Bob with wide eyes. "You mean you still like me after I turned into some kind of possessed demon? You don't want to throw me out of your house? You don't want to keep your daughter away from me?"

"Heather, all of us have had some kind of problem in our life. I will not walk away from you while you work out your problem. There are certain things I will not do until I know I won't hurt you, but I don't believe you're a danger to my daughter. In fact, I think you two may be able to help each other."

"Let's get back to the barn", chipped in Sally. "I'M STARVING! Lunch. I mean that's what I'm talking about! I could eat a cow pile."

Heather and Bob looked at Sally and both turned just a little green around the mouth.

Sally laughed. "That's a fried pastry I got at last year's state fair down in Columbus."

"Oh."

Someplace in Colorado, several years ago

"Daddy, do I really have to take my clothes off to get a spanking?" the small girl asked in fear. Her blond curls were being held by the man's giant hand. He forced her to face him.

"Yes, you were evil, child, and I cannot get to your soul except through your skin. You must be totally bare to be cleansed by the whip."

"But Daddy, why do you have to be without clothes?"

"It is so I can share my goodness with you. When I enter you as I am spanking, my goodness enters your body as your evil escapes. If I did not share my goodness with you, the evil would come right back and I would have to spank you again. Do you understand?"

The small girl looked at her father's massive penis and whined, "You are so big, Daddy, it really hurts when you put that in me."

"That is because you are so evil that the evil in your body fights to keep my goodness out. You poor child, you are feeling the fight between me and the devil. That is why it hurts. All wars cause pain. It hurts me to know you are in pain."

"Do all fathers help their daughters like you do me?"

"No, that is why we must not tell anyone about what we do to purify your soul. The devil would use this to kill me and you. He hates goodness."

"Daddy, I didn't mean to be evil, I'll never do it again. Please don't purify me for this. I won't wear evil things again. It was so hot, I did not think that if I uncovered my hair that anyone would see it."

"Woman is an abomination to God. When you uncovered your hair in God's sight, you offended him. The Devil made you do it. Now I must chase the Devil out of you for your own good."

"But Daddy..."

"Don't argue with me again, child! Now come here and kiss the instrument of your purification. Put it in your mouth and suck on it!"

"No, Daddy, don't make me do that."

"You little slut, you want to be evil. I knew you and Heather were just like your mother, the evil bitch." The man grabbed the little girl and positioned her above a penis that was almost as large as her arm. "You need purification, and you need it now. You are so lucky to have a loving father like me to purify your soul."

The man twisted the small girl's nipples until she screamed. He then bent her over his lap and took a whip and brought it down on her naked butt. He repeated the process until the poor girl was screaming and sobbing. He then put a hand on each side of the girl and lifted her above his rock hard penis.

As he started to lower the screaming child onto his penis, the basement door burst open, and four policemen rushed into the room. The first policeman pulled the screaming little girl out of her father's hands and pulled her to his chest, hiding her face from the horror around her. The other 3 pinned the now hysterical man to the ground and put handcuffs on his wrists and manacles on his ankles.

Following the policemen was a female social worker. She took the little girl in her arms and covered her with a blanket and gently stroked her shoulders to further distract her from the commotion in the room.

"Sugar, it's going to be OK," said the social worker.

Current time, outside Akron

"Cindy. Cindy wake up." Suddenly, the voice deepened.

The social worker turned into a man standing over her and Cindy screamed out, "No Daddy! Don't hurt me!"

"Cindy, wake up. You are having a bad dream. It's Paul, Sweetheart. Come on Baby, wake up, you're scaring me."

"NO! Don't hurt me, Daddy!" she cried. Then she opened her eyes and saw a very scared and pale Paul standing over her. "Oh my God! Paul! Paul, hold me. Please hold me."

"Baby, what's wrong?" He pulled her to his chest and stroked her head.

"It's an old nightmare I used to have as a kid. I don't even know if it was true. I haven't had that one in over 10 years. It cost the State of Colorado a ton of money to get rid of it. I don't know what brought it back."

"Would it help to talk it out?"

"Not right now, Paul, but it is something we need to talk about before you get too serious about me. I just need to gather the strength to go through it again."

"Too late for you to warn me off, I've fallen for you hook, line, and sinker. Take your time. When you want to talk, I'll be here. Now, try to get some sleep. It has been a long couple of nights."

Paul was setting on the edge of the pool when he heard footsteps behind him. "Hey Mom, what's up?"

Paul turned to look at his mother and took a deep breath. She was wearing the tiniest swimsuit he had ever seen. The white splotches of her top only covered her nipples, and if Michelle had not shaved her crotch, her hair would have shown. The only thing that was firmly covered was her clit. Even her pussy lips were threatening to fall out.

"I just thought I would sneak out and swim a little. Want to join me?"

"Sure, can we talk while we swim?"

"Sure, Honey, something wrong?"

"Well, yes and no. What do you think of Cindy and Heather?"

Michelle set next to Paul and put her arm around his shoulder. "I think I should be careful how I answer that. I can see what you think of them. Do you want me to be frank?"

"Yes," Paul whispered.

"Good. I like those girls. They seem to be open but they're also in trouble. I am very concerned about how you have really fallen for Cindy and Bob has fallen for Heather in such a short time. You don't even know them. You don't know what kind of baggage they are carrying. You really don't know that the divorce court didn't make a good call on Heather."

"I know, Mom, but you, also, offered them our protection and help."

"Yes, Baby, but I did not offer them my sons. You know mothers worry about their kids. I'm very optimistic about your relationship with Cindy, but I also want to be careful when it comes to you. You're a grown man, and I'll support what ever decision you make."

"Thanks, Mom. I wish I knew how to help them get past their problems. I'm afraid I've totally and completely fallen in love with Cindy."

"I know. Do me a favor, Paul."

"Sure, Mom. What is it?"

"Don't make your arrangement with Cindy official for a while. Don't get married until you've had a chance to get to know each other better."

"Is my mother asking me to live in sin?"

"You know, you can be crude sometimes. I have no idea where you learned it. Let's swim."

With that, she pushed him into the pool and dived in after him. Paul rose to the surface sputtering water. "Mom, I am going to get even for that!"

"You have to catch me first slowpoke." With a powerful backstroke, Michelle pulled away from Paul and rolled into a steady crawl as she started her laps.

Paul dove after her and waited for her to make her turn at the end of the pool. As Michelle turned, she ran into Paul's arms. "Got ya!" he called out. "I may not be as fast as you, but I'm sneaky."

"That you are, Paul." Her swimsuit had become transparent at the point she hit the water, and what little that was covered, was no longer hidden.

She surprised him by taking him in her arms and kissing his lips. She pulled his body to her, and wrapped her legs around his middle. Her kiss slowly transformed into a French kiss. Their tongues danced together and took Paul's breath away.

She rubbed her breasts against his chest, and rotated her mound against his hardening member.

"Mom, what are we doing?"

"Paul, I want you to know that what Mitchell said yesterday about you having me whenever you want is true. I also want you to know that it is OK with Mitchell if we do get together. Our relationship is solid."

"Mom, I'm flattered that you would want me in the way you do. We may get together some day, but we have to take care of a lot of problems before then. You are the most desirable woman I have ever met in my life, but right now the idea of making love to you is a little over the top.

To emphasize his point, he started to rub his mother's ass cheeks. In response Michelle reached between them and started stroking the bulge in his swim trunks. "Well, did I do this to you? It's good to know you really mean it when you say I'm desirable. Thank you son." She then unwrapped herself from him and looked up.

Jen was staring at them. "I'll be damned, maybe there's hope for me yet. Mom, I want seconds when you are through with him."

"You've been pretty busy with Jack here lately, don't bite off more than you can chew," Michelle quipped.

"Mama Dearest, I don't bite. Jack is a challenge, but I can suck as much as you can, Mom. You have a lot of man in Mitchell, so we could share Paul. What do you think?"

"I like it a lot, but Paul is not as willing as we are. I do not know where he got so prudish."

"Ladies, would you like to act civilized sometime this weekend?"

Jen looked at her brother and stuck out her tongue. "Don't act so smug. You can be replaced with an over-sized dildo, Baby Brother."

Just then, they heard the golf cart coming up the path from Jerry's stables. Jen turned to look. "Damn it, Sally, I told you that was a sports bra. You should be wearing a shirt over it. Bob, don't you have enough sense to not let her run around in her underwear?"

Michelle looked at the same scene, but saw something else. "Bob, what's wrong with Heather? She looks like she's in bad shape."

"Just a little accident, she'll be OK," replied Bob. "Sally, why don't you take Heather to the kitchen and fix her something to eat, but don't spoil your dinner."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.