Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Outside Akron, OH

Heather gradually came out of the haze that clouded her mind. Then panic struck. "Where am I," she said out loud. Then forgotten details started to return. The last thing she remembered was waking up with the world's worst headache. That seemed to be gone, but she still felt very weak, as if she had been drugged. She knew she was in a strange house, and that Cindy said that everything was OK. She remembered the conversation she had with Paul and Cindy this morning; at least she thought it was this morning. Had she really done all that they said she had? Had she really been about to become the centerpiece for a biker gangbang? No, definitely not.

Heather slowly got out of bed and noticed the clothes she had on. Where had this tight fitting exercise outfit come from? As she slowly made her way to the toilet, she noticed a clear plastic bag with the dress she had borrowed from Cindy to go out the day of the divorce. The white was streaked with some horrible stain. It was most likely ruined. "Well, maybe I did get a little drunk, but did I do the rest of that stuff?" Even though she tried to tell herself she had not, something told her she had.

As she reentered the room, she heard laughing from the pool area through the open bedroom window. She slowly traversed the stairs, and very gingerly made her way to the pool.

Standing at the steps to the diving board was a young girl in a silky white one-piece bathing suite. She was about 5'4" with shoulder length brown hair. The young girl placed a foot on the first step to the board, thrust out her quickly developing chest, and gave a sultry look to the man setting in the lounge chair. "You know how to whistle, don't you? Just put your lips together and blow." The voice was right out of a Bogie movie.

The girl then did a slow walk with exaggerated hip movements to the end of the diving board, turned to again look at the man in the chair, and fell sideways into the pool. She came to the edge of the pool, pushed up on the edge, and brought her legs out in one motion.

The cold water had hardened the nipples on her young breasts so that they were fully highlighted through the wet suit. The suit seemed to evaporate into an invisible second skin and showed every curve on her body. The slit between her legs and her backside were fully highlighted and visible. She looked as if someone had just made her body nude.

"See, Daddy, I can so be sexy. Just because I'm twelve doesn't mean I'm a kid. Look, I got tits and ass! At school, Jerry Barton said I was the sexiest woman he ever saw, and he is a junior. He said I should be in Playboy. He even offered to take the pictures to send to them."

"Mr. Barton's parents and I are going to have a little discussion about the way he should be talking to my 12-year-old daughter. By the way, young lady, where in hell did you get that suit?"

"Aunt Jen said I could pick out any swim suit in her shop. I knew she would not let me have this one, so when she got a phone call, I picked this one and left and Jackie put it in a bag for me. Cool, don't you think?"

"You are too young for that material. Looks like I am going to have to talk to Jackie too. You take that thing off this minute."

"What ever you say Father Dearest!" Before her stunned father could say anything, she reached up and grabbed the top of the suit and pulled it to her waist, and was in the process of pulling it the rest of the way off when she noticed Heather. The young tease turned a beet red, quickly pulled the suit up, and grabbed a large towel to wrap around her shoulders.

Heather stammered, "I'm sorry to startle you, I heard your laughter, and came out to see what was going on. Please excuse me, but I have not heard children playing and laughing in a long time." Heather saw that look pass over the young girl that women get when they have been insulted and tried to recover. "I did not realize that it was a grown man and woman enjoying themselves."

The young girl visibly relaxed, but her father said, "Don't encourage her, I am having problems enough with a 12 year old in an 25-year-old body. She thinks boobs relate to maturity."

"I'm Sally. This is my stuffy father, Bob, and it is my job to find a suitable woman for him. Thank you for coming to this interview. Now, what's your name and body measurements? My dad likes big tits. Looks like you might just squeak through on that criteria."

"Sally, cut that out! You are not your Aunt Jen. You are not grown up, and statements like those prove it. I want you to apologize to... What is your name, and is there something I can help you with?"

"Heather. My sister and I are staying with Paul until I can get my act together. I just went through a nasty divorce, and lost everything I had. Paul was kind enough to offer help. I think my sister accepted it."

"Paul's my real hunk of an uncle," said the young side of Sally. "We came over to use his pool for the whole week. Are you going to be here for tomorrow's cook out? Do you swim? I'm sorry if I upset you, but Dad has really been bummed out since my mom left him. So, someone has to look out for him. I can cook and clean for him when I'm around, but he won't let me do the sex thing with him. I want to, but he just won't listen."

"Sally, I am going to ground you for the rest of your life!"

"You can't do that, you can only ground me for the rest of the summer. I go back to Mother when school starts. If you do anything, she will undo it. I heard you tell Uncle Paul that last week. So, there."

"Sally, go upstairs and change into another swim suit. It had better not be one that disappears when it gets wet. You have not gotten a paddling since you were 4 years old, but that can change. Go!"

"You are a mean father. I don't know if I like you anymore."

'Then learn to fear me, Hot Dog. GO NOW!"

Sally scampered away into the house.

Bob held out his hand to Heather. "Sorry about my kid, Sally the brat, but she can be lovable at times. I'm Bob Brown, and I really am Paul's brother."

"I'm Heather, and I'm still not sure how I got here. I hope you don't mind interrupting the time with your daughter."

"No, I have her for the summer, and she did have to change that swim suit." Bob looked at Heather and could see the confusion and fear in her face. "Sally will be back in a minute. Do you want something to drink? We have beer, wine, mixed drinks, pop, bottled water, fruit juice, or coffee.

"Paul gave me something before he left, he called it his hang over cure. Do you know what it was? It was really good."

"Ah yes, that would have been a Bloody Mary. I can fix one of those."

"I don't ever want to see alcohol again."

"OK, I can make one called a Virgin Mary. It has no hooch in it at all. How about that?"

"That would be great."

As Bob started mixing the drinks, Heather studied him. Bob was about 6'2" with solid shoulders and arms. In his swim trunks, he looked as if he were ready to enter an iron man competition. His short light brown hair was blended into his body's deep tan, and his rock hard face was softened by deep green eyes that seemed to reach into the deepest part of Heather and say 'I am a nice guy. Is there a way to make your day brighter.' She was smitten.

Bob turned and smiled. Before Heather could turn away from her exam of Bob, she was caught and didn't care. "You look a lot like your brother."

"No, that's not true. He is lucky enough to look like me. I'm the oldest you see."

"Yes, I know what you mean. I am older than my sister by about an hour, and she is a real burden at times."

"Twins. Is she as good-looking as you are, or has she grown fat and useless?

Heather started to laugh for the first time in a long time. "Oh, she is as big as a horse, and just as dumb. I almost never tell anyone I even know her, much less let them know she is my twin. I am so ashamed."

Bob was getting in the swing of things now, and could sense the lighthearted banter was pulling Heather out of some deep hole she had fallen into. "I know how rough it can be. I have an ugly sister too. I remember as a kid stealing the bone from around her neck when she made me mad."

Heather looked confused. "Bone?"

"Oh, yes we had to tie a bone around her neck to get the dogs to play with her. I used to steal the bone when I got mad at her so that no one would play with her. She is still ugly."

"She is NOT! My Aunt Jen is the most beautiful woman in the world, and next to me the sexiest." Sally danced between Heather and Bob and turned to Heather. "You should see the clothes she wears. They are sooooo great. She makes most of them you know. This suit is hers. She made it herself. She said I could have it when I grow up. I'm grown up now, so she won't mind that I took it."

"Sally, where is the rest of that swimming suit?" Bob looked at his daughter in horror. Sally was wearing what looked like two narrow strips of red micro weave cloth that tied behind her neck and less than covered her breasts and crotch. The back of the suit was almost a thong, but was really a small rope running up her back to tie into the front strips.

Sally had taken the time to tie her hair in a way that showed a beautiful face that had been enhanced by a tasteful amount of makeup. Heather's mind went into shock. 'This is a 12-year-old girl?' she thought. 'She looks like she's 25. Poor Bob.'

"Oh, Daddy, you are so stuffy. You told me to get into a suit that does not disappear when it gets wet. This is the only other women's suit in the house. When does Uncle Paul get back? He knows how sexy I am. He tells me all the time."

"That suit doesn't have to get wet to disappear. It is almost nonexistent now. Sally, that was when you were 5 years old. He wasn't serious."

"Was so!"

"Well, what do we have here? Sally, where are your clothes? Why aren't you wearing that pre-teen suit Jen made for you?"

"GRANDMA! GRANDPA!"

Heather turned to the new voices, and started shaking and slinking back into her chair. Before her was the blackest man she had ever seen. The man stood 6'6" with a barrel for a chest, and a funnel for a waist. His tight fitting swim trunks did little to hide his upper legs and lower stomach. The trunks also provided a hint at his private assets. She had never seen so many muscles on a single man before. He looked like he could fit into the Cleveland Browns football team's front line. What Heather did not see was the look of hurt that ran through his eyes when he noticed Heather's reaction to his color.

A pleasing deep rich English accent followed his large well-manicured hand as he extended it for a handshake. "Hello, I am Mitchell, and this is my wife Michelle."

Heather forced the years of her former husband's bigoted teachings to the background and accepted his hand. "My name is Heather. My sister and I are Paul's guests."

As she removed her hand from Mitchell's strong yet very gentle handshake, she turned to the beautiful 5'10" redhead. Michelle was one of those ageless women who turned men's heads even after 55 years of age. Her body was a classic form of slender hips, smaller waist below a well-endowed chest. The single piece black bathing suit plunged deep in the front and defied the laws of gravity by staying up without a neck strap or other means of visible support.

Her slightly tanned skin showed a hint of sunburn that indicated she was just beginning to work on that much sought after tan. Michelle's refined voice spoke as if from a Lauren Bacall movie. "I am Paul's mother. Are you from around here?"

"I am, but my twin sister is from Denver. I was recently made homeless and Paul offered to help me until I could get back on my feet."

Michelle could not help herself. After all, a mother is a mother, and her baby is never big enough to take care of himself. She pushed on, asking questions only a mother would be comfortable with. "How did you become homeless?"

"I caught my husband having sex with another man and took him to court. He and his boyfriend made up a story about my wicked ways and turned the tables on me. They threw me out of my home, took away my son, and are making me pay child support and alimony."

"Wow, who the hell was your husband?"

"William Burton."

Michelle's entire being transformed into suppressed anger and hatred. Heather had never seen such a transformation in another human being and became afraid. She sunk back into her chair, and started shaking again.

Michelle's voice was low and menacing then started to rise in speed and volume. "William Burton, that low-life good for nothing son of a bitch! If there is anything this family can do to help you defeat that evil monster; you only have to ask. Do you have money? Do you have a lawyer? Paul has taken care of your room and board. You stay as long as necessary. Days, weeks, months, even years, you do not have to worry about that. You are under the protection of the Brown and Lawson families from this point on."

Heather could only set there with her mouth open. Her fear turned to amazement and confusion. "I don't understand, why are you doing this?"

Michelle slowed down enough to again look at Heather. She had been so upset at the mention of Bill Burton's name that she did not notice the effect she was having on Heather. "Oh, I'm sorry to upset you honey. Let me explain.

"When my first husband was killed in a house fire, Bill Burton made a statement from the pulpit of his TV show that my husband Robert Brown was going to go to hell for throwing his life away on some drugged out Nigger.

"He saved a 5 month old black girl and went back into a house fire to try to find her twin brother. While he was in the house, a beam fell and knocked him out. They couldn't find his body fast enough to save him, but he had managed to form a pocket with his body that saved the baby. The mother was two blocks away. She had passed out from an accidental prescription drug overdose."

"Oh my God! That was your family! I'm so sorry about what Bill said. It was horrible. That's when Bill and I started having marital problems. We had a big fight about what he had done on TV, and he never forgave my disloyalty. You see, if you didn't agree with Bill, you were against him. It festered under the surface for the last five years until it blew up two months ago when I found him with his music director."

Sally was ashen when she asked in disbelief, "Is Grandpa in Hell?"

Heather quickly turned to her. "No, sweetheart, your grandpa was a hero. He's with God. In fact, there's a special place in heaven for people like your grandpa, who give their lives for others. It's the same place the saints stay. What my husband said was the ravings of a madman."

"I knew this lady had class when I first ogled her coming out of the house." Bob was starring at Heather with open admiration. "Paul has good taste in broads."

"Bob, quit acting like some redneck from the boonies," Michelle admonished. "If I hear you refer to women as broads one more time, I will take you out of my will."

"No, Grandma, don't leave like Grandpa." The discussion and all the baggage that came out of it was affecting Sally to the point she was no longer trying to be the beautiful heartbreaker. She became the little girl she really was.

"Sally, I'm going to be around for a long time. I was teasing your father. I did not mean to upset you. Mitchell will not let anything happen to me, right?"

Mitchell walked over to Sally, picked her up and sat down with her on his lap. Her almost nude body made a stark contrast against his bare black chest. "Listen to me young lady. Nothing will ever harm your grandma when I am around. She is worth more to me than life itself. You know what? So are you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.