Lady's Last Dance - Cover

Lady's Last Dance

Copyright© 2007 by Ronbry

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Paul Brown's mind has made him a very rich man. Paul Brown's generous nature made him a very popular person. Will his mind and friends be enough to avert tragedy? This story will get dark and graphic at times, but this is the way the story wanted to be written. There are codes here I don't like (MM & BDSM), but were necessary to the story

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Late Morning, Akron

The shop was only a short drive from the motel. When Paul and Cindy walked through the door, a thin beautiful woman ran across the sales floor and jumped into Paul's arms. Cindy was taken with the woman's beauty. Lush brown hair fell half way down her narrow back and framed a long narrow face. The woman's pronounced cheekbones protruded below chocolate colored eyes in a way that shouted runway model. Her dark features were offset by a startling white complexion. Her carefully applied makeup was heavy but tasteful and enhanced her natural beauty.

"Paul, you good for nothing jerk, where in the hell have you been?" She squealed as she reached between his legs and rubbed his crotch. "Oh, my big boy is still there I see."

"Sis, get off of me," complained Paul half heartedly. "We are in the presence of a lady. A lady, by the way, who needs to buy a whole bunch of clothes for two people. I told her your shop is one step below the Salvation Army Thrift Store, but she feels sorry for you and thinks you need the business."

"Thrift Store? You asshole, put me down. I don't ever want to talk to you again." The woman turned to Cindy and extended her hand. "I am Jen. This big jerk is my little brother."

"Hi, I'm Cindy. My room was broken into last night, and all my clothes were ruined. I am on a budget and need to replace as much as possible with as little cost as possible."

"Lady, you are in the wrong place if you are looking for cheap," Jen said in a huff. Just then she noticed Paul pointing to himself and shaking his head trying to get Jen's attention.

"Jen, Cindy is a friend of mine. She and her sister are in trouble and staying at my place for a while until they can figure out how to proceed. They both lost all their clothes to vandals. We need to help them out as much as we can." Paul reached around Cindy's shoulder and gave her a hug to emphasize his point.

Jen raised her eyes at the gesture and continued, "But, we do have a sale, and since you have had a pretty rotten deal, I am sure we can work out some extra discounts. Let's get started with the basics. Do you need underwear? Does your sister wear the same size as you? What is the range of activities you are planning? Your color is blue, and you have a good body or my brother wouldn't be bothering with you."

"JEN, cut that out. Why do you make that shit up?"

"Aw, come on Paul, I'm not going to make any money on this deal, so at least let me have some fun. Cindy, you do know I am kidding, don't you?"

Cindy squirmed a little, and replied, "I'm sorry, I am still in a state of shock. I just can't afford to set up Heather and replace everything I had here."

The questions went on as Jen took Cindy through each department in the store. "Most homeowners or renters insurance policies will cover much of a loss of this nature," Jen explained to Cindy, "so you may not be in as big a hole as you fear. I have done this for other types of disasters."

Paul broke into the conversation. "Cindy, I was going to ask you if you and Heather would go with me to a couple of charity functions this week. They would be business expenses, so my company would pay for the clothes. Would that be OK?"

"Oh Paul, we would love to go with you. What do we wear?"

Paul took command. "Jen one's for Habitat for Humanity, and the other is for the Youth Club. Think you can come up with four gowns and accessories in this short of time, or would that drain you of too much of the little class you have?"

"Baby, if you are paying for this, I can have them with bells on. Come on, Cindy. Let's get to the fitting room. You, man, go across the street and get two new tuxes to go with my brilliant creations. Make them expensive, because the gowns will be."

"Robber Baron!"

"Cheapskate!"

"Sis, I don't know why I put up with you, you little fart!" At that, Jen started laughing.

She calmed down enough to get out, "Get out of here before I send my dogs after you."

"What dogs?"

"Oh, you didn't see our new stock room girls. If you did, you wouldn't ask that question. So get out of here for one hour. When you come back, bring your checkbook. You are going to need it."

After Paul left the shop, Jen grabbed Cindy's hand. "Come on, let's have some fun. By the way, next time Paul gives you clothes, make him give you something better than my old garden clothes. What do you think of my little brother? I am very nosy and very protective of him."

"I like Paul, but I am not sure how to take him. I have never met anyone with such strong principles. A guy tried to kill him last night, and Paul offered the guy and his wife a job and paid his hospital bills. Is he always like that?"

"Let me tell you three things about my little brother. One, if he makes a statement of principle or gives his word, he lives by it. Two, he is the best-hearted and most honest man I have ever met in my life. And three, he is very protective of family and friends. Oh, I almost forgot the most important thing about Paul. He is hung like a horse. I don't know if you have had the opportunity to find this out, but from the way you two look at each other, it won't be long before you know."

Cindy was a little shaken by the last comment. "H... h... how do you, uh..."

"Oh, Saint Paul would never have sex with his sister if that is what you are worried about. His principles would never allow that. Me, I would jump into bed with him in a second. Incest be damned. Our family, including Paul, does not have hang ups about nudity. When there are no children around, we often go skinny dipping in Paul's pool or whirlpool. When you are as horny as I am, you tend to notice the best pecker in the state of Ohio."

Cindy remembered the previous night, and the wistful words came out, 'I know what you mean. My God he is awesome."

Jen playfully looked at Cindy. "Wow, that didn't take long, did it?"

"I don't know what happened. I have never been picked up like this before. I just don't go around jumping in bed with the first good looking guy I see." Cindy then proceeded to tell Jen about everything that had occurred up to the time she and Paul had walked through Jen's shop door. She told her about Heather's problem with Brother Bill, how Paul got into a fight to save the twins' honor, how Heather had repaid Paul by trying to ruin his car, the lovemaking, her job problems at the accounting firm in Denver, and anything else that came to mind.

Jen soaked every bit of it up. Jen was by nature an easy person to talk to, but this time she had a little extra interest in what was being said. She was trying to make up her mind if Cindy was a gold digger after Paul's money, or if she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. She decided it was the latter, until proven otherwise. She liked this girl.

"Let's go to my studio. I have some new stuff I am trying out, and you can be my guinea pig. You help me out, and I will let you have some basics in return. Sound good?"

"What do you mean?"

"I design most of the clothes I sell. Swimsuits, dresses, suits, casuals, and," Jen continued in a stage whisper, "intimate. I come up with new ideas of how things should fit. I engineer new clothes designs."

"How fascinating," replied Cindy with enthusiasm. "That really sounds like fun."

"It is fun." Jen could feel the bonding of the sister she never had. "The only problem is that I have to test the designs to make sure they hold up to actual use. I have no tits at all. It is embarrassing that my 12-year-old niece has a better figure than I do. What works on my flat little girl chest, may not work on a real woman like you."

"Don't say that," Cindy came back. "You are a beautiful woman. You look like a runway model. I think your body is perfect. I bet the men do too."

"That may be true, but Playboy would never be after me to do a layout. That equipment, my dear, is what you carry. If my stuff works on you, I know that it will work with full figures anywhere. Boy, are you stacked!"

Cindy was not sure how this conversation got started, or if she was in the presence of a sexual preference of which she was not interested. Jen noticed the warning signs in Cindy's face. "That is a professional opinion, and I will not charge you for that analysis."

The ice was broken, and they both laughed.

"Let's get started with underwear. What size? Let's see 36D, 36 hips, 23 waist. Right?"

"How did you guess?"

"Told you I was a pro. In clothing only; as a hooker, I am only an amateur."

The mixing and matching of clothes and the fitting of Jen's experiments continued for over three hours. For the last hour, Paul was in the back shipping room getting acquainted with Jen's new dog ugly shipping girls. In reality, every employee of 'Jen's Shop' looked as if they were finalists in major beauty contests. Shops for the beautiful people only hired beautiful people.

After a while, Paul began to lose patience and went to Jen's studio to check on the girls. As he opened the door and entered, his eyes opened wide, and his mouth spread into a wide smile. "Wow! Jen, did I ever tell you I like your taste in clothes?" Before him, two totally nude women were pulling on matching teddies.

Out of reflex, a pair of scissors came flying at Paul's face. He moved aside just in time as they stuck in the wall behind his head. "Out of here you pervert, before they have to call you stubby. This is woman's work. We will be done in 10 minutes. Go to the men's waiting area and learn how to tie fishing flies."

True to her words, 10 minutes later, Cindy came out of the office dressed in a dark blue pair of canvas short shorts and a white cotton button blouse with a high turned up collar. The deep vee on the front of the blouse showed enough cleavage to turn heads, but not enough to look cheap. On her feet were a pair of white sandals with a 2-inch heel. The straps on the sandals were narrow ropes that matched the belt on the shorts and the choker around her neck.

Jen followed Cindy with a look of pure satisfaction. "Oh my God, a real live Barbie doll. Who said women don't look that good. What do you think, little brother?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.