The Angel Next Door - Cover

The Angel Next Door

Copyright© 2007 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Vicky Bali is a nice and gregarious Canadian girl, so it's not surprising that her neighbor would fall for her. What is shocking is what kind of secrets he has to tell the teenage girl who loves him back and wants him to take her cherry. Will the virgin next door and the lecherous American expatriate be compatible?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   Workplace   Transformation   Nudism  

“So, first things first. We’ve dealt with Prissy’s issues and allowed you guys to join us, but next on the agenda is to sort out for sure whether Prissy is gay, bi, pansexual, or queer. We know that she is not straight, but Robert, I want you to read her mind and find out what she really is. That will let us know our next step here,” Azrael ordered Robert, who quickly scanned Prissy’s mind with his angelic powers, which he hadn’t used that much in the past few years that way.

“You can read minds?” Vicky asked him with surprise, her mother curious as well, and frankly both of them rather aroused by the fact.

“That I can. I just don’t do it all the time, but yes, as an angel, I can read any mortal mind easily. Angels, demons, and Gods are another matter,” Robert replied as he finished reading Prissy’s mind and then told Azrael, “She’s a flat-out, wholehearted lesbian, this one. Not a touch of hetero to her. Not merely queer or bi like Monica here.”

“Alright, then. Prissy, you have a choice to make, in that case. You can remain a lesbian, in which case, I will simply grow a cock again and impregnate you myself, or you can change to another orientation and let the men have you. Which shall it be, and bear in mind that either way, you’ll be an angel, because I’m transforming all of you into that. Even the succubus Meredith, as I have reconsidered and decided that as an angel, she can be of more use to our cause if the town is invaded. So, which is it?” Azrael asked the Sunday School teacher.

“Keep me lesbian, please. I have no desire to bed a man, not at all. I can be a lesbian angel, then? That’s possible?” Prissy asked Azrael, who nodded and touched her flesh again, transfiguring her in the very presence of others into a celestial being.

“There, you’re not only an angel, but a rather charming one, I dare say. Many men will desire you, but only women may have you. The catch is that you’ll still need to procreate, for which cause the lucky woman will grow a cock every time. In this case, me,” Azrael spoke, as several in the audience took video with their smartphones of wings appearing on Prissy’s naked back, somehow capturing the emergence of her new, Pre-Raphaelite sort of beauty.

Azrael then bent Prissy over the communion table, slipped her fingers into her new, angelic twat, and prepared her for the cock that grow out again from between her thighs. Pretty soon, she was deep inside her latest companion, bringing her (and herself) considerable pleasure as she fucked her good and hard. It was glorious and it was caught on live feed, for all of the world to see, in a video sure to go viral, as the congregants shared it with everyone that they knew. Azrael didn’t mind at all. This was an excellent way to declare war on her former master, Jehovah, by fucking an angel this way and impregnating her before the eyes of the world.

“Robert, don’t be idle, my dear. You deserve my thanks for discovering what she really is. Plus, you’ve been very helpful to me in general here. Pick your partner or partners for the next action, which is yours. Do as you please with them,” Azrael directed her archangel, who was only too happy to tap Roksana and Ariel for his desired threesome.

As sure as Robert selected both girls, Azrael touched them both with her grace through a gust of wind each that caused wings to grow out from their flesh on their backs, transfiguring them into angels as well. Thanks to his own, increased powers, Robert was able to keep it up very well, pumping in and out of both ladies, back and forth, much to their delight and satisfaction. The new lady angels moaned, screamed in an otherworldly tongue now, and flapped their wings, just as Prissy did while Robert fucked them good and hard. While the whole world watched in fascination, an archangel had his way with a cherub and a seraph, back and forth with their celestial juices on his now freakish cock.

Robert had to admit to himself that the sight of those lovely buttocks beneath him as he entered both ladies constantly, especially when accentuated by those wings, was a marvelous and truly stimulating view. The fact that both women obviously enjoyed it when he fucked them, too, didn’t hurt, nor did the juices that made them slippery as well as smooth inside with each stroke, nor their hip action as they met his every thrust with desperate lust. Ariel couldn’t hold back from creaming herself, nor could Roksana, who delighted in being taken like that from behind. Both girls wanted many more years of this, of being taken hard from the back, especially bent over something, as they were over the piano now.

“Who else, Robert?” Azrael asked him as they continued to plow their new partners.

“Well, I think that you deserve a threesome, too, so Prasong, fuck the Goddess in the ass while she plunders Prissy. Do her justice, of course. No soft or gentle stuff right now. Sodomize her as well as she wants it, which I can tell that she does,” Robert correctly guessed his Goddess’s mood, as she spread her own cheeks apart with her mind to invite Prasong to use her bottom.

“Oh, damn, her arse feels wonderful!” Prasong, while his wife Trudy openly jilled herself off in voyeuristic pleasure, her jealousy giving way more to envy and arousal as she watched her husband bugger a deity.

“Honey, fuck me in the ass next, please! I want it straight from the Goddess’s butt!” Trudy declared.

“Sounds like you need a good fucking now, missy! Wendell, screw your sister-in-law and do it hard! Show her no mercy! Right there over that pew!” Robert commanded Wendell, who hesitated for a second until Azrael used her divine powers to make him slap his own right hand with his own left hand.

“When Robert tells you to do something, mister, do it! After me, he’s in charge! Second only to me! You’re all going to be angels, and he’s an archangel, so he’s the boss!” Azrael barked at Wendell, who took the hint and let himself do what his dick already wanted to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.