The Angel Next Door
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by Col. Jack Harrison

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Vicky Bali is a nice and gregarious Canadian girl, so it's not surprising that her neighbor would fall for her. What is shocking is what kind of secrets he has to tell the teenage girl who loves him back and wants him to take her cherry. Will the virgin next door and the lecherous American expatriate be compatible?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   Workplace   Transformation   Nudism  

Robert, the four other angels, and Azrael were all busy watching the slumber of the mortals when they heard a voice say, “I see that Caroline has moved on without me. That’s for the best, as much as it hurts.”

“Andrew Dexter? Is that you?” Robert asked the apparition, who certainly looked like Caroline’s deceased husband’s ghost.

“It is I. I would crack a joke about you looking like you’ve seen a ghost, but my mood isn’t particularly jovial right now. I was carved up and eaten by a God. That doesn’t exactly make me a happy camper. That, and for three years of marriage, we had our share of problems, but I thought that we were mostly satisfied and compatible. Yet, she was happier with that monster, that vile, revolting creature, that so-called God, than she ever was with me, and I had to watch it, helplessly, for months! I think that she rejoiced when she thought that I had left her, except that she missed the sex. This has been Hell on Earth for me! It didn’t even occur to her that he wasn’t me! She couldn’t even sense anything wrong!” Andrew’s ghost ranted, truly jealous and upset.

“Not true, Andrew,” Caroline’s words made it clear that she awoke, “I noticed that he was more aggressive, but I thought that was perhaps a sign of better confidence, and I honestly thought that this was a good thing. You were always so ... unsure of yourself, uncomfortable in your own skin. At first, the shyness and anxiety were charming, and frankly, you were always so sweet, but ... damn it, Andrew, sometimes a woman just needs to be fucked good and hard! So, your dick was smaller! Get over it! I’m sorry, that was wrong. I shouldn’t be venting at a ghost, especially my husband’s ghost.

“Look, I was tired of a lot of it, and ironically at the point of leaving you when you were slain. It was a start, at least in the bedroom department, and it made me pause long enough that I never filed for separation or divorce or anything. It covered a lot of the issues that I had with you, at least, even if he was every bit as jealous as you were. Of course, that jealousy only further had me convinced that he was you, but, yes, there were things that were ... odd at times.

“For instance, there were moments that I was sure that you were cheating on me, but I couldn’t prove it. The old Andrew wouldn’t have cheated on me. The old Andrew wouldn’t have dared. I didn’t like that double standard, but I was pretty happy with a lot of other things. Of course, he wasn’t always as sweet or gentle, though he had clearly absorbed enough of your knowledge to try it. Again, I don’t mean to hurt you, but that was an improvement. I didn’t need to be handled with kid gloves. I’m not saying to rape and abuse me, but one doesn’t have to be quite so ... passive and easygoing.

“Simply put, he seemed like a slightly more aggressive, more independent version of you, not so meek, mild, or co-dependent. More willing to push the envelope in bed. And frankly, while I wasn’t in love with him again, and while I still found his jealousy infuriating in some ways, I admit that I missed that version of you, the one that he played. In summary, Andrew, baby, I love you, but I fell out of love with you months before you even died! The romance really lasted maybe two out of our three years before the fires went cold, at least for me. I’m very sorry for how things happened, though, but, yes ... I am sad about your death, especially learning that you suffered so much during.

“But it’s been over for us for a while. I’m particularly sorry that what I thought was a bit of a spark returning was actually a God stealing your place in my life and my bed. I’m even sorrier that I enjoyed it, given what he did to you. I actually felt sick at learning that part. I want you to know that your murderer did suffer as he died, though, at the hands of Azrael. I also want you to have some satisfaction, however that has to happen. Whatever it takes, as long as it doesn’t involve you exacting some retribution for my innocent mistake.

“I never wronged you, not intentionally. I never betrayed you. I did hurt you at times, though, and for that I do feel more than a few regrets. I wish that I could say that I was the best of wives, but I had to learn some lessons in that department, ones that might well benefit others, though sadly not you. Just so that you know, though I had some ... interest in Robert and a few others here, I never cheated on you and the best sex that I had during our marriage, while not with you, was with someone that I thought was you. For what it’s worth, while I thought it was you, I was very happy and proud of you in that sense, honey. Learning that it wasn’t you was a real punch in the gut for me, especially finding out what happened to you as well ... and that I’m carrying his spawn.

“What I can do for you, I will, my dear husband. I might have fallen out of love with you, but I always loved and cared for you as a person. For the sake of the old times, for the sake of the love that we once had for each other, for the sake of the wrong that I did you by accident, and for the sake of the justice that you deserve, I hereby beseech the Goddess Azrael to give you another chance at the life of which you were robbed by supernatural means, if she can do that. O Goddess, please ... give Andrew another body! Let him experience life again! I might not have the same kind of love for him anymore, but I want him to have what he had taken from him by such violent and horrific means. Please!”

Andrew would have gone pale if he wasn’t already a ghost and the shock on his face was unmistakable, but Azrael smiled at Caroline’s words as well as his own surprise. She reached out with her hands and spoke in Elohic for a considerable spell before suddenly turning back to Andrew and caressing his spectral face. She then touched Caroline for a moment, after which she kissed her on the lips, and then did the same to the ghost of Andrew Dexter.

“Hear now my words, mortals. Per the petition and prayer of the mortal named Caroline Dexter, who is carrying the issue of El Behemoth in her womb, this justice has been granted to her late husband’s spirit, that of Andrew Dexter. Andrew Dexter, choose a body for yourself, but it may not be human, demonic, or divine. It can be angel or incubus, or perhaps something else. Just not human, demonic, or divine. Touch my hand and claim your flesh, disembodied phantom!” Azrael spoke in a thunderous voice as she gazed upon the widow and the ghost of her husband.

“What happens if I choose incubus? From what I know, an incubus usually belongs to a spouse, but I’m dead, so I have no spouse. It sounds ideal, otherwise, though. I have missed on so much in life, but being incubus would let me forget my suffering and experience pleasure at last, without having any stress, guilt, self-doubt, fear, etc. I would no longer be timid and shy. It is only the issue of my protector that is holding me back,” the ghost inquired.

“I will let choose your master or mistress in this one case, but he or she will be obligated to look out for you, not just use you for their own gain, in case you mistrust your widow, for instance,” Azrael assured him.

“Do it, husband. Become an incubus ... but trust me and become mine. Let us have this chance to renew our vows. It’s only fitting. Our last chance at saving our marriage and my last efforts to do so, my final months with you, were stolen from us ... but we can have that back, my dear. I know what I said, that I wasn’t a great wife to you, so this isn’t about the love that we once had. This is about the love that I still feel, a mix of lust, affection, compassion, and guilt, perhaps, but still strong enough to make me want to atone, to make up to you for what has passed between us. All those months of bedding your killer, it still stings to know that.

“This is our true last chance and it will also enable you to outlive me, too. It’s only fair that you get that chance, after the way that I outlived you. Yes, I will be in charge of you, but I will also protect and look out for you, and at last, I’ll share you. How does that sound to you? Besides, you and I both know that I wore the pants in our marriage, due to your submissive nature. At least this way, you’ll get more fun out of this deal. I know that I wasn’t the only one dissatisfied in our marriage, and we should have worked on our issues better.

“Perhaps we might have, if El Behemoth hadn’t killed you. Yes, I was on the verge of leaving, as I said, but I was open to counseling even then. In fact, I had talked to a solicitor and told her that I would be willing to do the counseling if you agreed. You can ask her if you wish. Her name is Donna Kirkland. Anyway, what do you say? The Goddess can sense if I am telling you the truth, I think, can’t you, Goddess?” Caroline encouraged her late husband, as she sincerely wanted to give it another try with him.

Azrael looked closely at Caroline’s mind and realized that she was sincere, after which she read Andrew’s soul, so she told his ghost, “She’s not lying. She means it. You can do what you wish, but to be honest, I think that you’d be better off as an angel. Caroline, I understand what you’re trying to do here, but he’s not a true submissive. He just lacks confidence, and that’s why the incubus thing appeals to him now. Ten years down the road, though, and he’ll resent not being treated as your equal, which was one of the issues that would have come up in therapy.

“You were his first lover since his college sweetheart and she had crushed his self-esteem with the way that she dumped him. I honestly think that the incubus idea is a mistake. You can go with it if you wish, but I recommend making him an equal part of a quad with you, David, and Chloe, and then sharing each other equally with everyone here. Becoming an angel will give him the confidence that he needs at last.”

Caroline brushed tears from her eyes as she heard this, understanding that the Goddess was far wiser than she could ever hope to be ... This, this was the perfect solution, better than the incubus one. It also helped their mutual cause ... and it meant that she would get to bear an angelic child someday, perhaps. Best of all, she would never lose Andrew again, or fear that he was unhappy with her ... or be unhappy with him. Presumably, he would be a stronger, more assertive husband after all. Yes, yes, and he would at last have the kind of stamina and confidence that would help their sex lives as well. He would finally be the Andrew Dexter that he should be, that he wanted to be, the one who would make her proud.

“I ... agree with her. I think that the Goddess gets you better than I do or even you do, but I will do my best to treat you as you deserve. If being an angel is what works for you, become an angel. I certainly won’t object to that. This works even better than you becoming an incubus, because you and I can have a partnership, a romance, a love built on communication and trust, and because you will be free from any fear of me wronging you again. Besides, I bet that you’ll look cute in wings. Mind if I request that you wear nothing but the wings when we’re indoors, though? How about it, David, Chloe? A quad as part of the larger group?” Caroline asked the Warhams as they were awake by now.

“A quad ... that includes a fucking angel? I’ve died and gone to Heaven!” Chloe winked at Caroline and David ... and at Andrew’s ghost.

“Works for me, babe. As long as Andrew here agrees to it. I’ve never heard of a posthumous marriage proposal before. Now I have heard of everything!” David chuckled.

“Go for it, man! Trust me, becoming an angel is awesome! In fact, I recommend it for the mortals here once they get closer to old age and death, as it will reverse all of that and ... well, you get the idea,” Robert commented for his part.

“Then, do it, please! Make me an angel of yours!” Andrew’s ghost requested of the Goddess Azrael, who then touched his spectral essence and caused a massive light to surround him.

While the light lasted, it was very bright indeed, but then it dimmed to reveal a brand new body, almost human in appearance, except that it had wings and no blemishes whatsoever. Andrew’s eyes blazed red for a moment, but then took on his old color again. Caroline rushed to kiss him and she noticed just how hard he really was, so she knelt and put his celestial cock into her mouth to begin fellating him for the first time since he died. Andrew was incarnate once more, but this time as a heavenly being, an angel.

“Just for the record, Andrew, you, like John and Ellen, are seraphim. That is your angelic status or class, your function. Robert here is an archangel, of course, a level above all others. Vicky and Zoe, the latter of whom has been pregnant for some time now, I might add, are cherubim, since it suited them best. Those classes of angeloi are quite real, I assure you. I needed an archangel, anyway, didn’t I, and now I have one in Robert Sebastian.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.