The Angel Next Door - Cover

The Angel Next Door

Copyright© 2007 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Vicky Bali is a nice and gregarious Canadian girl, so it's not surprising that her neighbor would fall for her. What is shocking is what kind of secrets he has to tell the teenage girl who loves him back and wants him to take her cherry. Will the virgin next door and the lecherous American expatriate be compatible?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   Workplace   Transformation   Nudism  

Vicky Bali never imagined just how wonderful it would feel to have Robert inside her ass. He had waited until after the shower and then licked her bottom to get her off, before he finally applied the generous amount of lube necessary to prepare her virgin asshole for his dick. She felt as if she completely merged with her mature lover.

The way that the skin of Robert Sebastian's cock felt against her colon excited Vicky almost to the point of another climax. The surrender inherent in the act of taking her man in her butt finished the job. Vicky came enthusiastically right before her neighbor did. The gooey sensation of Robert's cum leaking from her asshole was a splendid feeling to Vicky. He had fucked every hole and claimed them with his seed. She was his completely now in body as well as soul.

"Damn, this was well worth the wait!" Vicky exclaimed as she kissed Robert fiercely.

"I'm glad that you think so," Robert grinned widely and kissed Vicky back with a good deal of tongue.

"So, I really get to move in with you and work with you at the pub? Wow, that's incredible! I can't wait to be with you all of the time. I just hope that you don't get tired of me," Vicky declared with her usual exuberance.

"Hey, I seriously doubt that could happen. I only hope that your mother doesn't resent me for taking her little girl and leaving her with an empty nest. She'll probably insist on you visiting her now and then," Robert commented.

"She'll be fine, but yeah, she'll want me to drop by from time to time. I think that she'll be glad that I have a good man. If not, I'll explain to her that you're really a great catch and this is what makes me happy. Mom will understand. She just wants to protect me. She'll miss me, but she knows that it will happen sooner or later," Vicky assured her new boyfriend.

"That's good to hear, because I'm quite serious about you living with me permanently and working at the pub, as you can see. Think of how great it will be for both of us. If we want to have a quickie on our break, no one will be able to stop us. I have to warn you that might happen a lot, given how much you turn me on, honey," Robert reacted with evident pleasure.

"Promise?" Vicky winked in response and then kissed her new lover again.

"If we hadn't just had a ton of sex, I would be hard right now. Just wait until I can get it up again," Robert teased his young girlfriend. He loved how great she looked, especially au natural like this. Neither of them had seen any reason to get dressed just yet.

"I'll hold you to that, lover. In the meantime, let's go back to my place and tell Mom. The sooner it's handled, the sooner I can move in with you and start our life together. Then we can get naked again and by that point, your dick should be ready for another round," Vicky suggested, thinking that delays would not prevent any tears, merely postpone them.

"Works for me," Robert grimaced, not looking forward to the possible conflict, but agreeing in principle that it was like tearing off a bandage: do it quickly and then it hurt less.

It was easy for anyone to see where Vicky got her beauty. Zoe Bali was a lighter-skinned version of the same basic design. Her eyes were blue, just like Vicky's, but a lighter shade. Her hair was sandy, where Vicky's was a very dark brown. They might be easily taken for fraternal twins, except that Zoe's face was lined with a few wrinkles that were normal for a divorced mother her age.

She had been rather pious in the recent past, but only in a traditional, Greek Orthodox manner. She wasn't a fundamentalist type at all. Even that had eased up a bit as she became more eager to attract men again. Zoe knew that Vicky would be soon away and she wanted to be more socially active after putting that on the back burner for so long. That had caused religious devotion, or at least religious morals, to become less of a factor for Mrs. Bali than before.

It shouldn't have surprised anyone, then, how Zoe reacted when her daughter came home with Robert in tow. She had secretly lusted after him for some time, but she assumed that he was gay. Doubts had crept into her mind about that assumption, but not enough for her to see him as a likely candidate to sleep with either her daughter or herself. Zoe simply viewed Robert as eye candy or forbidden fruit. She wasn't blind about her daughter's interest in Mr. Sebastian, but she thought that Vicky was in the same boat as herself in that respect: close but far away.

"Mrs. Bali," Robert smiled at Zoe, hoping to charm her a little into cooperating with his plans for Vicky, who winked at him with mischief.

"Call me Zoe. We're both adults. So is Vicky now. Can I call you Robert? I know that she does," Zoe smiled back, feeling both nervous and aroused. She could feel the wetness between her thighs. She just hoped that he didn't smell it.

"Please do. We have to talk. You might want to sit down for this," Robert warned his lover's mother.

"Alright. What is it?" Zoe started to worry a bit.

The smile on Vicky's face should have reassured Zoe, but instead it caused her hand tremor to get worse. She recognized that smile now, and it dawned on her why Vicky had that expression. It was the look of a sexually satisfied woman. Her little girl was now grown and apparently not a virgin anymore. When did that happen? The way that Vicky looked at Robert made it clear that they were lovers. They had that special form of non-verbal communication unique to a couple.

"Mom, I love Robert and he loves me back. I want to move in with him and become his business partner in the pub. I hate leaving you behind, but I need him. Robert and I are lovers," Vicky finally stated, hoping to get it over and done with.

"I can see that. I thought that you were gay, Robert," Zoe blurted, though she had realized the truth a little before this point.

"A misunderstanding, I'm fine. I am actually bisexual. You should know that I'm not a one-woman man. I've told Vicky that upfront and she has accepted it. After all, she's figured it out already, anyway. I have multiple lovers and will continue to do so. On the other hand, I will be good to Vicky and make sure that she is safe and happy. She'll have a steady job at the pub, though she won't be able to serve drinks until she turns 19, of course.

"I love her dearly, as should be evinced by the fact I want to live with her. I've never let just anyone live with me. That distinction should prove that she's not just another notch on the bedpost, so to speak. She could never just be that," Robert explained, his smile showing an adoration of Vicky as well as a clear lust directed at both women.

"Can I move in with you, too?" Zoe asked before she caught herself. She then blushed as she realized what she just said.

"Sure," Robert answered, not blinking for even a second. He didn't even hesitate.

Both girls nearly fainted at Robert's response. He didn't look even slightly worried at the idea that his girlfriend's mother would be around. If anything, there was an anticipatory grin that left no doubt what was on his mind. Vicky and Zoe looked at each other and realized that they both desired the same man. Vicky had the advantages, but Zoe didn't mind. She was willing to play second fiddle for her daughter's sake. They exchanged glances and made a silent pact with each other. They would share him. It would be strange and awkward, but it was obvious where this arrangement would end: with both of them in Robert's bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.