Ties That Bind
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Renee Blaine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Thrown together by their parents' marriage, Adrian and Drake find that there's more than just family feeling between them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Well, what did you expect?" Sam shook her head, wiry brown and gray curls whipping across her forehead in an untidy fluff as usual. She took another bite of apple, leaned back in her chair and propped her booted feet up on the edge of Drake's desk. "He's nineteen, he's gorgeous, and he's obviously scared to death of you, kiddo."

"Why on earth would he be scared of me?" Drake asked, picking at the remains of a grilled chicken sandwich. "It's not like I threw him down on the bed and ravished him."

"I know you, pretty boy. You drink, you get broody, then you get horny, and then you come on like a freight train. You probably had that poor kid tied up in knots faster than Columbella can clock a quarter mile."

"Why do you always assume I made the first move?" Grabbing his bottle of water off the desk, Drake took a long drink. "As a matter of fact, he came to my room, not the other way around."

"And then you bulldozed him," Sam said calmly, her eyes twinkling. "Listen, do yourself a favor; slide a nice little note under the door apologizing for your ungentlemanly conduct and inviting him out to dinner as an apology. Take him out someplace casual and comfortable, have a few beers, talk guy stuff. And at the end of the night- don't make a move."

"That achieves what, exactly?"

"It makes him want you more, you dolt!" Sam smirked knowledgeably as she dropped her feet to the floor and stood up. "How do you think my husband got me?"

She did have a point, Drake acknowledged grudgingly. A casual dinner date with an unsatisfactory ending had all the potential for bringing the situation to a head. With a sigh of defeat, he waved her out the door and got back to paperwork.

He thought over her suggestion as he filled out entry forms and booked breedings, his mind wandering the labyrinthine maze of the dating game. He wasn't used to playing the role of the suitor, and he admitted to himself that he had become far too accustomed to never being turned down.

There was a tightness in his shoulders, a fine burning in his muscles, and he shoved himself away from his desk with a muttered oath. He needed something sweaty and physical to drive the nagging little voices out of his head, something to pull his mind out of his pants. He strode down the central aisle of the barn, pausing at the open doors to let his eyes adjust to the dazzling sunlight.

"I'll get that, Sam!" he called, watching his wiry assistant back a flatbed truck loaded with hay towards the storage building. She raised an eyebrow at him but made no comment as he swung up onto the truck's bed and reached out to accept her offered gloves. The two gangly teenagers standing inside the barn exchanged puzzled looks as Sam eased back the last few feet and parked, clambering down from the cab.

"Thanks," he said quietly. She chuckled, her eyes softening with maternal fondness and left him to wrestle with the prickly bales of sweet-smelling hay and his unwieldy conscience.

"Just don't over do it," she scolded lightly.

It had been a while since he'd done this- he had forgotten just how heavy each bale was. His muscles warmed and loosened under the combined warmth of the sun and the activity, falling into an easy rhythm. Heft, swing, throw. Heft, swing, throw. He paused to strip his shirt off over his head, and someone pressed a bottle of cold water into his hand.

"Thanks," he grunted, turning to face Sam. The only problem was, it wasn't Sam. Adrian leaned against the bed of the truck, looking up at him with a slightly embarrassed flush.

"Hi," he said softly, and quickly looked down. Drake dropped down to sit on the edge of the truck bed, long legs swinging as he lifted the water bottle again. His eyes never left Adrian's face as he gulped down the icy liquid.

"Hi yourself," he said, setting the bottle off to the side finally.

Adrian glanced up, giving him a quick smile, and shrugged sheepishly. "Sorry I interrupted your day."

"It's not an interruption." Drake leaned back on his elbows, feeling the warmth beating on his skin, the cool glide of sweat down his spine. "The thing is, I was planning on coming to see you tonight."

"Oh?" Confused grey eyes lifted to his, and Drake grinned.

"I thought I'd invite you out for dinner. Go grab some beers, maybe a pizza, hang out. Take things slow."

"You were going to ask me out on a date." Adrian laughed a little, shaking his head disbelievingly. "After I flaked out on you last night?"

"Yeah. Would that be a problem?"

"No! No, that wouldn't be a problem," Adrian continued more calmly. "I'd really like that."

"Good." Impulsively, Drake bent down and caught a handful of Adrian silky blond hair, tugging his head back. His lips touched Adrian's, brushing across them lightly, his tongue whispering out to taste the younger man's surprised gasp. He pulled back with a little smile and heaved himself to his feet. "I'll pick you up at seven," he called over his shoulder, reaching for the next bale, and leaving a bemused Adrian to wander back towards the house, his hand unconsciously exploring his still-tingling lips. From the barn came a gale of feminine laughter that Drake ignored.


Adrian frowned at himself in front of the mirror, trying to figure out where it had all gone wrong. The shirt was okay, plain white cotton, no logos or annoying silk screening, but from there everything looked wrong. His jeans were too tight, his shoes too shiny and new.

"I look like some rube on a pin-up," he grumbled, ripping the shirt off over his head. A knock at the door turned him, and he glanced at the clock. Five-thirty, still too early for Drake to be showing up. It was probably his mother or one of his sisters.

"Come in!" He turned away from the door to dive back into his closet, looking for something to wear.

"Jesus. This place is a wreck." The deep soft voice directly behind him startled him, and he pitched forward into a pile of shoes. He turned over to find Drake standing over him, his amber eyes dancing with laughter and his hand offered. "Didn't mean to scare you," Drake chuckled.

"No... I... you're early!" Adrian reached up blindly, and found his hand engulfed in a sinewy grip. Drake pulled him to his feet in a rush, and he stumbled, falling against the other man's chest. Drake smelled like soap and clean cotton, and his shirt was faintly damp. His hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, leaving his face arrestingly clear and masculine.

"I finished up early. Thought I'd come by and ask if it was okay to change our date to six." A slow smile curved Drake's mouth as he looked over Adrian's bare chest. "Although if you're going to parade around half-naked, I don't know that we'll make it out to dinner."

Adrian made a sound suspiciously similar to a squeak and Drake laughed again. Leaning past the blond, he scooped a pair of faded jeans off the floor and tossed them to Adrian, grinning.

"Get dressed, loverboy. It's just pizza and beer, not haute cuisine." He tucked his hands in his back pockets and strolled towards the door. "I'll meet you downstairs in ten minutes," he called casually over his shoulder. Adrian merely nodded as Drake disappeared, falling back on the bed with the denim clutched to his chest.

He still didn't know what to wear.


"So then he says, in this really low, gravelly whisper-- 'You have such soulful eyes.' I guess he thought it was sexy, but the problem was, he sounded like a cow with a bad case of laryngitis!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.