Flowers For Sarah - Cover

Flowers For Sarah

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A May/December story of love and heartbreak.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Anal Sex  

"But it's been almost three weeks," said Michael into the phone.

"I know, darling, but I just wonder if it will ever be safe again for us to meet in public."

"David Bell is out of the picture. The tape is destroyed and the Dean threw out his accusations. He can't hurt either of us any more."

"But there are rumors about us are all over town. If we're seen together..."

"Then why can't I see you at your home? I can park a block away and use the rear door."

"Michael, you know how I feel about that. I just wouldn't feel right with Charlie in the house. Besides he might... I mean, I was petrified the whole time that David Bell was here that Charlie would..."

"I don't want to appear crass, Sarah, but wouldn't he quickly forget even if..."

"I wouldn't forget, Michael. Charlie has always been faithful to me. When we were younger he was quite a good looking man. He could have cheated. He was propositioned more than once, but always stayed true. I just couldn't..."

"Then how are we to see each other?"

"I don't know. Maybe it would be for the best if we..."

"Don't say that. We love each other, Sarah. There has to be a way."

"But how?"

"Look, you said yourself that it's been a long time since Charlie has been downstairs. He's virtually bedridden. Suppose we took the downstairs den and made it into a bedroom for us. Upstairs is yours and Charlie's. Downstairs belongs to you and me. I never go upstairs and Charlie never comes down. Each of us has a personal and private life with you."

"I... just don't know. I do want to be with you, Michael."

"Think about it. I can come over on any night you wish except when Mrs. Connell is there. Let me know and I can even help you move the furniture and redecorate."

Sarah's heart leaped. Perhaps it could work.

"Let me think about it."

"Of course. Just don't keep us apart much longer. I'm going out of my mind to see you."

"Not much longer, I promise."

Sarah had no more than answered the door when she was pulled into Michael's arms and a long, loving and passionate kiss followed.

"Wow, maybe I should keep you at bay more often. It makes the wait worthwhile," she joked. She was wearing a party dress she hadn't worn in years. Modest by today's standards it nevertheless revealed some cleavage and its mid-thigh length showed off Sarah's still attractive legs.

"I'm anxious to see our bedroom, but why didn't you let me help?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Besides, it took me a while to accept the idea." She paused. "To tell you the truth I'm still not sure if this is such a good id..."

"Hey, it's a great idea," he smiled.

"Let's have dinner. I fixed your favorite."

"Hmmmm," he kidded, "they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

"Actually, I think I'd like to aim a bit lower," she chuckled, "but first that dinner."

"How's Charlie?" he asked as she refilled their wine glasses after a delicious meal.

"Actually, today was one of his best days in a long time. He turned to look at me when I talked to him and he even spoke my name once."

"That's wonderful. I'm truly glad — for both of you."

Sarah excused herself long enough to climb the stairs and look in on her husband.

"He's sleeping, but rather fitfully," she said upon her return.

They adjourned to the living room where Sarah put on some soft music and they danced. She still had an occasional flashback to the night David Bell raped her, but they were coming less frequently now and were somehow not as disturbing, especially with Michael here. She had decided she would never tell Michael what had actually taken place that night. It would only serve to incense him and she wondered how he might feel about her, especially the fact, coercion or no coercion, that she had given her panties to her rapist. No, she thought, there was nothing positive to be gained from telling Michael everything. She hadn't actually lied. She had simply told Michael that Bell had appeared at her doorstep and threatened to reveal the tape and file the cheating accusations if she didn't stop seeing Michael. Thinking he had won, he demanded a pair of her panties which, in order to get rid of him, she had given him. All this was true, of course, but the horrid details of the coerced rape would stay hidden forever. She had decided that if Bell ever tried to bring the details into the open she would simply deny them. She knew she would carry the emotional scars of that night for the rest of her life, but what was done was done and dredging it up and making Michael miserable, perhaps even revengeful, would serve no purpose. So the rape would stay hidden, forever.

As they danced he kissed her and both their bodies clung to the other tightly, desperately.

"I really do want to see that bedroom," he whispered.

"And I really want you to do more than look at it," she chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.