Flowers For Sarah - Cover

Flowers For Sarah

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A May/December story of love and heartbreak.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Anal Sex  

David Bell, the frat president had indeed been taken aback when Michael showed up saturday night with the panties in hand and Todd was there to verify his story. Begrudgingly he congratulated the handsome plebe. The other boys had all struck out.

"And you really got into her pants?"

Michael smiled and nodded. Actually it wasn't a lie. As he was carrying the panties back to the car he had put them in his pocket where they had inadvertently turned inside out. So when he pulled them out to give them to Todd, he had indeed been "inside" the pants. Hence his nod was truthful, if misleading.

"Looks like lover boy here has just gotten himself a free ride into Alpha Delta fraternity," said Bell. "Now, as for the rest of you..."

The others, who had indeed failed miserably, were properly dressed down in front of the older members and held up for ridicule. Now they were told, they would have to perform a lot more initiation challenges before gaining "brotherhood."

The next week Michael spent in his studies. He had a paper due soon and much of his time was spent in the library doing research. But there was also time to find out a little more about Sarah McKinney. Her mild rebuff was hardly enough to quell his interest in her. He visited the beach and asked around until he found a lifeguard who knew of Sarah and who give him some useful information. Then if was simply a matter of working on his paper while he waited for Friday evening to arrive.

Sarah watched the sun slowly disappear below the waves as she strolled leisurely along the beach. She carried her sandals as she usually did so she could get the full effect of the waves as they rushed up to embrace her feet and ankles. She wore one of Charlie's shirts and had her slacks rolled up to her knees. She often came to the beach on Fridays. There was just something about the ocean and the waves and walking on the sand.

It was getting dark fast now that the sun was gone, but that was a time of day she enjoyed as well. Some stars were starting to appear in the evening sky and the lights of a couple of fishing boats were visible offshore.

As she neared some rocks where the waves crashed she was momentarily startled when a figure, in swimming trunks and tee shirt, stepped out and made his way toward her. It took a moment for recognition to set in in the near darkness.

"Michael? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be studying, or partying, or," she chuckled, "out charming more women out of their panties?"

"I guess — no, I know I deserved that," he laughed. "Actually I'm here because I was told you often walk here on Friday evenings."

"So, you've given up panty raids for stalking, eh?" she smiled.

"Nothing so sinister, but I did want to see you again. Could I just walk with you?"

"I suppose there's no harm in that."

The two continued up the remote area of beach.

"I didn't mean to seem crass, the other day. I know you're married and I know about your husband's illness."

"Then you must also know that I am devoted to taking care of him. I have no interest in..."

"Please, let me explain. I know you kissed me just to make a show for Todd who was waiting in the car, but when you kissed me I not only felt something myself, I could sense you felt it too."

"Michael, I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy kissing you, but..."

"How many chances do you think life gives us?" he asked.

"Just enough," she answered.

"And when a chance comes along, do you just ignore it?"

"If you've already had your chance — and taken it."

He took her hand as they walked. She started to withdraw, but his hand was warm and strong and like his kiss, strangely comforting, almost protective.

"It's obvious you love your husband very much. I'm not asking you to take anything away from that. You don't have to take love away from one person to give it to another."

"I've had a pretty conservative upbringing, Michael."

"Then let me ask you this. Does your husband love you?"

"Of course he does, although the Alzheimer's..."

"Sarah," he said stopping and facing her, looking deeply into her moonlit eyes, "would he want you to be isolated and lonely for the rest of your life?"

"I... no, of course not, but..."

"Then let me into your life. I know you aren't going to desert your husband. I couldn't feel the way I do about someone who would do that. But if you'll give me the chance, I can bring some happiness, some laughter back into your life —the same laughter and happiness your husband would want you to have and would give you himself if he could."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.